Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Member pets
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

Local time: 07:04 PM

Member pets post #1  quote:

This thread is for posting pictures of your pets. Threads have already been started for Whidden, Fuscia, and Gaboman, so now I'm starting one for everybody's pets. I'll start with my late dog Molly.

Attachment:
molly aug. 2001.jpg (53.21 kb, 45 views)

Old Post 07-05-2005 05:31 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #2  quote:

Wasn't she cute? She'd never let us brush anything but her back, as you can tell. Sometimes when she wasn't paying attention we'd get some scissors and cut mats off her tail. We never could get very many at a time

Old Post 07-05-2005 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 11:04 AM

post #3  quote:

awe, what a cutey

Old Post 07-05-2005 06:18 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #4  quote:

Here's some of our cows:

Attachment:
classy calfsitting.jpg (55.14 kb, 78 views)

Old Post 07-05-2005 08:52 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

Local time: 03:04 AM

post #5  quote:

Cool, pet cows

Old Post 07-05-2005 08:56 PM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #6  quote:

quote:
flying panda said this in post #5 :
Cool, pet cows

Only the big cow was a pet. I wanted a picture of her or one of the other mothers, but I saw this one with some scruffy calves had to use that one They're so cute when they're young!

Old Post 07-05-2005 09:18 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #7  quote:

... wait wait wait... how do the cow's know to look into the camera when you're taking the picture?

Old Post 07-06-2005 04:10 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:04 PM

post #8  quote:

Cows know all Gabo. They just pretend to be dumb. They are tricking us all.

M.

Old Post 07-06-2005 04:21 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #9  quote:

They looked at us when we took the picture because they thought we were going to feed them apples. Honestly, cows are the stupidest creatures ever! There they stand in a field of grass, and yet they try to pry up the fence to eat the grass just out of reach. Sure they get shocked with the electric wire, but that never stops them from trying again, and again, and again.....

Old Post 07-06-2005 04:33 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #10  quote:

Somewhere on my computer I should have an old picture of me and my favorite kitten, but I'm having trouble finding it

Old Post 07-06-2005 04:37 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #11  quote:

Okay, I found it, but it's too tiny, so I'll just tinker around and find some larger ones.

Old Post 07-06-2005 04:47 AM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #12  quote:

quote:
Pippin said this in post #9 :
They looked at us when we took the picture because they thought we were going to feed them apples. Honestly, cows are the stupidest creatures ever! There they stand in a field of grass, and yet they try to pry up the fence to eat the grass just out of reach. Sure they get shocked with the electric wire, but that never stops them from trying again, and again, and again.....

Would you like to eat food that you poo on ... and trample around on all day?

Old Post 07-06-2005 06:19 AM
Click here to Send flying panda a Private Message View flying panda's Journal Find more posts by flying panda Add flying panda to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore flying panda REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Local time: 10:04 PM

post #13  quote:

this pictures is making me hungry

Old Post 07-06-2005 06:40 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #14  quote:

As it should. Those calves there haven't been butchered yet, so I'm not sure how they'd taste, but we have put out some very good meat.

Old Post 07-06-2005 09:54 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #15  quote:

Here's my favorite picture of Socks. As soon as I find a good one of our mother cat I'll post it.

Old Post 07-06-2005 10:12 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #16  quote:

quote:
Pippin said this in post #14 :
As it should. Those calves there haven't been butchered yet, so I'm not sure how they'd taste, but we have put out some very good meat.

You know what they say, you are what you eat

quote:
Pippin said this in post #15 :
Here's my favorite picture of Socks. As soon as I find a good one of our mother cat I'll post it.

Its got a time date, so we know that ones old ...

Old Post 07-07-2005 06:35 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #17  quote:

He's gotten fatter. That's the only change for that picture.

Old Post 07-07-2005 05:52 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #18  quote:

Hey FP, post some pictures of your animals!

Old Post 07-07-2005 05:53 PM

Gold Member
flying panda
HPFanaticINR

post #19  quote:

Ill will eventually, when i get a chance to take some of them ... i had some pictures on my old laptop, but not on this computer ... dont worry, your get to see them ... eventually

Old Post 07-07-2005 05:56 PM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #20  quote:

Here is my fuzzy, fat, pur-ball, adorable, favorite cat in the entire world. His name is Glasses. And yes, FP, I know it is an old picture. Glassed is currently lost, but his picture was just so cute I had to put it on here.

In this picture he just can back from the vet. He got in a fight with his mom. His eyes are a little swollen and milky, plus his leg is in a cast here. My brother and I signed his cast

Attachment:
07-12-2005 04;07;10pm.jpg (94.58 kb, 36 views)

Old Post 07-15-2005 01:58 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #21  quote:

By the way, Glasses is the brother of Socks. They look really different, don't they?

Old Post 07-15-2005 02:01 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #22  quote:

Aww, Boots is adorable! Looks like he's getting in to trouble, though. What a guilty look!

Old Post 08-11-2005 09:18 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:04 PM

post #23  quote:

I thought Boots was a kitten, but I suppose he has grown into a cat now.

M.

Old Post 08-11-2005 09:18 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #24  quote:

Bob, Boots is so adorable! What fantastic markings!

Old Post 08-11-2005 10:37 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

petsmo
Rookie

post #25  quote:

although I dont have a pic of my cat at the moment, she looks something like this:

A bit more hair though. *hehe

<LINK REMOVED-no linking other boards>

Old Post 10-26-2005 12:10 AM
Click here to Send petsmo a Private Message Find more posts by petsmo Add petsmo to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore petsmo REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #26  quote:

Hey! That cat looks familiar.

Welcome to INReview petsmo.

Old Post 10-26-2005 03:06 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #27  quote:

hehehe Pippin, I would've called your cat Groucho

Old Post 10-26-2005 06:46 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #28  quote:

He doesn't usually look that grumpy It's just because he was angry about the cast. He usually looked so happy that we were considering Smiley for his name.

Old Post 10-26-2005 03:15 PM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #29  quote:

hehehe its actually cause he has that black line that looks like this thick moustache Though I guess its actually under his mouth... but eh.

Old Post 10-27-2005 08:28 AM

schmiggens
Outrageous

post #30  quote:

Your cat "boots' looks exactly like my old cat "socks"

Old Post 10-27-2005 10:02 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 03:04 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Medicine, Science & Technology > Earth & Life Sciences > Animal Planet > Member pets
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: