Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Witchcraft..Wicca, Black magic, Spells.
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
bitwiz44
Banned

Local time: 12:42 PM

Witchcraft..Wicca, Black magic, Spells. post #1  quote:

Any one practice witchcraft? Know someone who is in WICCA? I'm curious to hear what others would discuss on these topics. Is Wicca White magic as apposed to Black? Are witches something we should still fear? Do they really exisit? What proof is there?

Old Post 04-28-2003 06:33 PM
Click here to Send bitwiz44 a Private Message Find more posts by bitwiz44 Add bitwiz44 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bitwiz44 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

Local time: 10:42 AM

post #2  quote:

I know someone who was a Christian, turned atheist, turned witch, turned wicca, turned atheist. I'll just say I never saw anything compelling that made me believe there was any substance to it - apparently, in time, neither did they. Psychologically, Wicca/Witchcraft strikes me as the type of thing someone latches onto when they want to believe in the supernatural, but don't want to be part of that whole mainstream crowd.. seems to be some similarities with Goth and is perhaps why the two often go hand in hand (Goth & Wicca/Witchcraft) - I've had plenty of "spells cast" on me and lemme tell ya.. nothing changed and nothing extraordinary happened. Now I'll grant that perhaps there is some historical significance and/or mystical powers out there beyond my grasp, but I'd wager that 90% of those who claim affiliation are just posers/wanna-be's.

Old Post 04-28-2003 06:50 PM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

Local time: 06:42 PM

post #3  quote:

I know a girl that is a wiccan, she is not scary, she does spells but its just white magic, her and her wiccan friends are strongly against black magic for the fear of the rule of 3 ; "For what I do comes back to me, Multiplied by the power of three". She's a really nice girl and so are her friends, I work with her and she sometimes repeats mantras, I don't know what they mean because they are in Latin, but I trust her.

Old Post 04-28-2003 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Lenas_slave a Private Message Find more posts by Lenas_slave Add Lenas_slave to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lenas_slave REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

bitwiz44
Banned

post #4  quote:

Have you seen any of her spells work or get results?

Old Post 04-28-2003 07:54 PM
Click here to Send bitwiz44 a Private Message Find more posts by bitwiz44 Add bitwiz44 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bitwiz44 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #5  quote:

she came in really happy one day after being sent home ill the day b4 with nose bleeds and stuff... then i thought I saw her pick sumthin up without actually touching it, but that could be my imagination, she told me once that I was gonna come into some money the next day, that day I found ?100...

Old Post 04-28-2003 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Lenas_slave a Private Message Find more posts by Lenas_slave Add Lenas_slave to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lenas_slave REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

babyk089
Crackerjack

post #6  quote:

i used to practice white magic with a friend back in middle school. it was kind of just for fun but we were really into it. none of our love spells ever worked but it was crazy! one night we were doing our normal routine....(we would light candles into the shape of a star).....actually it was the satanic star if im right....ummm which now makes me think that would make it black magic...duno...but i woke up the next morning in my closet. ive never been known to sleepwalk. it was freaky!

Old Post 04-28-2003 08:24 PM
Click here to Send babyk089 a Private Message Find more posts by babyk089 Add babyk089 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore babyk089 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #7  quote:

the star is called a pentacle, its not related with satan, its just a symbolic sign of power that wiccans use, I got into sum stuff with the wiccan at work long time back, but after bout a year I stopped, I felt too much power in my body and started doin weird stuff

Old Post 04-28-2003 08:27 PM

bitwiz44
Banned

post #8  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lenas_slave
stopped, I felt too much power in my body and started doin weird stuff
What did weird stuff? Too much power...Please explain...

