Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Member Photos are here!!
Search this Thread:
Pages (40):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
esskay
Rookie

Local time: 08:39 AM

Cool Member Photos are here!! post #1  quote:

Alrighty, it's time to put some faces to the names! Of course if you're paranoid you don't need to post anything, personally I see 20,000 people on the commute to work every day and nobody's made an attempt on my life yet, so I'm not real worried about anyone knowing what I look like. I hope you feel the same!

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:38 AM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

post #2  quote:

My wife Dana and I at Medeival Times in L.A. on our 2 year anniversary.

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:39 AM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 09:39 AM

post #3  quote:

quote:
Sean Kelly said this in post #2 :
My wife Dana and I at Medeival Times in L.A. on our 2 year anniversary.

[img]http://www.inreview.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=178616[/img]

The photo doesn't load, Sean.

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:43 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

post #4  quote:

Works for me!

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:59 AM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 09:39 AM

post #5  quote:

quote:
Marc Flemming said this in post #4 :
Works for me!

Maybe because you are sitting at the source. I can't see it here. And I also have T3 connection, so speed or my computer cannot be the problem.

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:01 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

post #6  quote:

Works here too - and in the admin forum - I think you have something funny going on with your web browser because we don't view this site "at the source", we view it over the web just like anyone else.

Can someone else please verify that photos are showing here?

Old Post 01-23-2004 07:17 AM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 10:39 AM

post #7  quote:

I dont see it either Sean.

Oh...and I dont have any problem posting my picture, but until I see others on here...well, Im not gonna be the only one.

not that Im embarrased..I just dont want to be the only one posting my picture....

Last edited by mystic on 01-23-2004 at 07:50 AM |
Old Post 01-23-2004 07:23 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Kookaburra
In the Now Guru

Local time: 11:39 AM

post #8  quote:

I see it. Aren't you guys a cute couple!

Old Post 01-23-2004 03:44 PM
Find more posts by Kookaburra Add Kookaburra to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Kookaburra REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #9  quote:

Ok let me try to post a pic. This is myself and my best friend in Vegas last year. I'm the one on the left in the darker sweat jacket.

Attachment:
goof_247379102_59152.jpeg (24.8965 kb, 363 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 04:05 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #10  quote:

Vegas kicks ass chel. Where were you at?

Oh, and I have to try and find a picture of me not drunk... who am I kidding.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-23-2004 04:36 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #11  quote:

Sean, it doesn't load for me either.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-23-2004 04:37 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #12  quote:

Actually I was staying on the Air Force Base there, her husband was sent to Iraq at the beginning of the war, she was freaking out, so I flew out there to take her mind off things and cheer her up. We had a great time!

I think you should load your drunken pic HECK! I think we'll all still love you for who you are!

P.S. Sean, I can't see your pic either!

Old Post 01-23-2004 04:51 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #13  quote:

Now I just have to find the most flatering drunken pic. This could take a while.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-23-2004 05:37 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #14  quote:

The only picture I have of myself on the computer is from when I was 15. And it's all Photo-shopped up. But here we go.

btw I don't see the picture either Sean

Attachment:
1635099-cropped.jpg (3.4629 kb, 334 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 05:47 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #15  quote:

I had a lot of photo's but they are scans of photos, and when you try to skrink them down to 100k, it morphs the colors. I got a few from a digital camera, one of them will have to do......

Heres what I want to look like.....

Here's the real me....with my dog Muffin, in Wisconsin Dells. I look pissed off, but it was just the sun in my eyes.

Attachment:
kasdas law dog.jpg (91.4941 kb, 432 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:02 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #16  quote:

Dekka, you look so angry! But I guess at 15 I was pretty pissy myself!

Whidden, cute dog!

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:04 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #17  quote:

I actually wasn't angry. I was on a barge for some boring tour in New York State somewhere, and my mom told me to turn around and I did, with the sun right in my eyes and she snapped a random photo of me. I thought I looked pretty bad-ass in the photo so I scanned it in and made the background black.

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:09 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #18  quote:

Okay I have different hair trends....

Thought Fuscia might like the eighties look...not overall BIG hair, but slightly big...this was taken in '95

Attachment:
scan079, january 23, 2004.jpg (19.8926 kb, 260 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:29 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #19  quote:

Hang on...its not over yet...

This was two years ago..(longer hair)
Im holding my son...but Im not comfortable showing his pict...so I cropped him out.

Attachment:
scan078, january 23, 2004.jpg (20.2266 kb, 249 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:31 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #20  quote:

Okay..last one..and more current....

taken at my step brothers wedding last year...with my niece...also cropped her out...I had the curly thing going on! usually I wear it straight....but I had to be different that day.

Attachment:
scan080, january 23, 2004.jpg (36.7637 kb, 249 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:33 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #21  quote:

Hey guys (and Gals)

Its nice to finally see a picture with the person...

Great pictures all!!

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:34 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #22  quote:

Fuscia...that is a great picture!

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:36 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #23  quote:

HECK....

Hurry up! I want to see the comic behind the comedy!!

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:38 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #24  quote:

Thank you Mystic.

Whidden you look exactly like I thought you would.

I will have to find a good one of Mr. F. to post. He is really handsome.

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:39 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #25  quote:

This is great! It's so nice to finally get an idea of who I'm talking to!

Here's adding to Sherry's Halloween theme, my niece and I, Halloween 2003 - I'm the fairy godmother to her cinderella!

Attachment:
emmy.jpg (23.9326 kb, 217 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:47 PM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

post #26  quote:

quote:
Whidden, I am the one in the hat, not the old lady!

Fuscia, I'm in trouble for a long time, ain't I? I will tell you once more, your pretty sharp looking. Ron's gonna fly to Tulsa and whip me good if I tell you anymore, so I'm gonna shut up about it!

Mystic, your looking good too. Because of the mystic username, I had you down as looking like a traveling carnival crystal ball lady. The big hair looks good.

My dogs name is Muffin and the other one is Crickett.

Attachment:
crikett dog.jpg (20.0420 kb, 209 views)

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #27  quote:

Fuscia, you know Spider Man and didn't tell me?!?

Still looking for a pic...

-HECK!

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:50 PM

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #28  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #27 :
Mystic, your looking good too. Because of the mystic username, I had you down as looking like a traveling carnival crystal ball lady. The big hair looks good.

I was gonna comment...but im laughing too hard at that comment...

Thats funny....

but it makes me wonder if people really saw me as an old lady..

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:52 PM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #29  quote:

O.K. this one is for Mystic. Ron and myself circa 1990-note the hair styles

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:54 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #30  quote:

Hey...that hair looks familiar!

its a really good picture though!

Is that the husband?

Old Post 01-23-2004 06:55 PM
Time: 04:39 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (40):  [1] 23 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Hot Topics > New Member Introductions > Member Photos are here!!
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: