Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Ask Pai Mei
Search this Thread:
Pages (8): « First « 67 [8]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

Local time: 06:21 PM

post #211  quote:

I can't believe I missed this thread

Is it too late to ask Pai Mei?

Old Post 06-16-2005 04:25 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Larke2000
INReview Maven

Local time: 09:21 PM

post #212  quote:

awesome thread. makes me wish i had returned sooner.

Old Post 06-16-2005 04:38 AM
Click here to Send Larke2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Larke2000 Add Larke2000 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Larke2000 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 08:21 PM

post #213  quote:

I used to come in here and just read this whenever I was getting frustrated working on papers at night...This thread would always crack me up!

Id love for Dave to come back and revive it!

Old Post 06-16-2005 05:31 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 10:21 AM

post #214  quote:

Don't put all this pressure on Dave...

He'll be like that other Dave

Trying to think of jokes for that highly popular show

All that pressure...

Almost makes you wanna escape to South Africa, doesn't it whidden?

Old Post 06-16-2005 05:46 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #215  quote:

Pai Mei is on vacation. I suspect he may visit us again when we least expect it.

Old Post 06-16-2005 07:06 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #216  quote:

I hope he still has those long white whiskers

Old Post 06-16-2005 07:08 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #217  quote:

maybe he went all punk and got a mohawk.

Old Post 06-16-2005 07:09 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #218  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #214 :
Don't put all this pressure on Dave...

He'll be like that other Dave

Trying to think of jokes for that highly popular show

All that pressure...

Almost makes you wanna escape to South Africa, doesn't it whidden?

yes, like dave chappel, I have a weak constitution, and too much praise just shuts my *** down!

Off to the mental institution if I get one more compliment!!!!

No, no, nothing like that, I just used up all the quotes from the chinese proverbs page, had said just about everything I could think of,

and got burned out is all. I would sit there thinking, hmmm, what to say.....

got writers block, so I gave up, like the cheeser lightwieght I am, took all the money I made from my sucessful thread and retired to southren Florida and drank margaritas.

***Whidden lears at old lady on beach in one peice bathing suit, sips his alchoholic beverage***

Old Post 06-16-2005 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #219  quote:

***Dekka decides to bum around Florida. Dekka gets bit by a friggin giant mosquito. Dekka returns to his cave in Appalachia***

Old Post 06-16-2005 11:35 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #220  quote:

***Dekka decides to bum around Florida. Dekka gets bit by a friggin giant mosquito. Dekka returns to his cave in Appalachia***

Old Post 06-16-2005 11:37 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 10:21 AM

post #221  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #218 :
No, no, nothing like that, I just used up all the quotes from the chinese proverbs page, had said just about everything I could think of,

Old Chinese saying: he who use all proverb from page, and has block of the writers, need take solice in the fact that he at least has his youth, good looks and three tasty-treats running around house.

Old Post 06-17-2005 02:25 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #222  quote:

Old Chinese saying: Whidden is not in youth, Whidden is old as crap. Even older than Fuscia, I believe.

Old Post 06-17-2005 04:58 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #223  quote:

Old chinese saying: Whidden's so old, he used to babysit Yoda.

Old Post 06-17-2005 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #224  quote:

Old Post 06-17-2005 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

gplmaster
Qualified Rookie

Pai Mei Amused by Pai Mei post #225  quote:

Pai Mei friend attempt to revive 7,000 year old thread.

Friend read thread and nearly bust gut!

Friend ponder sage advice of Pai Mei and challenge Pai Mei to inner peace duel of ultimate awareness.

Old Post 08-25-2005 05:19 AM
Click here to Send gplmaster a Private Message Find more posts by gplmaster Add gplmaster to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore gplmaster REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 07:21 PM

post #226  quote:

Pai Mei friend late. Pai Mei got no new jokes, so Pai Mei retire. Another Pai Mei try to take his place but fail.

Dat all, peace out.

M.

Old Post 08-25-2005 07:19 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #227  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #222 :
Old Chinese saying: Whidden is not in youth, Whidden is old as crap. Even older than Fuscia, I believe.

Fuscia is no where NEAR as old as crap, and I am three months older than Dave.

Old Post 08-25-2005 04:19 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 02:21 AM

post #228  quote:

so when dekka says Whiddens older than crap, the fact that you are 3 months older means you are older ...

It depends on whos crap you ar talking about, if its mine its a compliment, if its yours its still a compliment ...

and hes saying that Whidden is older than you, so hes really saying your older than you really are, so take it as a complimente! You may BE older than him, but you dont seem it

Old Post 08-25-2005 08:20 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

EleanorRigby
Veteran

post #229  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #228 :
so when dekka says Whiddens older than crap, the fact that you are 3 months older means you are older ...

It depends on whos crap you ar talking about, if its mine its a compliment, if its yours its still a compliment ...

and hes saying that Whidden is older than you, so hes really saying your older than you really are, so take it as a complimente! You may BE older than him, but you dont seem it

i'm confuzled.

Old Post 08-25-2005 09:10 PM
Click here to Send EleanorRigby a Private Message Visit EleanorRigby's homepage! Find more posts by EleanorRigby Add EleanorRigby to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore EleanorRigby REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 07:21 PM

post #230  quote:

Don't worry, Panda rarely makes sense. He is puffing on bamboo all the time.

M.

Old Post 08-25-2005 09:13 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #231  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #230 :

M.

From a bottle of after shave......name of "El Cheapo."

Old Post 08-25-2005 09:54 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #232  quote:

BTW........How in the hell old is.......crap?

Old Post 08-25-2005 09:55 PM

EleanorRigby
Veteran

post #233  quote:

asking how old crap is is like asking which came first: the chicken or the egg? most of us choose not to discuss these matters due to the fact that the answers are way over our heads.

Old Post 08-25-2005 10:04 PM
Click here to Send EleanorRigby a Private Message Visit EleanorRigby's homepage! Find more posts by EleanorRigby Add EleanorRigby to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore EleanorRigby REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #234  quote:

quote:
EleanorRigby said this in post #233 :
most of us choose not to discuss these matters

That just sounds weird coming from you

Old Post 08-25-2005 10:10 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #235  quote:

quote:
EleanorRigby said this in post #233 :
asking how old crap is is like asking which came first: the chicken or the egg? most of us choose not to discuss these matters due to the fact that the answers are way over our heads.

Try not to inhale when you are in crap over your head.

You won't like the result............or.........on the other hand........

Maybe you will.

Old Post 08-25-2005 10:10 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #236  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #230 :

M.

quote:
becker said this in post #231 :

From a bottle of after shave......name of "El Cheapo."

Cheap can came times be good

I know i dont make sense when im out of my head typing ... like now ... but im not right now honest

Old Post 08-25-2005 10:20 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #237  quote:

Maybe "Flying Panda" should change his name to "Pickled Panda"

Old Post 08-25-2005 10:29 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #238  quote:

Its just my head that is pickeled nothign else among my person ... Im just slightly insane, by a very small margine ... and i have a certifiagate on my wall, and stamp on my hand to prove it

Old Post 08-25-2005 10:33 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #239  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #238 :
Its just my head that is pickeled nothign else among my person ... Im just slightly insane, by a very small margine ... and i have a certifiagate on my wall, and stamp on my hand to prove it

I think we both should go back to our padded rooms in "The Nutcase Club."

Old Post 08-26-2005 12:15 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #240  quote:

Old Post 08-26-2005 08:52 AM
Time: 02:21 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (8): « First « 67 [8]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Ask Pai Mei
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: