Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Whedonverse > Images
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 07:08 AM

Images post #1  quote:

This is a thread for Buffy, Angel and FireFly images.

I'm sure Sundy June has a bunch.

Here's a few Buffy cast photos

Old Post 04-11-2006 06:32 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

Local time: 03:08 PM

post #2  quote:

I love that last one. All the cast is smiling or on the verge of bursting up laughing, and there's Joss trying to stare down the camera man

Old Post 04-11-2006 03:21 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 05:08 PM

post #3  quote:

I have not seen that last one. I really like it. I will look for a good one.
I think you got the best group picture I can find.

Last edited by Sandy June on 04-17-2006 at 03:00 AM |
Old Post 04-17-2006 02:36 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #4  quote:

I liked her glamoures long her but I thought her short cut was adorable.

Old Post 04-17-2006 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 07:08 AM

post #5  quote:

it was funny when she cut it, then turned invisible, so everyone's asking about it.

Speaking of funny:

Old Post 04-20-2006 08:07 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #6  quote:

I just got finished watching the seventh season of Buffy. I have no complaints.

Old Post 04-21-2006 01:00 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #7  quote:

Old Post 04-21-2006 01:04 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #8  quote:

oops

Old Post 04-21-2006 01:28 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #9  quote:

Old Post 04-21-2006 03:44 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #10  quote:

Those pictures from season two are really well done. They look fantastic

Old Post 04-22-2006 01:22 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #11  quote:

Old Post 04-22-2006 03:26 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #12  quote:

Heehee! I love that middle one! Stargate SG1 rules.

I've never seen this episode. I should track it down.

Old Post 04-22-2006 03:40 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #13  quote:

Hey, who is this blue haired chick I found in my avatar???? What is her story?

Old Post 04-22-2006 03:26 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #14  quote:

If we told you that, it would ruin a huge part of the show. She appears in season five.

Old Post 04-23-2006 12:24 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #15  quote:

Alrighty, I do have season five so I will be watching that season for sure. I am thinking about buying seasons 2,3 and 4 on e-bay.

Old Post 04-23-2006 12:51 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #16  quote:

Don't even think about watching season five until you watch 2-4

You know there's no stern-faced emoticon on here that doesn't look really angry?

Old Post 04-23-2006 12:54 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #17  quote:

I have placed my bids and am waiting now. This is the first time I have used e-bay. It is kinda scary. I have season three for sure waiting on confirmation for seasons 2 and 4.

Can you tell me my avatar girls name?

Old Post 04-23-2006 02:08 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #18  quote:

Her name is Illyria.

Old Post 04-23-2006 02:51 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #19  quote:

picture was too big.

Old Post 04-23-2006 05:20 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #20  quote:

Old Post 04-23-2006 11:03 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #21  quote:

SMG and Freddie look cute together.

I am a little troubled by what David's girl is wearing

Old Post 04-24-2006 01:35 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #22  quote:

He is so cute in that picture to me. I know you don't like him Pippin. That just leaves more for me. Yes, I think she definitely is in need of a bra and maybe just a new top all together.

Old Post 04-24-2006 02:09 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #23  quote:

I don't like who? David Boreanez? He's cool, but he was cuter when he was on Buffy than he is now.

Old Post 04-24-2006 02:20 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #24  quote:

I'm sorry I must have got that mixed up. I thought you didn't like him. My bad.

Old Post 04-24-2006 02:23 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #25  quote:

David Boreanaz
Dark, deadly and seriously handsome, Boreanaz set hearts aflutter and ratings soaring on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If you follow the show, you probably think he has been killed off. But you should know better than to cross off (get it?) Angel. There's even talk of a spin-off next season for Angel. By the way, in real life, David just got married--to a social worker named Ingrid. Sorry, girls.

From willowrosenberg: Did you ever appear on an episode of Saved by the Bell under a different name?
No, no. The only thing I've ever done was Married with Children and some commercials. I was in a lot of the beer commercials. I worked with David Fincher on a Bud commercial once.

From buffy_summers: Why couldn't Buffy just cut Angel's hand for the blood, instead of sending him to hell?
What's great about the show is that the writing makes people feel this way. She could have wimped out and cut his hand or something. But she had to go for the true pain, and I kind of deserved it. I was a real jerk to her for six months.

Old Post 04-28-2006 12:41 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #26  quote:

Just thought this was interesting. Very old news though.

Old Post 04-28-2006 12:42 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #27  quote:

Found a good group photo.

Old Post 04-28-2006 03:37 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #28  quote:

He is such a goof. I liked it when it showed him and then it would show Wesley dancing in one of the episodes. What Angel imagined he would look like if he just let loose and danced.

Old Post 04-28-2006 03:43 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #29  quote:

I guess this is one of his real wedding pictures. Her dress looks a little low in the front from what I can see.

Old Post 04-28-2006 03:46 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #30  quote:

At least she's holding the flowers there That's just gross.

Old Post 04-28-2006 06:13 AM
Time: 11:08 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Whedonverse > Images
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: