Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Movies > Sci-Fi > Matrix Trilogy > The matrix conspiracy
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 03:51 PM

The matrix conspiracy post #1  quote:

I hope that this post does not disappear, but I must post it although I fear what they might do to me. I have uncovered an evil plot by some of the staff. Whidden left the board, and he knew that I would do anything to get him back. Why did he really leave?

To get me to watch the Matrix movies. I have resisted them for oh so many years, yet once he left, I knew that I must bravely fall on that dreaded sword to help the site and get our WHizzle back. Yet, Kris upped what I was required to watch by making it all three movies! The evil horror.

Beware to those who do like I did and refused to watch movies with Keanu Reeves. They will find a way to blackmail you. BEWARE!

Should I disappear, I will be held hostage in a room watching that dreaded movie.

Old Post 03-01-2006 05:25 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #2  quote:

You will be watching ALL THREE of them, and if you try to look away, we will tie you down. There will be a quiz after each one... asking some very specific questions. So, pay close attention!!!

As for the blackmail... we would never do that, would we guys?

Old Post 03-01-2006 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Mr. F
U.S. soccer fan

post #3  quote:

If Fuscia goes out and buys ''Bill and Teds excellent adventure'' Im filing for divorce, because she is no longer the woman I married

Old Post 03-01-2006 09:44 PM
Click here to Send Mr. F a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. F Add Mr. F to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Mr. F REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #4  quote:

If she goes out and buys that, I'm killing off our friendship.. because she's no longer the woman that became one of my best friends three years ago.

Old Post 03-01-2006 10:10 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #5  quote:

Any one that cannot accept the brilliant message in such an epic film should be jailed: "Be Excellent To Each Other." Makes me want to cry.

That and Weekend At Bernies are the best movies ever.

I just threw up.

-HECK!

Old Post 03-01-2006 10:25 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #6  quote:

You should have thrown up after spewing such crap, Heckler!

Old Post 03-01-2006 10:36 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #7  quote:

quote:
Mr. F said this in post #3 :
If Fuscia goes out and buys ''Bill and Teds excellent adventure'' Im filing for divorce, because she is no longer the woman I married

OH hell no. I wouldn't do that. The only movie I can stomach Keanu in is "I Love You to Death".

I should have the Matrix on Sunday.

Old Post 03-02-2006 12:23 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 05:51 PM

post #8  quote:

I feel emotional about this. Fuscia, an Inreview member for almost 3 years now, and has never seen the Matrix.

How I envy you. Your first time seeing the Merovingian talk about silk toiletries.

Your first time seeing a swarm of computer animated Smiths fight Neo and an old steel pole.

Your first time seeing Mouse look at pics of the Woman in the red dress.

I bet when you see the Architects speech to Neo, you will have to come in here and find out what the tarnation he just said.

(Thats how a lot of us wound up here).

You are gonna have an awesome time Ferncliff!!!!

Old Post 03-02-2006 01:01 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #9  quote:

You guys need a help group. Seriously. The movie has Keanu Reeves in it.

Now Goblet of Fire was an awesome movie. After I watch the Matrix, I will have to watch LOTR and go "Aragorn is hot" for a while to clear my eyes.

Old Post 03-02-2006 01:11 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:21 PM

post #10  quote:

Okay, Fuscia after watching all 3 of the Matrix flicks, Bill and Ted's, and Weekend at Bernies this weekend...immediately break out Dr. Zhivago, a flick over 3 hours long that will have you sobbing and take your breath away at the same time.

Sounds like a great weekend.

Old Post 03-02-2006 01:41 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 05:51 PM

post #11  quote:

If Fuscia really wanted to make me happy, she would watch the Good the Bad and the Ugly after seeing the Matrix.

Old Post 03-02-2006 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #12  quote:

This is not the "Make Fuscia watch our movies thread". I have a book to write after all.

I've watched some of the Good the Bad and the Ugly. Does that count?

Old Post 03-02-2006 01:46 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 07:51 AM

post #13  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #7 :

OH hell no. I wouldn't do that. The only movie I can stomach Keanu in is "I Love You to Death".

I should have the Matrix on Sunday.
Did you ever see that one with Jack Nicholson and Dianne Keating? That was really good.

It was called "So..."-something.... eh, not important

You won't regret committing yourself to watching the Matrix. You won't regret it at all!

Old Post 03-02-2006 01:59 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #14  quote:

Two Mules for Sister Sara, now that is a good movie.

And Clint was looking mighty fine in that movie as well.

Fuscia, we are trying to expand your movie viewing field of vision because all this Harry Potter and LOTR is making you write only one genre of book. Maybe I should include Pirates of the Carribean here too.

I do believe you have alot more behind those glasses.
Meaning, I bet you could write many genres of books...and these Potter and LOTR influences...are just juicing up the pen, knows what's ever I mean?

Old Post 03-02-2006 01:59 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #15  quote:

I did see Pirates.

I guess I am a fantasy type writer either that or cheesy romance. I just had that Fuscia charcter in my head. They story just came to me like nothing before. It is strange.

Speaking of strange, this old dude that picks up his grandkid came up and starting telling me about his out of body experience he had when he was seven. Apparently only Catholics and Christian Scientists see a white lite. Everyone else sees black.

Old Post 03-02-2006 02:04 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #16  quote:

Well, either way, continue writing lady.

Maybe you could mix the fantasy type and cheesy romance and come up with a Romancing the Stone or 9 1/2 weeks.

See, you could even write about near death experience.

Again, we all appreciate your writing, or at least the ones I know...and want you to write in the vein of our favorite genres because
1) We have no creative writing skills whatsoever
2) We are too lazy

Encouragement is all I'd like to offer in your journey.
(And oh yeah, now that Robert Ludlum is dead, we need someone to take his place )

Old Post 03-02-2006 02:10 AM
Time: 11:51 PM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Movies > Sci-Fi > Matrix Trilogy > The matrix conspiracy
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: