Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > February 12, 2005 show (As we know it)
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 04:46 PM

February 12, 2005 show (As we know it) post #1  quote:

Thread open to discuss the show.

Old Post 02-11-2006 06:17 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 06:46 PM

post #2  quote:

I can't wait. I couldn't believe it when they left us hanging last week.

Old Post 02-12-2006 10:38 PM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #3  quote:

Oh!! I almost forgot. I have a prediction. I think the bomb squad guy and Meredith are going to have a romance. I don't know what his name is but he used to have his own series. I will look him up. I think Derek is going to get jelouse.

Old Post 02-12-2006 10:42 PM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #4  quote:

O.K. I can't find him but I think he is cute. His series was about a guy who got the paper a day ahead of time. A cat brought it and him and his friends would try to stop bad things from happening.

Old Post 02-12-2006 10:46 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #5  quote:

I can't remember his name, but boy is he cute! Grrrrrr Forget Dr. McDreamy and go for Mr. Bomb.

Old Post 02-13-2006 03:17 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #6  quote:

Oh Man! It was really good. I can't talk about it yet. I want to...............later.......................

Old Post 02-13-2006 05:05 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #7  quote:

The cute bomb guy blew up! Man that sucked!

I love that George was the one to get Bailey to push. It was cool that she gave the baby his name for a middle name.

Poor Meredith. Here she goes through all that, then gets that strange visit from Derek. Yet, he still stays with his wife. I loved that the Chiefs wife said "that's not the 'she' he was talking about" when Derek saw his wife.

Old Post 02-13-2006 02:39 PM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

post #8  quote:

That was all soooo good. It was all just too much! When the bomb guy blew up wow. The chief had an anxiety attack. George says "you are Dr. Bailey". That got her going. Then how he got behind her. What about Derek remembering every detail of their last kiss. What about when Derek saves Dr. Bailey's husband with the fist to the chest action.
Next week Derek gets jelouse? Addison's ex husband comes to town but is hitting on Meredith.

Old Post 02-14-2006 01:31 AM

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #9  quote:

quote:
Sandy June said this in post #4 :
O.K. I can't find him but I think he is cute. His series was about a guy who got the paper a day ahead of time. A cat brought it and him and his friends would try to stop bad things from happening.

I remember that show... Was it called Early Edition? Or something like that?

This 2-parter was fantastic. I actually can't stand the look of Meredith, though... I don't know why... She's not ugly; in fact she's pretty. I just can't stand to look at her... I can't figure it out... Maybe some boyhood trauma issues that I've repressed? I don't know... I just can't stand to look at Meredith.

*** SPOILER ALERT!!! ***

I KNEW that bomb was gonna go off as soon as Meredith started walking out into the hall. I made the falling bomb whistle sound as she got closer to the hallway... Good thing they moved the patient to an area where the oxygen lines don't run to...

Old Post 02-14-2006 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #10  quote:

I also knew when I saw Meredith go out into the hall. I went "oh no not the hot guy!".

SD, I think the thing with Meredith is that she has eyes that look like she is about to cry. She is pretty, but there is an eye intensity.

I did love that Derek remembered their last kiss, but I want him to grow a pair and leave Addison.

Old Post 02-14-2006 01:59 AM
Time: 12:46 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Grey's Anatomy > February 12, 2005 show (As we know it)
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: