Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > it comes to UK
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 08:43 PM

it comes to UK post #1  quote:

this starts on 6th april on channel 5 in the UK. just thought i would tell everyone

Old Post 03-23-2006 08:56 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 12:43 PM

post #2  quote:

Are you going to watch it? It is a great show.

Old Post 03-23-2006 10:50 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #3  quote:

If i can i will

Old Post 03-24-2006 06:08 AM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #4  quote:

Tell us what you think after you've seen a few episodes.

Old Post 03-25-2006 07:17 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #5  quote:

Will do

Old Post 03-25-2006 11:13 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #6  quote:

I thought it was good ...

Lucky i dont mind that music ... its almost continous ...

Old Post 04-07-2006 01:40 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #7  quote:

Speaking of Grey's Anatomy music, I MISS THE THEME SONG! Why oh why don't they play it anymore?!

Old Post 04-08-2006 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #8  quote:

Dont know ... ive only watched the first one.

Perhaps the producers didnt like it

Old Post 04-08-2006 10:32 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #9  quote:

I enjoyed yet another episode today

Old Post 04-20-2006 11:25 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #10  quote:

WHo is your favorite character?

Old Post 04-20-2006 11:33 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #11  quote:

errrm that one who helped the girl without a green card ... or the guy who was in the first sergury ... i havent learnt names yet

Old Post 04-20-2006 11:37 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #12  quote:

What did the girl look like? The boy's name if George. If he id your pick, then you have joined the majority I love all the characters except Alex and the Chief.

Old Post 04-22-2006 01:23 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #13  quote:

Yes it is George ... and i think the girl was isobel ... im not sure ... is she the one who noticed the blue baby?

Old Post 04-22-2006 11:17 AM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 02:43 PM

post #14  quote:

I am glad to see you like Grey's anatomy Panda. Fuscia made a cast list thread if you want to put a name with a face.
Enjoy the show!!

Old Post 04-22-2006 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #15  quote:

i looked at the files on ABC.com for the faces ... they have quite a nice character section

Old Post 04-22-2006 06:59 PM
Time: 08:43 PM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > it comes to UK
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: