Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > What Do You Think of Bow Wow?
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
shads#1gurl04
Enthusiast

Local time: 07:58 PM
Location: I'M IN LA CHILLIN' WIT BOW WOW AND ALL HIS HOMIES. YOU KNOW!!! AND IF YA DIDNT YOU DO NOW.......

Wink Bow Wow post #1  quote:

my favorite hip hop +rap artist be Bow wow. that da only boy i think about.man he fine. i went to his concert it was tight it looked like he was lookin' at me but probably because he was a little to far away. a gurl got ta get up on stage and have him rap for her he even huged her she was lucky. well anyway i'm savin' my money up to get better seat next time. So WHAT Y'ALL THINK OF BOW WOW???????????????????????????????

Old Post 02-14-2004 07:16 PM
Click here to Send shads#1gurl04 a Private Message Find more posts by shads#1gurl04 Add shads#1gurl04 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore shads#1gurl04 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

platinumangel
Veteran

Local time: 10:58 PM

post #2  quote:

bowweezy iz off da heezy!!!! fa real he like so dame fine......... and he got dat deep vioce dat make u scream his name i mean dame!!!!!! he juss so dame fine and gud lookin ......... he one of muh favorites too !!!!!holla back ~1~

Old Post 04-12-2004 08:14 PM
Click here to Send platinumangel a Private Message Find more posts by platinumangel Add platinumangel to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore platinumangel REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

lil neo
In the Now Guru

Local time: 03:58 AM

post #3  quote:

yeah he down u no! i love him 2!

Old Post 04-12-2004 09:26 PM
Click here to Send lil neo a Private Message Visit lil neo's homepage! Find more posts by lil neo Add lil neo to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lil neo REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

shrtyluv14
Crackerjack

Local time: 08:58 PM

post #4  quote:

he is so fine. the pics he took in the teen people wit him and hilary duff (ugh i hate her stupid ass) are so good. haha i cut em out... they are tight!

Old Post 04-19-2004 08:26 PM
Click here to Send shrtyluv14 a Private Message Visit shrtyluv14's homepage! Find more posts by shrtyluv14 Add shrtyluv14 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore shrtyluv14 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

shads#1gurl04
Enthusiast

Location: I'M IN LA CHILLIN' WIT BOW WOW AND ALL HIS HOMIES. YOU KNOW!!! AND IF YA DIDNT YOU DO NOW.......

post #5  quote:

i dont like hilary eiter ugh and did u see the kids choice awards i dont know why she had won not to be mean be her song be stupid wait dat waz mean ooo well

Old Post 04-22-2004 04:32 AM
Click here to Send shads#1gurl04 a Private Message Find more posts by shads#1gurl04 Add shads#1gurl04 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore shads#1gurl04 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

OmarisFlyyChic
Veteran

post #6  quote:

Bow-Wow is fine and all his songs be off the hook!!

Old Post 04-22-2004 04:09 PM
Click here to Send OmarisFlyyChic a Private Message Find more posts by OmarisFlyyChic Add OmarisFlyyChic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore OmarisFlyyChic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Jarells_Honey
INReview Maven

post #7  quote:

True True Shad is FIONE he is so extra sexy and his eyes can make you melt I am glad that he grew up and cut his hair and got taller. I liked him when he had braids and when he was little but he was older than me and at that time I was taller than him..lol But now he taller than me and it's all gravy. But I am saving up my money too so I can get good seats. DEUCE

Old Post 04-23-2004 12:40 AM
Click here to Send Jarells_Honey a Private Message Find more posts by Jarells_Honey Add Jarells_Honey to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jarells_Honey REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

platinumangel
Veteran

post #8  quote:

im luvin da song eighteen, and i got ya'll doez songs was tight on his new album, and those pics of him wit hilary duff wen he got dat afro .................i juss wanted ta braid his hair *cheesin* OMG he so sexi!!

Old Post 04-23-2004 02:26 AM
Click here to Send platinumangel a Private Message Find more posts by platinumangel Add platinumangel to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore platinumangel REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

tasha15
Enthusiast

post #9  quote:

i like bow wow but to me i dont think his at his best yet when he get about 20,21 then i think he'll be able to mess wit people like 50 or Llody but his not all that yet

Old Post 05-01-2004 09:48 PM
Click here to Send tasha15 a Private Message Find more posts by tasha15 Add tasha15 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tasha15 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MzTipsy08
Qualified Rookie

post #10  quote:

hey yall bow wow sexy and all but i stop lykin him becuz guess who he go wit he annouced on trl da otha day he go wit r u ready for dis its a whyte gurl hilary duff yes da one dat played lizzie mcguire so you kno i dont lyke dat dat is a bad combination so i cant believe dat one can u cuz its tru.

Old Post 05-05-2004 04:11 AM
Click here to Send MzTipsy08 a Private Message Find more posts by MzTipsy08 Add MzTipsy08 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MzTipsy08 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

shrtyluv14
Crackerjack

post #11  quote:

holy crap are u fo real? that stupid *yeah* lol yuck i can't believe that. nottin against her bein white but she is trashy and she can't sing or act etc...

Old Post 05-05-2004 04:15 AM
Click here to Send shrtyluv14 a Private Message Visit shrtyluv14's homepage! Find more posts by shrtyluv14 Add shrtyluv14 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore shrtyluv14 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MzTipsy08
Qualified Rookie

post #12  quote:

okay dats iz nasty cuz i thought bow wow lyke ghetto gurls and hilary duff aint even close 2 bein ghetto so somebody really need 2 sit bow wow down and talk 2 him bout him and hilary duff cuz he went loco 4 real 4 real so he need 2 really get wit da program and get wit da black gurls not da whyte so holla back on wat u think about dat.

Old Post 05-05-2004 04:38 AM
Click here to Send MzTipsy08 a Private Message Find more posts by MzTipsy08 Add MzTipsy08 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MzTipsy08 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

platinumangel
Veteran

post #13  quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT HER she iz so *sensored* ugh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! never!!! lol

i know i thought he wanted a ghetto gurl but he goin wit a garbage can full of trash!!!!!

Old Post 05-09-2004 03:48 AM

Ms Blue
Mastermind

post #14  quote:

quote:
platinumangel said this in post #13 :
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NOT HER she iz so *sensored* ugh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! never!!! lol

i know i thought he wanted a ghetto gurl but he goin wit a garbage can full of trash!!!!!

- i kno!!! does he really go out wiv her

Old Post 05-09-2004 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Ms Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Blue Add Ms Blue to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Ms Blue REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Ms Blue
Mastermind

post #15  quote:

oh yea i luv bow wow 2!!!

Old Post 05-09-2004 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Ms Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Blue Add Ms Blue to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Ms Blue REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

MzTipsy08
Qualified Rookie

post #16  quote:

yeah he annonced it on mtv da otha day i dont think bow wow kno how much dia affected his fans cuz it affected me alot when i heard about it.

Old Post 05-10-2004 04:10 AM

Mrs Bow Wow
Crackerjack

post #17  quote:

GIRLZ DONT BE MAD CUZ MY HUSBAND DO NOT GO WIT HILARY DUFF EGH THAT IS THE WORST HE COULD DO BUT HE DO HAVE A CRUSH ON KYLA PRATT, BUT WHAT CAN WE SAY BOW IS GETTIN OLDER AND HE WANTS TO EXPLORE THINGS TOO... BUT WATCH WHEN I REALLY MARRY HIM IMA WHIP HIS BUTT CUZ HE KNOW BETTER HE GOT TOO MANY FANS TO BE THINKIN OF HURTIN THEY FEELINGS... WELL BOW IS NOT DATING HILARY OR NO ONE @ THE TIME ALRIGHT

Old Post 07-24-2004 05:17 AM
Click here to Send Mrs Bow Wow a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs Bow Wow Add Mrs Bow Wow to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Mrs Bow Wow REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

omarisdownchic
Super Star

Local time: 09:58 PM

post #18  quote:

bowwow down here shootin' a movie. my friend got his numba and errthang. i listen 2 his voicemail its funny!

Old Post 07-24-2004 05:38 AM
Click here to Send omarisdownchic a Private Message Find more posts by omarisdownchic Add omarisdownchic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore omarisdownchic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

shrtyluv14
Crackerjack

post #19  quote:

did he jus hand out his number to everyone?

Old Post 07-24-2004 05:39 AM

Mrs Bow Wow
Crackerjack

post #20  quote:

people iz crazy but Bow aint crazy he didnt give nobody his real #

Old Post 07-24-2004 05:49 AM
Click here to Send Mrs Bow Wow a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs Bow Wow Add Mrs Bow Wow to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Mrs Bow Wow REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

omarisdownchic
Super Star

Local time: 09:58 PM

post #21  quote:

nah why would he do that!! whp u callin' crazy??

Old Post 07-24-2004 05:52 AM
Click here to Send omarisdownchic a Private Message Find more posts by omarisdownchic Add omarisdownchic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore omarisdownchic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Chocolatekisses
Rookie

post #22  quote:

i cant beleive he go out wit hilary yall kno there is a new girl caleed jojo who says she has a crush on him and she is a white girl from boston and she is 13 they are doing a song together called baby its you uhh i hate her she is a female dog if you kno what i mean so holla at me on what yall think i guess bowwow only like white girls huh

Old Post 08-10-2004 06:37 PM
Click here to Send Chocolatekisses a Private Message Find more posts by Chocolatekisses Add Chocolatekisses to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Chocolatekisses REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

shrtyluv14
Crackerjack

post #23  quote:

jojo is way better than hilary duff but it seems she might be kinda young for him

Old Post 08-10-2004 07:06 PM

dominican_babi
Enthusiast

post #24  quote:

my god bow wow needs to find a real girl and i know who that girl can be i love that kid he's so hot

Old Post 02-23-2005 02:57 PM
Click here to Send dominican_babi a Private Message Find more posts by dominican_babi Add dominican_babi to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore dominican_babi REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

unleashed!
In the Now Guru

post #25  quote:

quote:
tasha15 said this in post #9 :
i like bow wow but to me i dont think his at his best yet when he get about 20,21 then i think he'll be able to mess wit people like 50 or Llody but his not all that yet

50 cent? sorry but i dont even consider him rap.

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:33 PM
Click here to Send unleashed! a Private Message Visit unleashed!'s homepage! Find more posts by unleashed! Add unleashed! to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore unleashed! REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

unleashed!
In the Now Guru

post #26  quote:

i'm sorry but yall are DEAD wrong for what yall are saying. its nothing wrong with hiliary duff i happen to like her. besides if he was going out with her (which he isn't) dont you think yall should just let it go?

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:37 PM
Click here to Send unleashed! a Private Message Visit unleashed!'s homepage! Find more posts by unleashed! Add unleashed! to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore unleashed! REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

unleashed!
In the Now Guru

post #27  quote:

quote:
Chocolatekisses said this in post #22 :
i cant beleive he go out wit hilary yall kno there is a new girl caleed jojo who says she has a crush on him and she is a white girl from boston and she is 13 they are doing a song together called baby its you uhh i hate her she is a female dog if you kno what i mean so holla at me on what yall think i guess bowwow only like white girls huh

Old Post 06-17-2005 01:38 PM
Time: 03:58 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > What Do You Think of Bow Wow?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: