Registered: May 2003
Local time: 09:48 AM
Location: Delta House
No one is safe from DHMO (Dihydrodgen Monoxide)!
You would be surprised what dangers it has:
1.) Death due to accidental inhalation of DHMO
2.) Prolonged exposure to solid DHMO causes severe tissue damage.
3.) Excessive ingestion produces a number of unpleasant though not typically life-threatening side-effects.
4.) DHMO is a major component of acid rain.
5.) Gaseous DHMO can cause severe burns.
6.) Contributes to soil erosion.
7.) Leads to corrosion and oxidation of many metals.
8.) Contamination of electrical systems often causes short-circuits.
9.) Exposure decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes.
10.) Found in biopsies of pre-cancerous tumors and lesions.
11.) Often associated with killer cyclones in the U.S. Midwest and
12) Thermal variations in DHMO are a suspected contributor to the El Nino weather effect.
Freaks you out, eh?
Well, it shouldn't. Dihydrodgen Monoxide is actually just water . How about a little explination:
1.) Better known as drowning. 2.) Frostbite. 5.) Steam. 7.) Rust 10.) All cells have water. 11.) Bad weather.
Guess you can make anything sound bad.