Old Post 04-28-2003 10:34 PM

babyk089
Crackerjack

post #9  quote:

oooooh ok i gotcha...yeah i used to be into it...when you really believe you can feel the power....sounds crazy but its true

Old Post 04-29-2003 02:26 AM
Click here to Send babyk089 a Private Message Find more posts by babyk089 Add babyk089 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore babyk089 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #10  quote:

well... As and example, I would go to sleep and have these weird vivid dreams, like I was actually there, I could control myself, I WAS myself, I controlled what I wanted to do etc, I could smell, feel, taste... It was like I was travelling to another dimension. When I went to sleep in reality, I woke up somewhere else, then when I went to sleep wherever I was, I woke up in my bed at home, I could remember everything... My wiccan friend said that this was truely a gift, but It was too weird, for instance, sometimes I would find myself in another timezone. I once had a dream where I went to school and saw my mother, as a 16 year old girl, I talked to her but she didn't know who I was, just said I looked familiar. I even had a relationship with someone once and found myself going back to her era every night in my dream state. Imagine how weird it was when I did a search for the woman that I had dated in my dream to find out that she had died in 1963... now that freaked me out.

The dreams were just one thing, they were quite fun to me, some were scary and confusing sure, but imagine actually being able to make out with your fave celebrity and be sure its real or meet up again with relatives that have passed away, even travel the world.. I could do and go anywhere I wanted.. literally.

Another thing was the spirits, If I ever meditated or just relaxed my body, I would see people and they would talk to me, tell me what happened to them, after I spoke to a few I started to realise that on some nights, when I slept, in my dream state I would meet these people in the flesh on the day of their death, I tried to help many and stop them dying but I couldn't, everytime I was forced to watch someone else die.

The power, I could feel it beneath my skin, like electricity, just surging, waiting to erupt through me and inflict itself on the world.

I once picked up a plate to give to my mother and got burned by it, when I dropped it I suddenly realised that it was me, that burned, my hand was slightly glowing red and when I touched it I got burnt again.

When I spoke to my friend, she told me that my soul was rejecting the power and that after a while it would relent and I would hold complete control over it.

Another thing was the ability of ESP, I picked up what people were thinking, the more emotional they got, the easier it was to hear their thoughts. I could tell what they were going to say next in a conversation, Or know what song was coming on the TV next or when the phone was going to ring.

My friend taught me that if, just before I went to sleep, if I concerntrated on a person hard enough, my subconcsious would transport me into their dream state, there, I would be able to watch, but not interfere with their dreams.

After a while, and many more scary occurances I just decided to give up, I lost sleep, couldn't eat and my head and body felt invaded all the time.

She told me that now that I had opened my soul to the encharnted world so to speak, some of my powers would not go away and the rest would fade over time.

I still travel during sleep, I can still travel to others dreams. These and a few more things, my friend says will never stop.

I only see spirits sometimes, hardly ever, and I only hear peoples thoughts if they are very emotional but I can't communicate back with them.

Hardly anything really scary happens anymore but one some days I wake up and I call feel the power ready to explode again. My friend said I should not meditate anymore because it might provide the link that the power needs to start up again permanantely.

All I have to do is a few spells and meditation cycles and I will tune up my skills again, which believe me, I don't think I want to do.

Hope I didn't bore you.

Old Post 04-30-2003 08:27 PM

bitwiz44
Banned

post #11  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Lenas_slave
well... As and example, I would go to sleep and have these weird vivid dreams, like I was actually there, I could control myself, I WAS myself, I controlled what I wanted to do etc, I could smell, feel, taste... It was like I was travelling to another dimension. When I went to sleep in reality, I woke up somewhere else, then when I went to sleep wherever I was, I woke up in my bed at home, I could remember everything... My wiccan friend said that this was truely a gift, but It was too weird, for instance, sometimes I would find myself in another timezone. I once had a dream where I went to school and saw my mother, as a 16 year old girl, I talked to her but she didn't know who I was, just said I looked familiar. I even had a relationship with someone once and found myself going back to her era every night in my dream state. Imagine how weird it was when I did a search for the woman that I had dated in my dream to find out that she had died in 1963... now that freaked me out.

The dreams were just one thing, they were quite fun to me, some were scary and confusing sure, but imagine actually being able to make out with your fave celebrity and be sure its real or meet up again with relatives that have passed away, even travel the world.. I could do and go anywhere I wanted.. literally.

Another thing was the spirits, If I ever meditated or just relaxed my body, I would see people and they would talk to me, tell me what happened to them, after I spoke to a few I started to realise that on some nights, when I slept, in my dream state I would meet these people in the flesh on the day of their death, I tried to help many and stop them dying but I couldn't, everytime I was forced to watch someone else die.

The power, I could feel it beneath my skin, like electricity, just surging, waiting to erupt through me and inflict itself on the world.

I once picked up a plate to give to my mother and got burned by it, when I dropped it I suddenly realised that it was me, that burned, my hand was slightly glowing red and when I touched it I got burnt again.

When I spoke to my friend, she told me that my soul was rejecting the power and that after a while it would relent and I would hold complete control over it.

Another thing was the ability of ESP, I picked up what people were thinking, the more emotional they got, the easier it was to hear their thoughts. I could tell what they were going to say next in a conversation, Or know what song was coming on the TV next or when the phone was going to ring.
My friend taught me that if, just before I went to sleep, if I concerntrated on a person hard enough, my subconcsious would transport me into their dream state, there, I would be able to watch, but not interfere with their dreams.

After a while, and many more scary occurances I just decided to give up, I lost sleep, couldn't eat and my head and body felt invaded all the time.

She told me that now that I had opened my soul to the encharnted world so to speak, some of my powers would not go away and the rest would fade over time.

I still travel during sleep, I can still travel to others dreams. These and a few more things, my friend says will never stop.

I only see spirits sometimes, hardly ever, and I only hear peoples thoughts if they are very emotional but I can't communicate back with them.

Hardly anything really scary happens anymore but one some days I wake up and I call feel the power ready to explode again. My friend said I should not meditate anymore because it might provide the link that the power needs to start up again permanantely.

All I have to do is a few spells and meditation cycles and I will tune up my skills again, which believe me, I don't think I want to do.

Hope I didn't bore you.
Red Question....Did you ever notice Feeling ILL or confused..Or something that could be "Feeling Like them"? Is been my understanding from 'Mind readers" that when your Probing ...You suddenly 'Feel" what they are feeling..

Old Post 04-30-2003 08:36 PM

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #12  quote:

I did a few times, I met my friend for lunch and I instantly knew she was suicidle, I felt pain in my heart and then deeper, I felt wat was running through her mind and why she felt this way... during the conversation I looked at my hands and I saw blood, when I turned my hands over I saw that my wrists were bleeding, they were totally slit, open wounds... I started freaking out and screaming for help when all of a sudden the marks were gone, when my friend was calming down I noticed the cuts on her wrists...

Old Post 04-30-2003 08:48 PM

babyk089
Crackerjack

post #13  quote:

**** that is crazy!

Old Post 04-30-2003 09:11 PM

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #14  quote:

crazy,, but oh so painfully true

Old Post 04-30-2003 09:14 PM

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

post #15  quote:

I mean not to offend or imply anything negative, but I am curious - were you taking any drugs at that time (seriously)? If so, what?

Old Post 05-02-2003 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

babyk089
Crackerjack

post #16  quote:

acid will make you see that shi* but i think its possible without drugs if you get to the right state of mind

Old Post 05-02-2003 10:57 PM

bitwiz44
Banned

Not the "Head" thread post #17  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Flemming
I mean not to offend or imply anything negative, but I am curious - were you taking any drugs at that time (seriously)? If so, what?

Marc..Where was you going with this...like what native americans do with the mushroons?

Old Post 05-02-2003 11:25 PM

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #18  quote:

I have never and never will put any unwanted substances in my body... I wasn't and never will be on drugs...

Old Post 05-03-2003 12:56 PM

babyk089
Crackerjack

post #19  quote:

thats good you dont want to cuz all drugs have done to my life is f*ck it up! thats all drugs ever do wether someone wants it to or not. its a sad thing.

Old Post 05-03-2003 06:46 PM

esskay
Rookie

post #20  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by babyk089
thats good you dont want to cuz all drugs have done to my life is f*ck it up! thats all drugs ever do wether someone wants it to or not. its a sad thing.

not always the case. Some "recreational users" have considerable self-control and enjoy the perks without it controlling their lives. But that's the minority I would guess. Most people don't have the capacity to remain in control.

Old Post 05-03-2003 07:02 PM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

babyk089
Crackerjack

post #21  quote:

true but its so easy to lose the control you think you have. i thought i had control. i did for a while...but the drug begins to control you and you dont realize that it has begun to. but i dont think anyone should turn to drugs to relieve emotional pain or to get through a hard time because your making yourself vulnerable to being controlled. im not telling anyone what to do but seeing it happen, and having it happen to myself first hand my only advice would be to stay away from it.

Old Post 05-03-2003 10:32 PM

esskay
Rookie

post #22  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by babyk089
.. but i dont think anyone should turn to drugs to relieve emotional pain or to get through a hard time..

Absolutely right. This is actually rule number one to "successful substance abuse", if there can be such a thing. It's called "escapism" and nearly always turns out negative results. true "recreational use" arises from curiosity & experimentation, not from depression, anger or a desire to get away from everything or ease the pain.

Old Post 05-04-2003 04:08 AM

babyk089
Crackerjack

post #23  quote:

yeah addiction is a b*tch

Old Post 05-04-2003 04:24 AM

chelktty
In the Now Guru

Local time: 01:42 PM

post #24  quote:

Once upon a time I too dabbled in the works of magic and while there were a few times that my friends and I would experience great sensations and spooky moments, for the most part it was In retrospect I'm not sure if the unusual things that would happen were manifested by our eagerness for SOMETHING to happen, or if they were just mere coinsidence. We too, never "practiced" under the influence of any drug. But after a few years, I couldn't deal with the drama of my "circle" any longer. Mostly the others began playing head games and EVERYTHING was an issue made out to be bigger than what it really was.
I moved on and today I celebrate faith in God. WHich God? You got me! I'll find out when I die, but I feel safe and secure in the idea that God (any god) exists.

Old Post 05-09-2003 06:26 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

babyk089
Crackerjack

post #25  quote:

I feel the same way about your idea that there is a god. i just dont know what god

Old Post 05-09-2003 10:41 PM

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #26  quote:

I don't really know if I believe in God, but I do know for sure that I believe that there is a higher being. If it's "god" or even Aliens, hell I don't know!

Old Post 05-10-2003 03:53 PM

babyk089
Crackerjack

post #27  quote:

yeah i know i just cant have faith in something i cant see or touch....i couldnt even feel what everyone talks about feeling

Old Post 05-11-2003 04:52 AM

50's one n only
Crackerjack

Local time: 03:42 PM

post #28  quote:

Well this girl that goes to my school is wiccan, she's not really scary but there is an awkwardness about her. She apparently has a friend that she contacted, and now he talks to her. This "voice" is a guy from hell that actually has a name. She says that he always talks to her. I asked her one day if she's ever afraid that the "voice" will make her do something that will hurt other people or her self, she said that she wouldn't allow him.
Personally I don't believe I contacted the dead, or Ouija Boards. But why would you contact a person from hell when you don't know the "power" that that person could have???

Old Post 05-13-2003 03:00 PM
Click here to Send 50's one n only a Private Message Find more posts by 50's one n only Add 50's one n only to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore 50's one n only REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Krank
Rookie

Local time: 01:42 PM

post #29  quote:

Lenas_slave: May I ask how old you are?

Old Post 05-28-2003 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Krank a Private Message Find more posts by Krank Add Krank to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Krank REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Lenas_slave
INReview Maven

post #30  quote:

I am 17.. why?

Old Post 06-05-2003 09:43 PM
Time: 06:42 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Culture & Society > Witchcraft..Wicca, Black magic, Spells.
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: