Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > 4-30-06 Blues For Sister Someone
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 08:23 AM

4-30-06 Blues For Sister Someone post #1  quote:

Blues For Sister Someone
Izzie grills George about the personal details of his life, Addison takes Alex to task about a sensitive case, and Burke feels the pressure when he treats his musical hero.

Old Post 04-29-2006 08:31 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #2  quote:

Woo hoo! A new one!

I wonder if Mer can remain celibate? The previews showed that cute vet asking her out.

Old Post 04-30-2006 04:36 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #3  quote:

I'm sorry, but Alex is an ass. He should NEVER have told that man that his wifes surgery was botched. Addison did the right thing, and I hope she comes back and castrates Alex for his attitude.

Old Post 05-01-2006 05:20 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #4  quote:

Why is Alex still there? I mean isn't attitude enough to get him relocated or something? He's not fit to be a doctor.

Why is McDreamy angry that meredith was with the vet? what, like he has a say?

and MOST IMPORTANTLY, what is up with george's hair????????????

Old Post 05-01-2006 06:01 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #5  quote:

Alex IS an ass. Addison should report him for insolence and get him moved. You don't undermine your superiors or talk to them like you are better than them like that

I really like the vet so far. Derek doesn't get to have that look on his face. Meredith should be allowed to move on without getting that sad look.

Old Post 05-02-2006 03:15 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #6  quote:

what is up with George's hair?

Alex would get a suspension for insubordination. Why do I have a feeling that he and Addison will have hot sex?

Old Post 05-05-2006 02:28 AM
Time: 04:23 PM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > 4-30-06 Blues For Sister Someone
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: