Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > televangelist Pat Robertson calls for assassination of Chavez
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Benyamin
Monterey Sea Otter

Local time: 06:27 AM

televangelist Pat Robertson calls for assassination of Chavez post #1  quote:

During Monday's ?700 Club,? program, televangelist Pat Robertson commented that the U.S. should assassinate Venezuela?s president Hugo Chavez.

Old Post 08-23-2005 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Benyamin a Private Message Visit Benyamin's homepage! Find more posts by Benyamin Add Benyamin to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Benyamin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Benyamin
Monterey Sea Otter

post #2  quote:

I guess this means he isn't pro-life after all? hmmm.

Old Post 08-23-2005 10:53 PM
Click here to Send Benyamin a Private Message Visit Benyamin's homepage! Find more posts by Benyamin Add Benyamin to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Benyamin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Inner City Blues
What's Going On

Local time: 09:27 AM

post #3  quote:

And they'll know we are Christians by our love by our love!

And they'll know we are Christians by our love!

Old Post 08-23-2005 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Inner City Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Inner City Blues Add Inner City Blues to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Inner City Blues REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

Local time: 08:27 AM

post #4  quote:

What a bum. I've always thought he was an idiot anyways, and there are VERY few televangelists I'd waste my time on in the first place, so what Pat has to say means boo to me. Nothing. He's just revealing his own idiocy by that statement.

Old Post 08-24-2005 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lodgebo
INReview Maven

Local time: 02:27 PM

post #5  quote:

Wonder what the reaction would be if a Venezuelan called for Bush to assassinated would the FBI stand for that?

Old Post 08-24-2005 01:32 AM
Click here to Send lodgebo a Private Message Find more posts by lodgebo Add lodgebo to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lodgebo REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

Local time: 08:27 AM

post #6  quote:

Depends on if it was a Venezuelan televangelist... You know the kinda political weight they pull...

Old Post 08-24-2005 01:51 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
lodgebo
INReview Maven

Local time: 02:27 PM

post #7  quote:

Well the point is that the US government would not stand for any threats made against Bush by people in other countries especially if these people had media as an outlet to make these threats but when it is an American making threats against a leader of another country well lets just brush it under the carpet and pretend it never happend. The only reason that this is being ignored is because of the US governments petty attitude to Venezuala daring to sell oil to other countries aprt from the US.

Old Post 08-24-2005 02:11 AM
Click here to Send lodgebo a Private Message Find more posts by lodgebo Add lodgebo to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lodgebo REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 10:57 AM

Robertson, the Bank of Scotland and the New World Order post #8  quote:

quote:
From: Pat Robertson: 'I don't have to be nice to the spirit of the Antichrist'

Let us return to the point on which we began: the Bank of Scotland's US consumer-bank holding company, which Robertson will head. When the bank gets going, it will launch through Robertson's accustomed routes: phone and mail solicitations.

This deal could make Pat Robertson the biggest financial spider on the World Wide Web. The Wall Street Journal believes the bank will be worth $3bn.

Yet Robertson's choice of the Bank of Scotland as partner is surprising because, until this year, he boasted of his English, not Scottish, heritage.

Moreover, in New World Order, he singled out as the apotheosis of Satan's plan for world domination the British-chartered central banks conceived by Scottish banker William Paterson.

In the book Robertson explains that Rothschild interests carried on the Paterson plan, financing diamond mines in Africa which, in turn, funded the 'satanic' secret English Round Table directed by Lord Milner, 'one-time editor' of The Observer. (Ah-ha!)

Furthermore, the Scottish banker's charter became the pattern for the US Federal Reserve Board, a 'diabolic' agency created and nurtured by the US Senate Finance Committee, whose chairman was the 'Money Trust's' dependable friend, Senator A. Willis Robertson - Pat Robertson's father.

Are you following this? That's right. Pat is the scion of the New World Order, who gave up its boundless privileges to denounce it.

Or did he? As I drove away from the chapel/TV studio/ university/ ministry/banking complex, I realised I, too, had a vision of an Invisible Cord that went from Scottish bankers to African diamonds to the Senate Finance Committee to Christian conservatives to the communist dictators to the World Wide Web...

-- Greg Palast
Originally published in The Guardian (UK) May 1999

http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=49&row=0

Old Post 08-25-2005 02:01 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 10:27 PM

post #9  quote:

Hey, I've got a theory... Pat Robertson must be the spirit of the anti-christ. You know he's manipulative, right? Gotta be him.

I call for every gun toating moron out there to gun for this fella

Old Post 08-25-2005 02:58 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 07:27 AM

post #10  quote:

For a moment I thought you wrote "gun this fella".

M.

Old Post 08-25-2005 03:17 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #11  quote:

Pat needs to get on some meds. He is seriously losing touch with reality and the teachings of the Bible.

Old Post 08-25-2005 03:41 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 10:27 PM

post #12  quote:

Oh man, you set me up for an awesome knock of religion there But ... biting tongue... biting tongue... biting tongue... err... now bleeding... bleeding...

Old Post 08-25-2005 03:52 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #13  quote:

Go to best INR quotes thread. You will bust a gut. There is a good one in there. Laugh little bro, don't bite.

Old Post 08-25-2005 03:58 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

brochu13
Mastermind

post #14  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #11 :
Pat needs to get on some meds. He is seriously losing touch with reality and the teachings of the Bible.
Yep. He's just insane now.

Old Post 08-25-2005 09:22 PM
Click here to Send brochu13 a Private Message Find more posts by brochu13 Add brochu13 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore brochu13 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

sordidmesh
In the Now Guru

post #15  quote:

The irony of this is that if the respectable Reverend Robertson made the statement while in Venezuela as a private citizen, he may have been done away with if you catch my drift.

Old Post 08-29-2005 02:43 AM
Click here to Send sordidmesh a Private Message Find more posts by sordidmesh Add sordidmesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore sordidmesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 10:57 AM

post #16  quote:

quote:
sordidmesh said this in post #15 :
The irony of this is that if the respectable Reverend Robertson made the statement while in Venezuela as a private citizen, he may have been done away with if you catch my drift.

And if a citizen from Venezuela said that about our leader within the US borders?

You think he'd ever see the light of day again? Well, perhaps, but behind an electric fence. Either way...done away with...if you catch my drift.

Old Post 08-29-2005 02:49 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 02:27 PM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > televangelist Pat Robertson calls for assassination of Chavez
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: