Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > About Me and My Story
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
SharkBisy
Rookie

Local time: 11:33 AM

About Me and My Story post #1  quote:

Hi there Im new in the forum but Im very big fan of Discovery Channel and Animal Planet TV channels. My fav shows are those related with sharks since I love sharks and killerwhales... Especially I love Shark Gordon the show on animal planet though lately I cant see it so often I hope the show still is alive cause I dont see it on the channel so often anymore. but its a cool show as well as other shark related
shows...
Well now my story with animals:
I also lately have new wild animal emotions - next to where I live theres a forest and lots of crows and ravens and magpies have nests... And lately some magpie started comming on my window and I dont know how we became pals somwhow like I have new pet cause it trusts me somehow and it doesnt harm me it even comes on my hand very sweet and it started even comming with some other two magpies the one os a baby maybe they are familly and I found out that their nest is just across my window on some tree. Every morning they come and stay for long I started feeding them and there started also crows to come they bigger bug sweet too very strange story I know but before I was afraid of those birds and now I found out that they arent thah bad at all... So my other world instead of sharks became magpies and crows since that kind of friendship with them started... i know a lot of people would be afraid of them and may think Im not ok to take care of crow birds but I think its good think to be close with nature
Here photos of these birds that use now to visit me on my window:

Last edited by SharkBisy on 07-10-2006 at 03:48 PM |
Old Post 07-10-2006 03:17 PM
Click here to Send SharkBisy a Private Message Find more posts by SharkBisy Add SharkBisy to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore SharkBisy REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 01:33 AM

post #2  quote:

That's really cool.

One of the staff here: Whidden, loves birds. He's got a thread, somewhere on here, about different birds, and birdhouses. You should check it out.

Old Post 07-10-2006 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 01:33 AM

post #3  quote:

Here's the link to Whidden's thread: The Birds

Old Post 07-10-2006 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 09:33 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > About Me and My Story
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: