Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > Season Premiere
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 08:23 PM

Season Premiere post #1  quote:

Thursday, September 21st at 9/8c.
Time Has Come Today
The doctors of Seattle Grace help Izzie cope with the loss of her fianci, Denny, and her decision to quit the internship program. Meredith must decide what the future holds after her hospital liaison with Derek. The Chief is confronted by his wife, Adele, after spending the night in his office, and George seeks relationship advice from a surprising source, on the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy

Old Post 09-17-2006 04:23 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #2  quote:

So from the promos it looks like she has to choose between Derek and McVet. Who should she choose and who the hell put her panties up on the board?

Old Post 09-17-2006 04:27 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #3  quote:

Argh! This show is now at the same time as CSI! I thought that the previous arrangement of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy was perfect, why did they have to change it?! Now I'll have to flip a coin every week or something

Old Post 09-18-2006 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #4  quote:

I loved the old time slot. Pippin you have to watch Greys. You have to find out who put the panties on the bulletin board.

Old Post 09-18-2006 04:42 PM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 10:23 PM

post #5  quote:

"McVet" cute.

I think she should choose McVet. He is cute, he is a good guy. He is the right choice. She is in love with Derek though. I think she will choose him unless they want to draw it out. Anything could happen.

Yes, I am not happy with the new time slot. Sunday night was perfect. Now it is right after Survivor. Too much right after getting home from work.

Pippin, can you record one and watch the other one?

Old Post 09-19-2006 03:39 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #6  quote:

Oh, yeah, I can do that. I have zounds of empty VHS tapes anyway because I tape every episode of Lost. Thanks, I'll do that and just tape over it every week so that I don't use up all of my potential Lost tapes.

Old Post 09-19-2006 06:36 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #7  quote:

quote:
Sandy June said this in post #5 :
"McVet" cute.

I think she should choose McVet. He is cute, he is a good guy. He is the right choice. She is in love with Derek though. I think she will choose him unless they want to draw it out. Anything could happen.

Yes, I am not happy with the new time slot. Sunday night was perfect. Now it is right after Survivor. Too much right after getting home from work.

Pippin, can you record one and watch the other one?

Thursday is a heavy homework night for us, so it is a crunch to get it done, get my stuff done, and be ready for Survivor.

Old Post 09-19-2006 05:25 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #8  quote:

Survivor, Earl, The Office, I am stoked.

-HECK!

Old Post 09-19-2006 05:34 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #9  quote:

Oh man, that means I have to choose between Earl an Survivor! Damn TV schedulers. I'll pick Earl, then watch Greys, then ER. WOOOO! I love Thursdays!

Old Post 09-19-2006 05:35 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #10  quote:

I have DVR, and I am glad I do because Thursday is poker night. I don't watch anything until after 10pm at the earliest.

-HECK!

Old Post 09-19-2006 05:40 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #11  quote:

Tomorrow night!!! I just watched the last one of last season. I am ready.

Old Post 09-21-2006 03:49 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #12  quote:

oh man, i just watched the last episode of last season last night and MAN, i was STILL in tears!

I'LL MISS YOU DENNY!

Old Post 09-21-2006 05:06 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #13  quote:

I watched last night and cried too. I loved Denny. He was so great, and I hate that they killed him off.

Old Post 09-21-2006 05:10 PM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #14  quote:

The part with Denny was very sad but it is the dog dying part that gets me most. Is that wrong? I can't help it though.

Old Post 09-22-2006 12:21 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #15  quote:

Well it was an interesting episode. Derek at long last came to grips that he loves Meridith. I felt bad for Addison finding the panites, but she did get caught doing the deed with Derek's best friends, so my sympathy is short lived. The big question is who does Mer chose? Does she go for the vet or McDreamy? I think that Derek has a hold on her that she will not be able to deny.

Old Post 09-22-2006 06:20 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #16  quote:

Addison doesn't know that the panties are Mer's, does she?

I loved that last scene with Christina and Burke, how she started crying and told him never to die. She hardly ever cries or shows how much she cares about Burke, so I was really impressed with that scene.

Those previews for next week with Christina and Burke! And his parents walked in! Oh man, how embarassing

Old Post 09-24-2006 02:35 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #17  quote:

I think Addison does know or thinks she knows who's they are.
I don't know how. I was thinking I missed something.

Old Post 09-24-2006 09:43 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #18  quote:

Addison knows that they are Merediths. She was at the dance, and when Derek did not come back, I'm sure she looked to see if Mer was around. She has known all along that he loves her, so the panties would have to be Mers.

Old Post 09-24-2006 10:43 PM
Time: 04:23 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > Season Premiere
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: