Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > We've got a runner, boys...
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

Local time: 12:34 AM

We've got a runner, boys... post #1  quote:

What's up with this?

Check out Chodder's latest sig...

It’s been a fun run guys but my time is up. 7000 posts I swore to a while ago and now that time has come. I met a bunch of great people here and wish everyone the best of luck in whatever the future arises. I want to put special props out to all my matrix peeps. Without them, I wouldn’t be here. I’ve had some great times here and will never forget them… and now… farewell and adieu.

Respectfully,
-Cho-

Boy, don't MAKE me pick up the phone...

Old Post 06-15-2005 04:08 AM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 02:34 PM

post #2  quote:

I just abused him via MSN, he may come back crying. With his tail between his legs, begging for forgiveness

*disclaimer: I may be full of it.*

Old Post 06-15-2005 04:18 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 10:34 PM

post #3  quote:

I talked to him a few weeks ago when he was talking about leaving... I guess he hit that mark. I think we can get him back...

-HECK!

Old Post 06-15-2005 04:21 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #4  quote:

I told him there was a thread about him now... he's gotta be a little tempted to see what all that's about... I know I would be, if I thought a lot of people I know only by nick names (and a few by real names) were saying things about me behind my back...

Old Post 06-15-2005 04:24 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Larke2000
INReview Maven

Local time: 01:34 AM

post #5  quote:

well, he lives an hour outside of new york city. so if we get a map we could probably get a pretty good search area together and go huntin' for him.

just go around knocking on doors.

"are you chodder?" "have you seen chodder?"

stuff like that.

but make no mistake about it chodder. we will find you.

oh yes. we will find you.

all your base are belong to us.

Old Post 06-15-2005 04:36 AM
Click here to Send Larke2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Larke2000 Add Larke2000 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Larke2000 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #6  quote:

I don't think he's coming back... check his journal.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-15-2005 07:27 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #7  quote:

Can see what he means by it getting a little repetitive and stale, but I seriously have nowhere better to go online

Old Post 06-15-2005 07:35 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #8  quote:

It's like breaking up with someone. I'd have to go out, date other websites, get to know them, play the field. But then there are viruses out there and I've been out of the game for so long. I guess it's just better for me to stay and take INR to counseling.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-15-2005 07:38 AM

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #9  quote:

Meh, I just check as many forums/sites (I swing both ways) as I can, but in the end, I always come home to where its comfortable and where everybody knows my name.

Well, not EVERYone.

Old Post 06-15-2005 08:00 AM

Youdontlikeme
In the Now Guru

post #10  quote:

bye bye CHodder

Old Post 06-15-2005 05:06 PM
Click here to Send Youdontlikeme a Private Message Find more posts by Youdontlikeme Add Youdontlikeme to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Youdontlikeme REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #11  quote:

Now Chodder, how are you going to get those reward points, yep I said it,

.you know you want them

Once you are in the INR family, we never let you leave Chodder. Just ask Larke.

Old Post 06-15-2005 05:14 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

post #12  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #7 :
Can see what he means by it getting a little repetitive and stale, but I seriously have nowhere better to go online

yeah same with me.

Old Post 06-15-2005 08:22 PM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #13  quote:

He'll be back. We're going to lure him back.

But first, we must refurbish our beloved INReview. All for one and one for all!

Old Post 06-15-2005 09:36 PM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #14  quote:

quote:
Sayzak said this in post #13 :
He'll be back. We're going to lure him back.

But first, we must refurbish our beloved INReview. All for one and one for all!

That, and we can all spread rumors about what Chodder is doing online now. I think he started a new B2K board.

Old Post 06-15-2005 09:58 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #15  quote:

I heard he was playing Medal of Honour and got a piece of schrapnell stuck in his butt. And that's why he's not coming to Inreview anymore.

Old Post 06-16-2005 02:16 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #16  quote:

Oh, so are we making a thread like the Rumors of Fuscia's Whereabouts thread? Buahahaha

Old Post 06-16-2005 04:12 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #17  quote:

quote:
gaboman said this in post #15 :
I heard he was playing Medal of Honour and got a piece of schrapnell stuck in his butt. And that's why he's not coming to Inreview anymore.

Oh that schrapnell was most likely from Mr. F. Yep, that's right, Mr. F. kicked his butt in MOH. Chodder is off plotting revenge.

Old Post 06-16-2005 06:39 PM

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #18  quote:

I heard he ate a bunch of mushrooms and had a bad trip where all of our avatars came to life and tried to eat him. And that's why he's not at INReview anymore.

(Now we know why he has a mushroom for an avatar!)

Old Post 06-16-2005 06:56 PM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #19  quote:

I think he got one of those cheese of the world gift baskets for Christmas. He is now in a cheese club and spending his time there.

Old Post 06-16-2005 07:03 PM

Youdontlikeme
In the Now Guru

post #20  quote:

One for all and two for threee!! WHO's WITH ME?!

Old Post 06-16-2005 07:22 PM
Click here to Send Youdontlikeme a Private Message Find more posts by Youdontlikeme Add Youdontlikeme to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Youdontlikeme REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #21  quote:

I used to think about leaving Inreview, til I realized you guys are my only friends.

Old Post 06-16-2005 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #22  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #21 :
I used to think about leaving Inreview, til I realized you guys are my only friends.

lol it's a cycle. The only way to get real friends is to get away from the internet.

I'm losing my friends as we speak. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Old Post 06-16-2005 08:24 PM

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #23  quote:

I think lots of us are possibly getting bored with the current IR subjects. I believe we need some new things to discuss that would interest the majority.

I am open for suggestions............

I know we would miss talking with our friends in IR.

I will work on it also.

Old Post 06-16-2005 09:16 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #24  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #21 :

Well, for a stay at home mom, you guys are my main friends, and I really appreciate it. We can revive this place. We just need some effort from everyone.

Old Post 06-16-2005 10:03 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #25  quote:

tru tru

sometimes this place is pretty bumpin

but one day, we must all accept that everything that has a beginning has an end

Old Post 06-16-2005 10:49 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #26  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #25 :
tru tru

sometimes this place is pretty bumpin

but one day, we must all accept that everything that has a beginning has an end

See? Cho was right; "it all goes back to the Matrix."

Old Post 06-16-2005 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Sierradaddy a Private Message Find more posts by Sierradaddy Add Sierradaddy to your buddy list Sierradaddy's MSN ID is smoothline98@hotmail.com Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #27  quote:

I like to think Chodder is helping the W bros write the script for Matrix 4, the return of Neo.

Well, you know, you talk to people for two years, it's gonna get old after awhile,

you gotta move on I guess.

Anything gets stale after two years. Cept maybe being married to a super-model.

I think all forums gain and lose members over the years, it's just natural stuff.

And some get more attached than others, I would miss all you peeps if I left, be sad and lonely and dejected, the whole nine yards.

***Whidden weeps***

but I'm also a member of some other forums, so I would go over to them and hang out with my other friends if you all dropped me.

Old Post 06-16-2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #28  quote:

Dang, am I the only one who is just a member here? Wait, I am one on the AI board.

Old Post 06-17-2005 12:03 AM

Gold Member
Pippin
INReview Maven

post #29  quote:

I used to be a proud member of the Bronze at Buffy.com, but the site was remodled and now DOES NOT HAVE A FORUM

I also was a giddy member of the forum at BillyBoyd.net, but the forum got shut down because too many people were PMing each other. Stupid reason to close a forum, if you ask me

Now this is my only forum

Old Post 06-17-2005 12:10 AM
Click here to Send Pippin a Private Message Find more posts by Pippin Add Pippin to your buddy list Pippin's MSN ID is persephone@ados.com Click Here to Ignore Pippin REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Sierradaddy
Days of Future Past...

post #30  quote:

I'm too slow of a reader to be a member anywhere else. I can only be a member at ONE board...

Last night I re-read fuscia's "Do you believe there is a devil?" thread, and it took me like 4 hours...

'sides, this is the place that took my chat forum virginity, and I'm the honourable, sentimental type, so...

And Whidden, we'd never drop you. We know how fragile you are, so we never even bother to pick you up.

Old Post 06-17-2005 12:15 AM
Time: 06:34 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > We've got a runner, boys...
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: