Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > 18th Birthday
Search this Thread:
Pages (3):  [1] 23 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

Local time: 08:50 AM

18th Birthday post #1  quote:

My 18th birthday is coming up in a month, I'd like to do something special to celebrate. Does anyone have any ideas?

Remember, in Australia, 18 is the US equivalent of 21. I can legally drink, vote, smoke, drive, all of the rest. So I want it to be really great.

And nothing to do with the fact that it is April 1st! No pranks.

Old Post 03-01-2004 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 05:50 PM

post #2  quote:

You can go out on the town with your buddies smoking, drinking, and voting. Then wake up the next morning and not remember a thing But thats what I would do

Old Post 03-01-2004 12:42 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:50 PM

post #3  quote:

Get a giant spray vat of DDT and spray all spiders within a 200 feet radius of your house.

After you have verified their demise, invite Inreview members over for a big party.

I can bring the Pringles and party dips.

Old Post 03-01-2004 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #4  quote:

And I'll start rowing my way over to Australia right now to give myself a head start

Old Post 03-01-2004 01:51 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #5  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #2 :
You can go out on the town with your buddies smoking, drinking, and voting. Then wake up the next morning and not remember a thing But thats what I would do

Chodder you are too funny.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:04 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #6  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #3 :
Get a giant spray vat of DDT and spray all spiders within a 200 feet radius of your house.

After you have verified their demise, invite Inreview members over for a big party.

I can bring the Pringles and party dips.

Whidden, you mean you'll only come over if I have de-spidered my house?

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:05 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #7  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #4 :
And I'll start rowing my way over to Australia right now to give myself a head start

That's right, Chodder's going over to Sears to buy himself a rowboat. See you over here in a couple of months.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:06 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #8  quote:

Maybe I might cheat and get a motor? While I'm there I'm going to have to buy a few pairs of thongs for when we go on the beach Or I might just wear them while I walk around Sydney.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:08 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #9  quote:

I hope you are talking about the Australian thongs Chodder. Not your definition of thongs.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:18 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 03:50 PM

post #10  quote:

Neo, I am coming over. How can you even think of your party without me??? I am crushed. Messing with you.

Okay, frivolous stuff aside, honestly, I seriously wish I could come to Melbourne, I really do.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:19 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #11  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #8 :
Maybe I might cheat and get a motor? While I'm there I'm going to have to buy a few pairs of thongs for when we go on the beach Or I might just wear them while I walk around Sydney.

Chodder, you better be talking about australian thongs.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:21 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #12  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #10 :
Neo, I am coming over. How can you even think of your party without me??? I am crushed. Messing with you.

Okay, frivolous stuff aside, honestly, I seriously wish I could come to Melbourne, I really do.

Absolutely, it is a beautiful city. There's so much to do which is why I can't decide how to celebrate my 18th.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:23 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #13  quote:

Yeah, I meant sandals. What else did you think I meant?!

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:26 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #14  quote:

Hmmm... Chodder in a thong walking around Sydney.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:28 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #15  quote:

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:29 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #16  quote:

Chodder in a thong getting arrested by cops for indecent exposure.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:34 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #17  quote:

I can think of one thing Neo can do to celebrate her birthday in style. Play April fool pranks on the people who have played them on her till now.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:36 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #18  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #2 :

Chodder, stop giving her ideas like that!!!

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:38 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #19  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #16 :
Chodder in a thong getting arrested by cops for indecent exposure.

Chodder in a thong getting his photo taken by Japanese tourists who think he is a local attraction.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:41 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #20  quote:

quote:
adityamahesh said this in post #17 :
I can think of one thing Neo can do to celebrate her birthday in style. Play April fool pranks on the people who have played them on her till now.

This one I like. But that would just make me feel better, and isn't a true celebration.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:42 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #21  quote:

You can always go to a bar, get yourself drunk and waste the whole evening. Kidding, don't do that.

Seriously, treat yourself and your relatives to your favorite restaurant. Go to see a good movie (or see your favorite one on DVD), cut a big birthday cake, and have some fun.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:52 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #22  quote:

Just don't drink and drive!!!

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:56 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #23  quote:

quote:
Neodammerung said this in post #19 :

Chodder in a thong getting his photo taken by Japanese tourists who think he is a local attraction.

Chodder getting his picture taken to be put up as 'Weirdo of the day'.

Old Post 03-01-2004 02:57 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #24  quote:

Chodder in a thong in a cell at the local police station after being arrested for indecent exposure.

Old Post 03-01-2004 03:02 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #25  quote:

Chodder in a thong wishing to god he'd worn proper pants cause his ass is getting really cold.

Old Post 03-01-2004 03:03 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 04:50 PM

post #26  quote:

Chodder in a thong?!?!?!?!?!

Oh well, he is gonna be there a month later than the rest of Inreview anyhow, so it's no big deal. Except for poor Neodammerung. How is she going to explain it to her all her friends?

Old Post 03-01-2004 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #27  quote:

I hope chodder is not taking offense at this.

Old Post 03-01-2004 03:09 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #28  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #26 :
Chodder in a thong?!?!?!?!?!

Oh well, he is gonna be there a month later than the rest of Inreview anyhow, so it's no big deal. Except for poor Neodammerung. How is she going to explain it to her all her friends?

Since I will be there too, I can do the explaining. I won't have her bother about it.

Old Post 03-01-2004 03:10 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #29  quote:

There just sandals!

Old Post 03-01-2004 03:11 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #30  quote:

No chodder, we were talking about you in an american thong.

Old Post 03-01-2004 03:15 AM
Time: 10:50 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (3):  [1] 23 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > 18th Birthday
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: