Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > 50 Cent > Fat Joe Responds to 50's Diss
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 08:52 AM

Fat Joe Responds to 50's Diss post #1  quote:

Fat Joe Responds To 50 Cent Diss

As expected, 50 Cent?s new diss track ?Piggybank? has touched a nerve with certain rappers. Fat Joe, a prime target in the song, fired back at 50 Cent in an interview last week.

?I really don?t care what he thinks,? Fat Joe told andPOP, ?I?m not the battle rap type. I just think he?s gone crazy.?

It?s assumed that 50 Cent targeted Fat Joe because of his on-and-off relationship with Ja Rule, whose beef with 50 dates back to 2000. Fat Joe recently appeared alongside Ja Rule in his video for the song ?New York?.

?Ja Rule has been a friend of mine since before him and 50 got into a problem. I?ve been working with him, so he targeted me because I?m supporting him,? Joe said, ?I never look for trouble with him. I?ve never wanted trouble with him.?

According to 50 Cent, his beef with Ja Rule started in 2000 when a friend robbed Ja Rule of some jewelry. Later that year, associates of Murder Inc. retaliated by holding 50 down while punching and stabbing him in the chest. 50 would be treated for lacerations and a partially collapsed lung. Two months later 50 was shot nine times while in a car in front of his grandmother?s house in southeast Queens.

Fat Joe summed things up, saying ?Although I?m Ja Rule?s friend,?Ja Rule has never told me, ?yo, let?s get ?em together.? I?ve never been involved with that so it?s really weird that 50 would be coming at me, but I guess the guy feels he needs this type of hype whenever he comes out with his album or whatever and how more credible could you be then disrespecting Fat Joe??

50 Cent?s new album Massacre hits stores March 8. Fat Joe?s new album All Or Nothing is slated for release on April 26.

Source: SoundSlam

Old Post 01-24-2005 08:04 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

schmiggens
Outrageous

Local time: 08:52 AM

post #2  quote:

So basically, 50's starting **** that didn't need to be started.

Is he trying to get himself killed? He's already "beefing" (I love that word ) with every other rapper, why does he have to be hating everyone? Is that the only way he can get people to listen to this music?

Old Post 01-24-2005 08:06 AM
Click here to Send schmiggens a Private Message Visit schmiggens's homepage! Find more posts by schmiggens Add schmiggens to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore schmiggens REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

Local time: 12:52 PM

post #3  quote:

probbably and its working.

Old Post 01-24-2005 10:12 AM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

Local time: 07:52 PM

post #4  quote:

50 is way out of his element.

He has jumped completely out of his body.

Old Post 01-25-2005 05:48 AM
Click here to Send UNIT KILLA a Private Message Visit UNIT KILLA's homepage! Find more posts by UNIT KILLA Add UNIT KILLA to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore UNIT KILLA REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

Local time: 07:52 PM

post #5  quote:

Curtis Jackson ain't nothing but a bird ass sissy. All he's going to do is stay mad at Murder Inc. and anyone affiliated with them, just because they hemmed him up five years ago. He talks all this gangsta noise behind the mic, but his heart pumps Kool-Aid in the streets. 50 will never do anything about it because he ain't REAL! The writing is on the wall. What more is there to say?

Last edited by UNIT KILLA on 01-25-2005 at 06:40 AM |
Old Post 01-25-2005 05:58 AM
Click here to Send UNIT KILLA a Private Message Visit UNIT KILLA's homepage! Find more posts by UNIT KILLA Add UNIT KILLA to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore UNIT KILLA REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

unleashed!
In the Now Guru

Local time: 12:52 AM

post #6  quote:

quote:
schmiggens said this in post #2 :
So basically, 50's starting **** that didn't need to be started.

why does he have to be hating everyone? Is that the only way he can get people to listen to this music?

YOU KNOW THATS THE ONLY REASON. HE'S NOT A GOOD RAPPER SO HE SELLS BASED ON BEEF

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:57 PM
Click here to Send unleashed! a Private Message Visit unleashed!'s homepage! Find more posts by unleashed! Add unleashed! to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore unleashed! REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

Local time: 12:52 PM

post #7  quote:

i wudnt say he isnt talented. He is talented he jus doesnt bother showin it anymore.

Old Post 06-18-2005 04:50 AM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 12:52 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > 50 Cent > Fat Joe Responds to 50's Diss
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: