Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Ghosts & The Paranormal > does this explain the meaning of dreams?
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
lil neo
In the Now Guru

Local time: 07:50 AM

does this explain the meaning of dreams? post #1  quote:

the expert opinion on dreams is that they help us see different aspects of our lives from a different angle. for instance, if you dream of falling, you may feel afraid, try to think of what in your life gives you that feeling at that moment in time and this will help to interpret your dreams and see that things are not what they seem, they are merely metaphors for present situations and can sometimes help you to come up with a resolution for your problems.
thats what pros say anyway!
any comment?

Old Post 06-28-2004 09:02 PM
Click here to Send lil neo a Private Message Visit lil neo's homepage! Find more posts by lil neo Add lil neo to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lil neo REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

JoneZZe
Rookie

post #2  quote:

so how about when i dream of hanging around in clubs, with my girlfriend? some metaphor.

Old Post 07-09-2004 08:29 PM
Click here to Send JoneZZe a Private Message Find more posts by JoneZZe Add JoneZZe to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore JoneZZe REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lil neo
In the Now Guru

post #3  quote:

that dream may not have had anything to do with your girlfriend in reality, but i was just sharing the opinions of experts. doesnt mean i agree with it either.

Old Post 07-11-2004 08:20 PM
Click here to Send lil neo a Private Message Visit lil neo's homepage! Find more posts by lil neo Add lil neo to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lil neo REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

JoneZZe
Rookie

post #4  quote:

sorry, that was a smart arsed comment. i do have a reoccuring dream at the moment, about these barsteds who tried to knife me. i think i have truama or somthing.

Old Post 07-11-2004 08:39 PM
Click here to Send JoneZZe a Private Message Find more posts by JoneZZe Add JoneZZe to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore JoneZZe REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lil neo
In the Now Guru

post #5  quote:

damn, sounds scary! i once dreamt the stranger strangler, a murderer in a book, was after me to kill me! lol. some dreams can be spooky or scary. . . .or disturbin, like the one i had about the texas chainsaw massacre! yuck!

Old Post 07-12-2004 04:28 PM

Omariyah
In the Now Guru

Local time: 11:50 PM

post #6  quote:

Hey Neo gurl I needs some info!!!
Last night me and my b/f got into a lil spat and crap! When I went to sleep I had dreamed that I fought this girl that I see everyday and I mean I really hurted her and that I fought my b/f and we was really throwin dem down...afterwards his best friend tried to get me...........also I dont how I got here but I was in someone's house playin the piano really really really good like A.Keys!!! Sooo...... I would like to kno what u think about that??

Old Post 07-18-2004 12:20 AM
Click here to Send Omariyah a Private Message Find more posts by Omariyah Add Omariyah to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Omariyah REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lil neo
In the Now Guru

post #7  quote:

well fink of how u felt wit yo b/f. angri rite? well in yo dream u portayed dat anger by beatin up dis chick, i guess u also felt sorta depressed a lil? well mayb playin dat piano helps u deal wit feelin sad? like music helps me wen im sad. dat make ne sense at all? holla.peace.xo.
p.s. u shud cum on hurr mo often! we need 2 spread da fam ova da whole of inreview and take ova! muhahahaha!!!! lol. j/p. out!

Old Post 07-20-2004 04:13 PM

lil neo
In the Now Guru

post #8  quote:

ooh gurl i had dis dream 1 nite dat i wz chillin wit dis hooded dude, lol, and every1 tol me it wz angie pretendin 2 b fizz, like tryin 2 disguise herslef, in da end, wen da hood came off, it wz fizzo! at first i thought mayb it wz a premonition of sum sort bt obviously nt if u no da whole angie/b2k operation. bt it wz weird! sum dreams seem 2 hv a deepa meanin u no! like 1 i had bout aaliyah a few months ago. u nva no wat dey really mean sumtimes! peace.holla.xo.

Old Post 07-20-2004 04:16 PM

Omariyah
In the Now Guru

post #9  quote:

Dang that was kinda deep and I use to come on this board but I dont kno wat stop me........oh well I am back now

Old Post 07-21-2004 01:13 AM
Click here to Send Omariyah a Private Message Find more posts by Omariyah Add Omariyah to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Omariyah REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lil neo
In the Now Guru

post #10  quote:

and im glad mami! lol. WE R TAKIN OVA! lol. j/p. so gurl watz gud witchu? gt ne problems u need me 2 solve? (cz u no i got a gun! j/p. lol)

Old Post 07-21-2004 07:37 PM

Omariyah
In the Now Guru

post #11  quote:

Naw Itz just these dreams I be havin like the other night I had a dream that me and my b/f was dancing....he had a tux and we were the only ones on the dance floor! I guess it was at my wedding!!

Old Post 07-23-2004 01:06 AM

lil neo
In the Now Guru

post #12  quote:

lol. U NVA NO!!!! i fink it means love or hope 4 da future. . . .it cud even b a premonition!!! j/p. holla.xo.

Old Post 07-23-2004 08:55 PM

matrix_fan_07
Veteran

Local time: 12:50 AM

post #13  quote:

well, i keep having these dreams that me and my family and friends are in this theme park. I have never been to this theme park, so its weird that i keep coming back to it...in the middle of the theme park, there is a big hallway, after you go through it, your in like a whole new park, and theer is this HUGE coaster that i am afraid to get on...my best friend decides to go on it, and its starts to break, then i wake up....i have the same dream night after night, only my best friend gets on a different coaster every time >??? ne ideas??

Old Post 08-14-2004 06:58 AM
Click here to Send matrix_fan_07 a Private Message Find more posts by matrix_fan_07 Add matrix_fan_07 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore matrix_fan_07 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lil neo
In the Now Guru

post #14  quote:

yeah!!!!well first off, soundz like change, like mayb yr afraid of change of sum sort. dr mus b sumthin u sorta wanna do dat u afraid 2 and yr worried bout makin da rong decision. datz ma bes guess.

Old Post 08-15-2004 01:33 PM

Shad'slova4eva
Enthusiast

Local time: 01:50 AM

post #15  quote:

hmmmmm.........well i be having scary dreams sometimes too. A lot about my dead grandmother. I have dreams dat she comes back and haunt me and she everytime when i throw a bible out the window she dissapears?...what u think bout dat?? And I never saw her...only in pics though but i wonder about her a lot sometime's..too. Well, I heard dat dreams come from what u really deeply..think about but in your dream it's interpereted in a different way. i got dat from Boy meets World but it is kinda true becuz in all my dreams it comes from things i really think about

Old Post 08-19-2004 05:37 AM
Click here to Send Shad'slova4eva a Private Message Visit Shad'slova4eva's homepage! Find more posts by Shad'slova4eva Add Shad'slova4eva to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Shad'slova4eva REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lil neo
In the Now Guru

post #16  quote:

thanku 4 sharin. if u ask me, i wud say u stil hv many worries and questionz bout yo grandmother dat nva got answered. mayb u feel uneasy bout her 4 sum reason, or bout her passin, or mayb u jus really wann no wat she wz like. u shud confront yr feelinz and nt b afraid 2 dig up sum info on yr grandmother. learn mo bout who she wz. peace. holla. xo.

Old Post 08-29-2004 06:08 PM

john_gotti
Enthusiast

hmmm post #17  quote:

- i wish i could say i dreamed a man was tryin to knife me as we heard, but no1 ever hated me to do that. i wish i could dream a murderer from a book was after me, but i cant, cuz i dont read books, lol. i wish i could dream i was beating up a dude, but like i said i hate no1, no1 hates me. you guys are all lucky to have these dreams.

- word to ya mutha -

Old Post 09-07-2004 08:11 AM
Click here to Send john_gotti a Private Message Visit john_gotti's homepage! Find more posts by john_gotti Add john_gotti to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore john_gotti REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 07:50 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Ghosts & The Paranormal > does this explain the meaning of dreams?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: