Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Conspiracy Theories & Secret Societies > Freemasons
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 01:46 AM

post #61  quote:

Hey aude sapere, any more info. on the topic you can share?

-HECK!

Old Post 11-19-2004 06:59 AM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

aude sapere
Crackerjack

Local time: 09:46 AM

post #62  quote:

Hiya Heck,

well I don`t know...on what exactly ? I`ll gladly share with you anything I know on the subject. Hope you`ll do the same with me, that way we can both find out new stuff.

I don`t what interests you. Lately I`m researching a little bit on Columbus " discovery " of america and it`s more than likely first hand info and maps on the route. Very interesting and directly linked to the templaries legacy. Very disturbing for the vatican....yet used by many in the shadow.

I don`t know heck...what do you want to talk about ?

With the quote you have at the end of your message, we won`t go very far!!!! Lol !!!!! Lol !!!

Old Post 11-19-2004 07:22 PM
Click here to Send aude sapere a Private Message Find more posts by aude sapere Add aude sapere to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore aude sapere REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 06:16 AM

post #63  quote:

Heck,
It's a secret society for goodness sakes. You want a grand master poo bah to give you all the secrets over the internet. Fat chance.

Old Post 11-21-2004 12:44 AM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #64  quote:

why not ? there are no secrets....just people who don`t ask the right questions....I`ll tell you anything you want to know....there`s nothing to hide !!! That`s just part of the ridiculous mythology around masonry !!!

Old Post 11-21-2004 11:57 AM
Click here to Send aude sapere a Private Message Find more posts by aude sapere Add aude sapere to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore aude sapere REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 04:46 AM

post #65  quote:

quote:
aude sapere said this in post #64 :
why not ? there are no secrets....just people who don`t ask the right questions....I`ll tell you anything you want to know....there`s nothing to hide !!! That`s just part of the ridiculous mythology around masonry !!!

aude......So true!!!!!!

Old Post 11-21-2004 09:20 PM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #66  quote:

Yeah right.

It's so great to have all the secrets revealed on the web these days as people have posted all the silly sanctimonious rituals and blather found in the complete online books so "sacred" to masonry.

There used to be a time when these books were gathered by the brethren at the estates of those members who had died. Snatched up so no one could know these insipid and diabolical secrets underlying the order.

And ASP, don't think that a woman has never known your "secrets," Mr grand master pooh bah of the lodge.

Old Post 11-21-2004 11:57 PM
Find more posts by nikiTa Add nikiTa to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nikiTa REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

becker
Definitively Illumined

post #67  quote:

quote:
sowhatsthetruth said this in post #66 :
Yeah right.

It's so great to have all the secrets revealed on the web these days as people have posted all the silly sanctimonious rituals and blather found in the complete online books so "sacred" to masonry.

There used to be a time when these books were gathered by the brethren at the estates of those members who had died. Snatched up so no one could know these insipid and diabolical secrets underlying the order.

And ASP, don't think that a woman has never known your "secrets," Mr grand master pooh bah of the lodge.

You are still venting....SWTT

Old Post 11-22-2004 12:02 AM
Click here to Send becker a Private Message Find more posts by becker Add becker to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore becker REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #68  quote:

What devildog is to Islam....
sowhatsthetruth is to "free"masonry.

Old Post 11-22-2004 03:48 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #69  quote:

"So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray... If you have been disappointed in the first three degrees, as you have received them... remember that... symbols were used, not to reveal but to conceal... The symbols and ceremonies of Masonry have more than one meaning. They rather conceal than disclose the Truth" (Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma,pp. 105-106; 148)

"The Blue Degrees [first, second and third] are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry (the 28th degree and beyond)." [Morals and Dogma, p. 819]

"A Spirit that loves wisdom and contemplates the Truth close at hand, is forced to disguise it, to induce the multitudes [that is you] to accept it... Fictions are necessary to the people, and the Truth becomes deadly to those who are not strong enough to contemplate it in all its brilliance. In fact, what can there be in common between the vile multitude and sublime wisdom? The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason." [Morals and Dogma, p. 103]

This last quote is just oh so sublime, what a sublime saying, don't you think, Delta? Simply sublime.

Old Post 11-22-2004 05:50 AM

aude sapere
Crackerjack

post #70  quote:

Quotations are there to be used not just thrown at without analyzing them. I still don`t see what your question is ? What do you want to know ?

Think for yourself and ask..don`t quote somebody else`s thoughts constantly. Have your own judgement and ask anything you wish...

Lol !!! Hone?stly SWTT, what is it that you want to know ? Or even better, what do you have against masonry that enrages you so much ?

I`ve been disappointed many times in many ways...but you have to have a global vision of the order and disgard the numerous " rats " that manage to get in thanks to some " buddies " intorudicng them in it....

You might be right in your reasoning, but you don`t explain anything or give substantial examples of anything...how do you want me to maintain a conversation ? Lol !!!

By the way 33 degrees are not in all rites....it`s only in the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite....and then again degrees don`t mean anything to me.....they don`t calibrate or quantify anyhing.....just " medals " ......vanity and pressumption.....that`s not the goal of Masonry.....at least not mine.....

Old Post 11-22-2004 09:22 AM

nikiTa
Definitively Illumined

post #71  quote:

ASP in post #62:
quote:
Very disturbing for the vatican....yet used by many in the shadow.

Reveal, oh wise one, what exactly is the shadow???

Old Post 01-01-2006 01:17 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 03:46 AM

post #72  quote:

quote:
Mr.Blonde said this in post #13 :
With the back of the dollar bill thing...that is SOME CORN POKE with too much time on their hands if you ask me...notice how it is out of order....CORN POKE!!!

That's some logic in action right there dude!

Old Post 10-08-2006 03:32 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Saures
Rookie

post #73  quote:

I am catholic and I read that some time in the era of the church it was banned to be a freemason, but on the other hand I have read freemasaonic sites and they say they follow the supreme being (or god im assuming) it also said to have another religion like christianity or judiism (while alos being a freemason).

I myslef was given the first degree( i think) becuase the person who invited me in did so because he said i was enlightend. I do not think they are so bad like I hear. Apperently the founding fathers were all freemasons and American seems to be a good country I mean there seems to be stability in the country. Of course there are debates but npothing crazy, I dont see any masonic rings going around stabbing people for fun. ( i hope they dont)

So people try not to freak out about freemasons, just enjoy your life. Plus i also read in the bible the groups of freemasons would help just to build temples.

Old Post 11-23-2007 01:30 AM
Click here to Send Saures a Private Message Find more posts by Saures Add Saures to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Saures REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 09:46 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Conspiracy Theories & Secret Societies > Freemasons
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: