Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are your character flaws?
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Flutterbywingz
Taking Flight

Local time: 01:34 AM

post #61  quote:

It's not crazy at all, Schmiggens. Maybe you will feel enough comfort in your own skin someday to accept that it cannot possibly be true for all people to think these things about you.

At least, from what I can tell from INReview, your communication skills seem better than most people's.

P.S. Hong Kong

Old Post 06-23-2005 11:39 AM
Click here to Send Flutterbywingz a Private Message Find more posts by Flutterbywingz Add Flutterbywingz to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Flutterbywingz REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 10:34 PM

post #62  quote:

quote:
schmiggens said this in post #64 :
I never finish sentences, I end them with "and ..... you know" or "so .............." or things like that. It's a really odd thing to do, I don't know why ............

That's not so bad. But worked with this chick who would do something similar. She would end her sentences with a combo of and, you know, so, it's like in one word sandwich and a side of nervous laughter. And it was every damn sentence, with none of it was funny... ever.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-23-2005 02:04 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #63  quote:

So sorry..Schmiggens.

I never saw anything wrong with you.

Old Post 06-23-2005 08:21 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Delta
Stormy Weather

post #64  quote:

quote:
I have really bad comminication skills, I am horrible at meeting people, making new friends, etc. I never know what to say to anyone, I always end up looking either stupid or snobby. Once you get me in the group though, I open up pretty quick and can maintain a friendship on a basic level, but I have trust issues, especially with girls, so I don't have "best friends", i just have mates.

I cannot stand mess. Dirt I can handle, but not mess. The floor can be dirty, but it can't be covered in things, mess, you know. I like un-cluttered surfaces. I hate ornaments and things like that, they just make more mess. I want to clean other people's places when they have stuff everywhere.

I always think everyone is judging me and everyone thinks I am not good enough. Like right now, you all are judging this post and thinking I am crazy and one day you are all going to bombard me with PM's telling me how stupid I am and that you never want me to post on INR again, or something.

Well, maybe not that crazy, but if I see someone looking at me, it's never a minor thing, it's always because of a big pimple/ my wig's on wrong/ I forgot to draw my eyebrows on properly/ etc. I never think anyone's looking at me because thye like my shirt or whatever, it always a bad thing and I have to find a mirror to check myself.

I never finish sentences, I end them with "and ..... you know" or "so .............." or things like that. It's a really odd thing to do, I don't know why ............

I have so many more ... I am loopy.

Who doesn't?
Don't you know by now this IR family is dysfunctional?

You are fine. Take time and worry about us,
Ir went down for three days and us realy dysfuntional persaons were emailing and calling each other because we are addicts. So what !!!!

Quit picking on yourself you are normal by our standards and who else counts?
D

Old Post 06-23-2005 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Delta a Private Message Find more posts by Delta Add Delta to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Delta REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 03:04 AM

post #65  quote:

Yes, enabling dysfunctional and unhealthy behavior IS a good thing and not a fault.

Besides (I was one of such addicts of INR)

Old Post 06-24-2005 05:29 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 11:34 PM

post #66  quote:

I am a paranoid psycho. Does that count as a character flaw?

M.

Old Post 06-24-2005 05:36 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #67  quote:

quote:
Delta said this in post #61 :
Yeah M but first you go to get one and with Kangaro breathe it hard to imagine anything but another Kangaroo being impressed.
J'/K

D

Hey, atleast I have it made with the kangaroo.

M.

Old Post 06-24-2005 05:37 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #68  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #70 :

M.

it all depends.

under some circumstances, that could be considered a character strength.

Old Post 06-24-2005 05:38 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #69  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #70 :

M.

You would do well as a security guard or Homeland Security personnel.

Old Post 06-24-2005 05:41 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #70  quote:

I am also pathologically suspicious. I check around every corner if a serial killer is after me. What about that one?

M.

p.s. You guys must be really tired to take my previous 'flaw' seriously.

Old Post 06-24-2005 05:44 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #71  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #73 :

You would do well as a security guard or Homeland Security personnel.

Definitely. What the Homeland Security needs above all else right now is a foreign national in charge.

M.

Old Post 06-24-2005 05:47 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #72  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #74 :
I am also pathologically suspicious. I check around every corner if a serial killer is after me. What about that one?

M.

p.s. You guys must be really tired to take my previous 'flaw' seriously.

What makes you think we took it seriously?

Are you paranoid or something?

Old Post 06-24-2005 05:51 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #73  quote:

Damn it, fell in my own web of sarcasm.

M.

Old Post 06-24-2005 06:04 AM

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 02:34 PM

post #74  quote:

quote:
I have really bad comminication skills,
I have so many more ... I am loopy.

quote:
the_way_it_is said this in post #65 :
At least, from what I can tell from INReview, your communication skills seem better than most people's.

P.S. Hong Kong

It's heaps easier to talk and sound good when you can take ten minutes to order your thoughts and your words so that it all makes sense. Most of the stuff that actually comes out of my mouth makes no sense at all.

quote:
Delta said this in post #68 :
Who doesn't?
Don't you know by now this IR family is dysfunctional?

You are fine. Take time and worry about us,
Ir went down for three days and us realy dysfuntional persaons were emailing and calling each other because we are addicts. So what !!!!

Quit picking on yourself you are normal by our standards and who else counts?
D

You guys are great, you really make a person feel welcome. It's a real shame we don't have more members coming in, we've got such a great member base, we should be sharing it around.

quote:
I cannot stand mess. Dirt I can handle, but not mess. The floor can be dirty, but it can't be covered in things, mess, you know. I like un-cluttered surfaces. I hate ornaments and things like that, they just make more mess. I want to clean other people's places when they have stuff everywhere.

I just realised the other day that even my dirt isn't messy, My dirty dishes are all arranged next to the sink, the glasses and cups sorted and in lines, the plates stacked according to size with any bowls and saucepans and stuff stacked accrording to size on top of the plates, the cutlery's all organised in a cup, with the cutlery bit in the cup and the handle sticking out.

I never realised I was doing it before. I just do it unconciously.

Old Post 06-24-2005 06:28 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #75  quote:

M and his kangaroo are working on having a big family of kangaroo breath kids.

He will keep them in the "hopper"

Old Post 06-25-2005 12:45 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #76  quote:

My greatest flaws include liking all the IR members except:

Whidden
Dekka
Panda
SWTT
TWII
All the mods
Delta's Fruity flies
Pip
Misty
Defensive
Pulse
Mr. F [cuz he has Fuschia]
Heck

If I left anyone out..please do not be offended.

Old Post 06-25-2005 12:52 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #77  quote:

Pip as in Peregr!n or Pip as in me?

I like how you included all the mods

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:02 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #78  quote:

quote:
Pippin said this in post #81 :
Pip as in Peregr!n or Pip as in me?

Perigrin....she deserted us

Never you Pippin......Where is PIPof a Mom?

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:11 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #79  quote:

quote:

Yes, and one of the mods was listed twice.

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:11 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #80  quote:

quote:
schmiggens said this in post #78 :

I just realised the other day that even my dirt isn't messy, My dirty dishes are all arranged next to the sink, the glasses and cups sorted and in lines, the plates stacked according to size with any bowls and saucepans and stuff stacked accrording to size on top of the plates, the cutlery's all organised in a cup, with the cutlery bit in the cup and the handle sticking out.

I never realised I was doing it before. I just do it unconciously.

Would you like to be my roomate?

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:13 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #81  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #84 :

Would you like to be my roomate?

Were you addressing me?

I have a maid.

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:20 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #82  quote:

becker

I quoted Schmiggens, why do you think I was addressing you???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:22 AM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #83  quote:

Local time: 06:20 PM

post #83 quote:

quote:

Yes, and one of the mods was listed twice.

Sorry............Not

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:22 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #84  quote:

quote:
becker said this in post #82 :

Perigrin....she deserted us

Never you Pippin......Where is PIPof a Mom?

Aw, I didn't know the other Pip left us. Now I'm sad

Pipofamom says she's busy writing about crime. Now she's talking about seeing prostitutes walking into a hotel today. New experience for her. Now she's talking about some of her books missing from our library. She's just found a book all in German. None of us speak enough German to read it. Now we MUST FIND OUR HARRY POTTER BOOK! IT'S GONE FROM THE SHELF!!! Now she's going to read her book about The Beginning of Man. It's a archaelogical book. Now she's talking about eating four outstandingly delicious brownies today. Good tasting junk food doesn't count. Okay, I have to go in search of our missing Harry Potter 5 book.

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:44 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #85  quote:

My girlfriend was a prostitute. But I had to dump her. I found out she was cheating on me.

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:50 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #86  quote:

Old Post 06-25-2005 02:51 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 12:34 AM

post #87  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #46 :
As I see it, you are prejudiced against people who aren't as smart as you. I take offense at that, yessir, I definitely do.

M.

Why would you take offense to that? You are way smarter than I am!

Did I mention that I dont like people who are smarter than me?

Just kidding...youre my pal Adi!

Old Post 06-25-2005 06:40 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #88  quote:

quote:
Heavens11 said this in post #49 :

Huh?

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #50 :
Mystic, time to implement your 'No tolerance' policy.

M.

Would someone please explain this to Heavens....I think I just lost my patience!

Old Post 06-25-2005 06:41 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #89  quote:

I take offense at the accusation that I am smarter than you.

Maybe this is a character flaw: Take offense at imaginary insults.

M.

Old Post 06-25-2005 06:43 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #90  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #74 :

M.

Dont feel bad Adi...I do that same thing..I put that into my "I dont trust anyone" category!

Old Post 06-25-2005 06:44 AM
Time: 06:34 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > What are your character flaws?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: