Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > We've got a runner, boys...
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 09:56 AM

post #31  quote:

quote:
Sierradaddy said this in post #30 :

And Whidden, we'd never drop you. We know how fragile you are, so we never even bother to pick you up.

Yeah, I think we all are stuck with each other.

If the big one (earthquake) hits california, and the Inreview server is toasted,

I bet we would all find each other and meet up at some other message board.

All cept Fuscia and Kris, cause, well you know, cause of the earthqauke thingy.

But we would mourn them and move on, that is what they would want.

Old Post 06-17-2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Local time: 10:56 AM

post #32  quote:

I have an idea:

if the Apocalypse occurs in our lifetime, i think it is safe to say there will be no more internet.

But those of us that survive, we should meet up, and form a motorcycle gang.

well... I can't really afford a motorcycle, and i sure won't be able to after an apocalypse.. so maybe it should be a bicycle gang.

that'd be fun

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:00 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #33  quote:

I'm handy with a machete, and can ride a bike well.

Might need a machete fellow like myself, if we should meet up with some Road Warrior Mohawk types .

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:10 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #34  quote:

I'd have a long way to travel on my bicycle. But I doubt Canada will experience the apocolypse. There's not enough technology here to really change our way of life too much if we lost it all at once. Well, if we lost our shovels, then our apocolypse would come in the form of a massive snowjob.

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:11 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #35  quote:

I think our biker gang should meet up in Canada and take their stuff.

I hear they are doing well up there, and we need food and beer. I'm hungry.

Chodder might come back, if we go to Canada, cause it would spark things up a bit around here.

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:18 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #36  quote:

lol

I have a machete too, Whidden. I am proficient at cutting various fruits (watermelons, cantelope, oranges, pears)

I also have a shovel and a scimitar. I am currently training with these.

I am a good bike rider. Unfortunately, my bike got stolen about a month and a half ago.

It made me quite sad

one day I will get a new one, that's for sure.

and Sierradaddy: we are all very far away from each other. We will meet in the middle. I think Topeka, Kansas would be a good place to rendevous.

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:19 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 07:56 AM

post #37  quote:

If we start a biker gang, I vote we call ourselves The Hell's Satan's.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:41 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #38  quote:

That's fine with me. No such thing as copyright infringement after an apocolypse, and Homer isn't a real person, so screw him.

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:48 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Larke2000
INReview Maven

post #39  quote:

quote:
HECK said this in post #37 :
If we start a biker gang, I vote we call ourselves The Hell's Satan's.

-HECK!
what about hell's satin?

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:52 AM
Click here to Send Larke2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Larke2000 Add Larke2000 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Larke2000 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #40  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #31 :

Yeah, I think we all are stuck with each other.

If the big one (earthquake) hits california, and the Inreview server is toasted,

I bet we would all find each other and meet up at some other message board.

All cept Fuscia and Kris, cause, well you know, cause of the earthqauke thingy.

But we would mourn them and move on, that is what they would want.

Hell no! No earthquake is knocking me out of commission. NOPE. And I would want you all to mourn, dress up as pirates for my funeral, then get Fuscia tatoos on your hineys.

Mr. F says he is in for the gang as long as he gets to wear:
1. butless chaps
2. a green mohawk

Do I get to be Mr. F's biker chick?

Old Post 06-17-2005 02:53 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #41  quote:

Hey, I'm all for roughing up Canadians and using our machete's to take stuff,

but butless chaps?

No way man!!!!

Old Post 06-17-2005 03:03 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #42  quote:

He says "If I can't look like someone from Mad Max, then forget it. I want my buttless chaps, mohawk and sawed off shotgun."

He will be sitting on the bike most of the time. You can always ride in front of him and make sure you never stand behind him. Look at all the Canadians he can moon for you guys.

Old Post 06-17-2005 03:05 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #43  quote:

I'm not sure he'll be too comfortable, riding a bicycle from California to Canada (even Kansas), with his bare butt on the thin bicycle seat... The more he pedals, those closer he'll become acquainted with said seat.

The good thing about that is, if he's riding the nicest bike, no one will ask him if they can borrow it.

Now, if we're gonna be like everyone else, and ride motorcycles, then he'll be alright I guess, but how original is THAT?

Old Post 06-17-2005 03:15 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #44  quote:

Bicycle? I though we were talkin' hogs, dirt bikes, stuff like that. I'll let you break the news to him.

Old Post 06-17-2005 03:18 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #45  quote:

oh no no no.

ok first off, I have to say, I will be wearing buttless chaps, so I suppose it's only fair that Mr. F gets to wear buttless chaps.

second:

we are a new-age, liberal, peace-loving bike-gang.

We ride bicycles and eat vegetarian. Period.

Old Post 06-17-2005 05:04 AM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #46  quote:

quote:
Sierradaddy said this in post #26 :

See? Cho was right; "it all goes back to the Matrix."

Weird thought.

The "internet" obviousely hasn't always exsisted, but from within the internet it's self would it be possible to find the beginning?

Perhaps that is a model of how we're looking at the beginning of exsistance wrong. The internet is always exapanding, and has no visible beginning or end.

To expand on that:

It's theorized that subatomic particles are always connected in a dimension we are currently unable to detect outside of the particles themselves... which by comparison are nothing more than a "monitor" in an infinately connected network of light.

Old Post 06-17-2005 10:45 AM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #47  quote:

That just blew my mind.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:47 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #48  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #45 :
oh no no no.

ok first off, I have to say, I will be wearing buttless chaps, so I suppose it's only fair that Mr. F gets to wear buttless chaps.

second:

we are a new-age, liberal, peace-loving bike-gang.

We ride bicycles and eat vegetarian. Period.

Woah, hold on there bud,

what the....?????

How is a right wing war monger machete loving, meat eating, clothes wearing judgemental christian like me going to do in some Barbara Striesand left wing liberal whacko bicycle gang?

I may have to join Larke's gang, the BUSHwhackers.

We are going to ride our bikes, kill deer for food, listen to old tapes of Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'rielly, while we ride through Canada busting heads and taking names.

Attachment:
bushwhackers.gif (6.88 kb, 24 views)

Old Post 06-17-2005 09:32 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #49  quote:

Old tapes of Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'rielly?

I'd sooner ride my bike without the seat.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-23-2005 02:08 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #50  quote:

quote:
Whidden said this in post #48 :

Woah, hold on there bud,

what the....?????

How is a right wing war monger machete loving, meat eating, clothes wearing judgemental christian like me going to do in some Barbara Striesand left wing liberal whacko bicycle gang?

I may have to join Larke's gang, the BUSHwhackers.

We are going to ride our bikes, kill deer for food, listen to old tapes of Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'rielly, while we ride through Canada busting heads and taking names.

[IMG]http://www.inreview.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=581881[/IMG]

I think Mr F will be fine with the following

buttless chaps
mohawks
motorcycles
Christians
maybe some metal music, and no Air Supply is not a metal band Dave.

Old Post 06-23-2005 07:38 PM
Time: 03:56 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > We've got a runner, boys...
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: