Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > 10,000
Search this Thread:
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

Local time: 04:43 AM

10,000 post #1  quote:

Okay... when I hit the "submit" button, this will be my 10,000th post.

Just wanted to celebrate the fact that I can be long winded... or, just talk way more than I should. Haven't figured that one out yet.

So, without further ado, I say:

Let's get this party started with a BANG!

Old Post 03-20-2004 05:52 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #2  quote:

WHoooo HOOOOO! Way to go Kris

Old Post 03-20-2004 05:57 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 06:43 AM

post #3  quote:

Happy 10,000! Congrats KJ!

Let's get this shindig started !

Old Post 03-20-2004 07:56 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

outsider
Mastermind

post #4  quote:

I am scheduling your carpal tunnel syndrome surgery NOW!

Congrats KJ! Thanks for touching all of our lives. It is very appreciated.

Margaritas will be served on the Leedo deck at midnight!
With special musical guests the dancing

Old Post 03-20-2004 08:57 PM
Click here to Send outsider a Private Message Find more posts by outsider Add outsider to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore outsider REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

twisted_wizard
Mastermind

post #5  quote:

No! not smilies!!!! muah muah!

well, congrats KJ! .... and just for your sake, I would forgo my resistance against smiles and give you the dancing bananas!!!!!!

argh.....

Old Post 03-20-2004 10:19 PM
Click here to Send twisted_wizard a Private Message Find more posts by twisted_wizard Add twisted_wizard to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore twisted_wizard REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #6  quote:

HOLY CRAP! That's a lot of dancing bananas. I don't know if I can handle that much.

Oh, Outsider... you're so wonderful. That surgery might be something that I will honestly need someday. Though, I hope not.

Widden, you are the man... awesome party you threw for little old me!!!

Old Post 03-21-2004 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 07:43 AM

post #7  quote:

Old Post 03-21-2004 01:08 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

doyoulikepie75
Veteran

Local time: 10:43 PM

post #8  quote:

Bah! You're ten thousand has NOTHING on my.... one hundred... and eighty something.... OKAY I've been officially humbled.

Nice work, KJ.

Old Post 03-21-2004 01:10 AM
Click here to Send doyoulikepie75 a Private Message Visit doyoulikepie75's homepage! Find more posts by doyoulikepie75 Add doyoulikepie75 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore doyoulikepie75 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #9  quote:

Thanks chedder boy!

doyoulikepie... humbled, eh? That's good... you know your place! Kidding, of course!!

Old Post 03-21-2004 01:12 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 05:43 AM

post #10  quote:

Congratualtions KJ. BTW, tell me again, what snacks are being provided at this party?

Old Post 03-21-2004 01:35 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #11  quote:

I am just relieved KJ . If you will remember, there was some speculation that you hitting 10,000 was going to "y2k" the Inreview server and shut it all down.

Lucky for us, it didn't go down like that. Maybe it will crash the system when you hit 100,000 posts?

Inreview server when KJ hits 100,000 :

Old Post 03-21-2004 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #12  quote:

Dude, why do you have to look at the negative side? No honestly, I don't think there would be anything wrong with the server even if she hits 1,000,000.

Old Post 03-21-2004 01:39 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

doyoulikepie75
Veteran

post #13  quote:

Whidden, I'm laughing my ass off here.

By the way, do you mind if I 'borrow' that picture? I imagine I can put it to great use.

Old Post 03-21-2004 01:56 AM
Click here to Send doyoulikepie75 a Private Message Visit doyoulikepie75's homepage! Find more posts by doyoulikepie75 Add doyoulikepie75 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore doyoulikepie75 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #14  quote:

It took KJ 10 months to reach 10,000. That's a 1000 posts a month. At that rate, KJ will hit 100,000 in 7.5 years.

She will reach 1 million in about 83 years. I will be 118 years old. I probably won't give a hill of beans about the Inreview server then, I will, however try to log on and throw her a cheap icon smilely celebration.

Old Post 03-21-2004 01:59 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #15  quote:

quote:
doyoulikepie75 said this in post #13 :
Whidden, I'm laughing my ass off here.

By the way, do you mind if I 'borrow' that picture? I imagine I can put it to great use.

Sure, I took it off the net, it's free domain!

Old Post 03-21-2004 02:00 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #16  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #14 :
It took KJ 10 months to reach 10,000. That's a 1000 posts a month. At that rate, KJ will hit 100,000 in 7.5 years.

She will reach 1 million in about 83 years. I will be 118 years old. I probably won't give a hill of beans about the Inreview server then, I will, however try to log on and throw her a cheap icon smilely celebration.

May God bless you all a long life so that we may all see the cheap smiley celebration thrown by Whidden when he is 118 years old.

On a second thought, I ask KJ to up the rate of her posts.

Old Post 03-21-2004 02:11 AM

doyoulikepie75
Veteran

post #17  quote:

Thanks whidden... such humerous pictures are appreciated on my website.

And yes, I'm looking forward to the emoticon party you throw when you pass the triple digits. Sounds like great fun.

Old Post 03-21-2004 02:13 AM

Duckyone
Crackerjack

post #18  quote:

congrats KJ..
Can I go to the party??

Old Post 03-21-2004 03:38 AM
Click here to Send Duckyone a Private Message Find more posts by Duckyone Add Duckyone to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Duckyone REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #19  quote:

Just for you KJ

Hope it works though...

Attachment:
crack is whack.jpg (28.68 kb, 18 views)

Old Post 03-21-2004 05:27 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #20  quote:

Just a KJ stat: 2.79% of total thread views are from threads created by this user.

Think about it. That is a lot of thread views.

Old Post 03-21-2004 05:27 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

post #21  quote:

mmmm chedderrrrr....

Old Post 03-21-2004 05:35 AM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #22  quote:

Well I say we vote KJ as most likely to get carpal tunnel.

Old Post 03-21-2004 05:44 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #23  quote:

Zak - I am in the process of an Ergo... try my extra crispy chicken if you know what I mean

Old Post 03-21-2004 05:48 AM

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #24  quote:

Kris, CONGRATS on over 10,000!

Thank you for sharing your perspective, you're awesome! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, dreams and life with us!

See you in the threads!

Old Post 03-21-2004 06:02 AM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Nymphadora
I see you.

post #25  quote:

Congrats Kris!
I'm just courious as to how many of the 10,000 are telling people they are or to
But seroiusly, keep posting we love it!

Old Post 03-21-2004 03:05 PM
Click here to Send Nymphadora a Private Message View Nymphadora's Journal Find more posts by Nymphadora Add Nymphadora to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #26  quote:

KJ - You better slow down your rate of posting or else...

Attachment:
explosion.jpg (46.69 kb, 16 views)

Old Post 03-21-2004 05:24 PM

Jokers_Harley
In the Now Guru

post #27  quote:

Congrats KJ.................... 10,000 posts!! wowwwwwwwwww I am barely on the 1,200's.................

Kris you

Erika

Old Post 03-21-2004 11:52 PM
Click here to Send Jokers_Harley a Private Message Find more posts by Jokers_Harley Add Jokers_Harley to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jokers_Harley REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #28  quote:

This is kind of off topic, but I thought I would mention that Marc has 99 votes now. Just one more and he would have his century (My fellow cricket fans know what I mean).

Old Post 03-22-2004 01:03 AM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #29  quote:

That's crazy. Nice job KJ. One of the few IR'ers whose quantity of posts matches their quality. Keep em' comin'.

-HECK!

Old Post 03-22-2004 09:57 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Pulse
INReview Maven

post #30  quote:

Congrats!!!!

Old Post 03-23-2004 03:54 AM
Click here to Send Pulse a Private Message Find more posts by Pulse Add Pulse to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Pulse REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 12:43 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (2):  [1] 2 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > 10,000
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: