Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Sports & Recreation > MLB > New York Yankees
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

Local time: 12:00 PM

New York Yankees post #1  quote:

Why is there no current New York Yankees thread? Is there no one to share my grief with the yankees being swept by Boston?

They can gloat now, but we'll get them come late season...
oh yes...
we will

Old Post 04-28-2004 07:50 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Jeezus
I R Baboon

post #2  quote:

yankees.... bleh!!!

I myself am an Baltimore fan.... even though I don't watch that much baseball.

Old Post 04-28-2004 08:09 PM
Click here to Send Jeezus a Private Message Visit Jeezus's homepage! Find more posts by Jeezus Add Jeezus to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Jeezus Send a Yahoo message to Jeezus Click Here to Ignore Jeezus REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #3  quote:

If you don't watch that much baseball, why the "yankees, blehh"
.... just curious

Old Post 04-28-2004 08:12 PM
Click here to Send illuminate a Private Message Find more posts by illuminate Add illuminate to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore illuminate REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #4  quote:

This seems to be a popular opinion, the reasons, however change all the time...

Old Post 04-28-2004 08:20 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #5  quote:

This is what I think of the Yankees:

-HECK!

Old Post 04-28-2004 10:25 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #6  quote:

I was WONDERING what you looked like...

Thank you for finally putting a picture of yourself on here.

(and what's with the banana? i dunno)

Old Post 04-28-2004 10:52 PM

matticus
Rookie

post #7  quote:

go yankees... maybe they'll win the wildcard. maybe the devil rays will finish ahead of them. just make sure to get a good seat in front of the television so you can watch Vlad receive the World Series MVP trophy. And no, not because the Yankees will buy him and put him in pinstripes at the trading deadline. Because the team the Dodgers wish they were will be bringing another Series trophy back to southern California.

Old Post 04-29-2004 11:04 PM
Click here to Send matticus a Private Message Find more posts by matticus Add matticus to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore matticus REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #8  quote:

June 25th, Angels @ Dodgers. We shall see.

Jeter= 0-32 and counting.

-HECK!

Old Post 04-29-2004 11:12 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
illuminate
Amazon Princess

post #9  quote:

Umm, I'm sorry... what was that about jeter?

hmmm did he hit a homerun yesterday?

hmmm

hmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post 04-30-2004 09:03 PM

lotrhpfan1
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 03:00 PM

post #10  quote:

hi.....I am new this forum and I am a big Yankees Fan.....Wow nobody has posted on this thread for a long time.....Well the Yankees are holding on to a 2 and a half game over the Red Sox and they lead 5-2 rihgt now over the Devilrays.......I hope the yankees do keep their division lead and win the WS this year.....They haven't won since 2000( Yankees beat Mets 4 -1).......

Old Post 09-07-2004 02:36 AM
Click here to Send lotrhpfan1 a Private Message Find more posts by lotrhpfan1 Add lotrhpfan1 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore lotrhpfan1 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jillmason7
Rookie

Local time: 08:00 PM

Re: New York Yankees post #11  quote:

quote:
illuminate said this in post #1 :
Why is there no current Yankee Stadium Information thread? Is there no one to share my grief with the yankees being swept by Boston?

They can gloat now, but we'll get them come late season...
oh yes...
we will

thanks for starting this thread!!!! I have been wondering the same thing. GO YANKEES 2009 CHAMPS!!

-Jill

Old Post 12-24-2009 07:35 AM
Click here to Send jillmason7 a Private Message Find more posts by jillmason7 Add jillmason7 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jillmason7 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 08:00 PM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Sports & Recreation > MLB > New York Yankees
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: