Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Desperate Housewives > Who Watched It Last Night???
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Ollie23
Crackerjack

Local time: 04:49 AM

Who Watched It Last Night??? post #1  quote:

It was soooo good!! Comments, predictions for the season?

Old Post 09-26-2005 06:05 PM
Click here to Send Ollie23 a Private Message Find more posts by Ollie23 Add Ollie23 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Ollie23 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 01:49 AM

post #2  quote:

It was good. I think that Gabrielle will have a miscarriage. No one ever has babies on shows like this. Lynette will be very happy working, and her husband will be miserable watching the kids. Brie, she is most likely going to have some type of a breakdown. Maybe she will loosen up.

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy as well? I love it.

Old Post 09-27-2005 01:18 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Ollie23
Crackerjack

post #3  quote:

Gray's Anatomy is wonderful!!!! I think it could be my new favorite show on Primetime. I just love the character and the way the show is written. I wonder if George is ever going to get the courage to tell Meredith that he loves her. Also, I bet Yang loses her baby!!!

Old Post 10-03-2005 05:45 PM
Click here to Send Ollie23 a Private Message Find more posts by Ollie23 Add Ollie23 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Ollie23 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #4  quote:

Ollie, come to the thread on Greys. I LOVE this show! We can talk in there.

http://www.inreview.com/showthread....511&forumid=270

Old Post 10-04-2005 01:08 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #5  quote:

Desperate housewives continues to improve each week.

Eva is sharp and gorgeous.

Brie is cool.

And who is rattling the chains in the basement?

Lynette and the rat was ingenious.

Susan's ex across the street? Funnnnnnnny.

Old Post 10-04-2005 02:27 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #6  quote:

I loved the part with the rat! Go lynette! She really outsmarted her lazy husband.

Old Post 10-06-2005 03:10 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #7  quote:

I have huge pity for ones who do not watch this best of the best shows.

Old Post 10-06-2005 08:19 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #8  quote:

Becker, that is an excellent idea for a thread. "What shows you should be watching!" Thanks!

Old Post 10-07-2005 06:30 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #9  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #8 :
Becker, that is an excellent idea for a thread. "What shows you should be watching!" Thanks!

Beck returns your thanks.

Hope your pain is waning...Sherry.

Old Post 10-07-2005 08:50 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #10  quote:

Thanks Becker. The Santa Ana's always mess with my head. I took some sudafed, so it is very manageable now.

Old Post 10-07-2005 10:04 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #11  quote:

Sherry..

You have so many allergies that you could make money by being a test person for a Researching Allergist.

That's what I call turning a lemon into lemonade...plus lots of chocolate.

Old Post 10-07-2005 10:10 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #12  quote:

It's a pressure thing with the Santa Ana winds. Migraine sufferers and sinus sufferers have a really hard time. I am just hyper sensitive since the car accident. One more year, and hopefully the headaches will be gone, or so the doctor says.

Old Post 10-07-2005 10:13 PM

Gold Member
Sandy June
southpark sandy

Local time: 03:49 AM

post #13  quote:

I did feel sorry for the rat. I thought it was cute the way Lynette apologized to it. Good writting. I do think Eva will lose the baby. I just don't see how they could work that out. I guess it might be funny to see her husband taking care of it.

Who is the guy in the basement?
I thought it was her husband because he killed her son. She told that story to Susan I think. Maybe she made that up though.

Old Post 10-16-2005 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Sandy June a Private Message Find more posts by Sandy June Add Sandy June to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Sandy June REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 09:49 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Television > Desperate Housewives > Who Watched It Last Night???
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: