Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Future Moderators
Search this Thread:
Pages (5): « 12 [3] 45 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

Local time: 11:01 AM

post #61  quote:

I believe you have to have a Commercial Driver's Licesne as well

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 09:01 AM

post #62  quote:

quote:
whidden said this in post #60 :
You have to be 18 to be a mod don't you?

No. Mike james is only 16.

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:15 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 10:01 AM

post #63  quote:

Yeah, Chodder, do you got a CDL?

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:15 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #64  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #61 :
I believe you have to have a Commercial Driver's Licesne as well

Dekka, dekka, dekka.... Never misses an opportunity for sarcasm.

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:16 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #65  quote:

im 16 also, no i dont have a CDL but i do have a permit.

i think i could do a good job

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:26 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #66  quote:

As long as you listen to me, you will do well, Chodder. Just kidding.

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:28 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #67  quote:

ME: chodder listens to nobody! chodder strikes fear in the weak minded!

MARC: letmethinkaboutthatNO!

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:54 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #68  quote:

I think that reply by Marc is always going to haunt you, chodder!!!

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:57 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #69  quote:

i think it is..... i am scarred for life

Old Post 01-20-2004 01:02 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #70  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #69 :
i think it is..... i am scared for life

Do you mean scarred or scared?

Old Post 01-20-2004 01:05 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

Local time: 02:01 AM

post #71  quote:

Perhaps both.

Old Post 01-20-2004 05:21 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #72  quote:

maybe he meant sacred

Old Post 01-20-2004 05:24 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #73  quote:

quote:
Dekka00 said this in post #72 :
maybe he meant sacred

How in the whole wide world would that fit in this context, Dekka?

Old Post 01-20-2004 05:57 PM

Staff
Shadow Stalker
ME

Local time: 10:01 AM

post #74  quote:

yeah...oh yeah...if you applied to be a mod, would you get an answer if they reject you, or do they just never say anything?

Old Post 01-21-2004 03:29 PM
Click here to Send Shadow Stalker a Private Message Visit Shadow Stalker's homepage! Find more posts by Shadow Stalker Add Shadow Stalker to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Shadow Stalker Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #75  quote:

Right now, they don't need any new mods, but they will hold onto the applications in case need arises. So I suppose they never 'reject' anyone.

Old Post 01-21-2004 03:31 PM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #76  quote:

A cunning way of preventing hurt feelings and wounded pride. No-one is actually 'rejected' as such... just held in case. Clever and effective.

Old Post 01-22-2004 01:44 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #77  quote:

Did you apply to be one?

Old Post 01-22-2004 01:48 AM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #78  quote:

I think HECK would be a good moderator. He is willing to tell you off straight to your face and moderators have to do that a lot. So he fits the description

Old Post 01-22-2004 01:48 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #79  quote:

Did I apply? No, I've only been here since November, and my posts are way down. I'm not made of 'the right stuff', as they say.

Old Post 01-22-2004 01:51 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #80  quote:

Oh I think you are. And posts don't really matter. If you can tell off everyone like you did me, then I am sure you would make a good mod.

Old Post 01-22-2004 01:54 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #81  quote:

Will I ever live it down?

Old Post 01-22-2004 01:55 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #82  quote:

'Live it down'? Meaning, would you survive it? If that is the meaning, I am sure you will, as long as you don't forget the site for more than 2 or 3 days.

Old Post 01-22-2004 01:57 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #83  quote:

I meant would I ever be allowed to forget jumping down your throat in that bad, nasty and rude manner in the Matrix thread?

Old Post 01-22-2004 02:00 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #84  quote:

Ummm, no, because it gave me a good lesson.

Old Post 01-22-2004 02:01 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #85  quote:

You weren't in the wrong, I was. I shouldn't have snapped and bitten your head off (metaphorically speaking). It was just a comment that you made, whereas I was horrid and mean.

Old Post 01-22-2004 02:06 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #86  quote:

Well, not really. I was wrong too, for I assumed that you had gone over each and every post of the thread. And that also didn't permit me to use that condescending tone. As for snapping, it was civilized. Believe me, I have seen worse.

Old Post 01-22-2004 02:12 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #87  quote:

You have? I wouldn't like to meet him / her in a dark alley.

Old Post 01-22-2004 02:14 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #88  quote:

Oh you are tough. I am sure you can handle idiots like those. Anyway, I think we should get back on topic about the future moderators. Everybody, I vote for Neodammerung too, whether she wants to be a mod or not.

Old Post 01-22-2004 02:18 AM

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

post #89  quote:

Cheers Mahesh.

I endorse the nominations of Adityamahesh and The Rebel.

Old Post 01-22-2004 02:21 AM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #90  quote:

oi oi oi

Old Post 01-22-2004 02:33 AM
Time: 04:01 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (5): « 12 [3] 45 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Future Moderators
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: