Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Desperate Housewives > don't spoil it
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
ccorces1
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 11:47 AM

don't spoil it post #1  quote:

Ok, I randomly saw a few clips of the show on the internet... I'm sorry I never gave it a chance. awesome show... I'm gonna get the DVD's. Anyone else new to the show?

Old Post 10-20-2006 08:51 PM
Click here to Send ccorces1 a Private Message Find more posts by ccorces1 Add ccorces1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ccorces1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 03:47 AM

post #2  quote:

I saw a little bit of this show, when it first started, and I have to say that I've never had any interest in this show. I don't need to watch a bunch of women, sleeping around on their spouses, fighting over the same men, and getting into cat fights. It just doesn't interest me, at all.

Old Post 10-20-2006 10:34 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 07:47 PM

post #3  quote:

It's awesomeness knows no bounds.

The show's not great because of the stories, it's just plain funny!

Sure, you have Gabby sleeping around on her husband... which he kind of deserves, but then you've got Bree who has to have everything just perfect (but who's family kind of hates her)... Lynette who's being driven mad by her family, and Susan who's just ditsy. There aren't any cat fights to speak of, and only that stupid blonde woman, Edie, fights over the men (with Susan). I do wish they'd kill her off, to be honest.

Old Post 10-23-2006 03:07 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote
Time: 11:47 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Desperate Housewives > don't spoil it
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: