Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > ja rulez
Search this Thread:
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
jinder
Mastermind

Local time: 01:14 AM

post #61  quote:

yeah u funny DMX#1
(not)

Old Post 09-01-2004 12:04 AM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

Local time: 08:14 PM

post #62  quote:

Yeah, that was funny as hell, DMX#1!

Too bad you're named after a rapper who hasn't had a hit since Ja Rule came out.

Old Post 09-01-2004 03:01 AM
Click here to Send UNIT KILLA a Private Message Visit UNIT KILLA's homepage! Find more posts by UNIT KILLA Add UNIT KILLA to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore UNIT KILLA REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

post #63  quote:

Didn't I tell you once before to do your damn homework instead of playing around on that damn computer, DMX#1? I bet if one of your teachers asked you to turn in an assignment that elaborate and creative you wouldn't do it.

Old Post 09-01-2004 04:07 AM
Click here to Send UNIT KILLA a Private Message Visit UNIT KILLA's homepage! Find more posts by UNIT KILLA Add UNIT KILLA to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore UNIT KILLA REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

DMX#1
Mastermind

Local time: 01:14 PM

post #64  quote:

Hey Gay whos album done better in 2003 out of Dmx and Ja rule? Dmx oh yeah his album Grand Champ went multi platnium. Oh yeah he quit remember? He said that he was going 2 have 5 platnium albums and he did. He did he achieved what no other rapper has 5 no 1 albums. Ja rule hasnt had a hit since Dmx left lol.

"Didn't I tell you once before to do your damn homework instead of playing around on that damn computer, DMX#1? I bet if one of your teachers asked you to turn in an assignment that elaborate and creative you wouldn't do it."

Okay..right I checked ur profile and looked at ur homepage and i bet ur teacher homework sent u 2 learn the art of "One handed typing" U would have had a perfect pass in dat assignment.

Old Post 09-01-2004 08:58 AM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

post #65  quote:

DMX had and album in 2003?

Oh, I must have been too busy listening to music that made it to the top of the charts.

Old Post 09-01-2004 04:00 PM

DMX#1
Mastermind

Local time: 01:14 PM

post #66  quote:

It did make it 2 da top of the charts how do think his album went number 1?

Old Post 09-02-2004 10:32 AM
Click here to Send DMX#1 a Private Message Find more posts by DMX#1 Add DMX#1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DMX#1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

UNIT KILLA
Crackerjack

post #67  quote:

WHOA!!! Your post was tight as hell, DMX#!

I love that photo of DMX getting arrested for grand theft auto.

Old Post 09-03-2004 06:31 AM

jinder
Mastermind

Local time: 01:14 AM

post #68  quote:

lol

Old Post 09-04-2004 12:24 AM
Click here to Send jinder a Private Message Find more posts by jinder Add jinder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jinder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #69  quote:

Your sarcasm did not go unnoticed ha ha ha (not)

ANYWAY

Old Post 09-04-2004 02:59 AM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 01:14 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (3): « 12 [3]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > ja rulez
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: