Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Witchcraft..Wicca, Black magic, Spells.
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
goddess_child
Rookie

Local time: 01:46 PM

post #31  quote:

Lenas, thats really cool for u to be able to do all that! I am a wiccan and i have been trying for ages to do that. So far i can do a little esp but thats all.

Old Post 07-21-2004 07:32 PM
Click here to Send goddess_child a Private Message Find more posts by goddess_child Add goddess_child to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore goddess_child REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
peregr!n
Mutsumi Otohime

Local time: 06:46 PM

post #32  quote:

quote:
50's one n only said this in post #28 :
Well this girl that goes to my school is wiccan, she's not really scary but there is an awkwardness about her. She apparently has a friend that she contacted, and now he talks to her. This "voice" is a guy from hell that actually has a name. She says that he always talks to her. I asked her one day if she's ever afraid that the "voice" will make her do something that will hurt other people or her self, she said that she wouldn't allow him.
Personally I don't believe I contacted the dead, or Ouija Boards. But why would you contact a person from hell when you don't know the "power" that that person could have???

This girl is not wiccan, if she says she is talking to someone from hell. Wiccans don't believe in Hell or an evil that balances the good out.

Old Post 07-22-2004 03:28 PM
Click here to Send peregr!n a Private Message Find more posts by peregr!n Add peregr!n to your buddy list Send an AIM message to peregr!n peregr!n's MSN ID is warrior_hobbit Click Here to Ignore peregr!n REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 06:46 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Witchcraft..Wicca, Black magic, Spells.
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: