Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Future Moderators
Search this Thread:
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
chodder
INRH4xx0r^

Local time: 12:45 PM

post #31  quote:

does anybody else want to say who they think would be a good moderator? if not i think Rebel has won with the most votes.

Old Post 01-19-2004 02:39 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Neodammerung
In the Now Guru

Local time: 03:45 AM

post #32  quote:

Definitely The Rebel. He was awesome throughout the Matrix threads, among others. Everyone would be stuck, and he's post this massive novel and it would be so detailed and well-explained.

Old Post 01-19-2004 03:36 AM
Click here to Send Neodammerung a Private Message Find more posts by Neodammerung Add Neodammerung to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Neodammerung REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #33  quote:

yes, and he is always willing to re-type the whole thing if only one person asks a question.

Old Post 01-19-2004 03:47 AM
Click here to Send chodder a Private Message Visit chodder's homepage! Find more posts by chodder Add chodder to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chodder REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #34  quote:

quote:
Kookaburra said this in post #29 :
Chodder, we could put you in charge of all the smilies. Wal-mart stole one of our smilies and now he's still running around knocking down prices. If you can capture the runaway smilie, perhaps we can make you keeper of the smilies. Marc may even give you your own.

OMG Kookaburra! You are too cute!!

Old Post 01-19-2004 03:49 AM
Click here to Send maxwell55 a Private Message Find more posts by maxwell55 Add maxwell55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore maxwell55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Larke2000
INReview Maven

post #35  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #10 :
Iím going to apply for one. The thing is I am not knowledgeable about computers. I know nothing and what forum do I want to moderate? Larke! You took my job
hey, don't blame me for being quicker on the draw. and i'm sure you know just as much as i do about computers.

and the runaway smiley that wal-mart ripped off? i know for a fact the one you displayed is NOT it. i have a reliable source that tells me a chicken ate it.

Old Post 01-19-2004 04:31 AM
Click here to Send Larke2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Larke2000 Add Larke2000 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Larke2000 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #36  quote:

your right. choddertect does not sound as good either. o yeah, who do you think will be a good mod?

where did you get that chicken from? did you just do a google search for 'chicken' and get that?

Old Post 01-19-2004 04:36 AM

Larke2000
INReview Maven

post #37  quote:

well i had a name all typed out but that chicken in my last post must have gotten to it.

Old Post 01-19-2004 04:40 AM
Click here to Send Larke2000 a Private Message Find more posts by Larke2000 Add Larke2000 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Larke2000 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #38  quote:

quote:
Larke2000 said this in post #37 :
well i had a name all typed out but that chicken in my last post must have gotten to it.

maybe if i gut him and find out! are you willing to risk a chickens life just because you dont want to say?

on a more serious note where did you get that chicken from?

Old Post 01-19-2004 04:51 AM

Larke2000
INReview Maven

post #39  quote:

if you pet the dog, he'll take you to where i got the chicken.

[edit: this one's for you maxwell: http://www.iconbazaar.com/animated/index.html i didn't want make another post just for this link so i put it in here.]

Last edited by Larke2000 on 01-19-2004 at 06:31 AM |
Old Post 01-19-2004 05:41 AM

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #40  quote:

Those are GRRREAT!

Old Post 01-19-2004 05:54 AM
Click here to Send maxwell55 a Private Message Find more posts by maxwell55 Add maxwell55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore maxwell55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #41  quote:

all I have to say is POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Old Post 01-19-2004 06:12 AM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

The_Rebel
In the Now Guru

Local time: 05:45 PM

post #42  quote:

Thanks for the nice words and support for me, Chod, Whid, Mahesh, Neodammerung and others. But as Whid the wise said, I haven't got time for such a great undertaking at present. But I'll definitely vote for any of you guys/girls should any of you decide to stand for Mod election.

Mahesh, what's happened to your name? I'm actually on holiday at present - writing from an internet cafe! In an exotic and foreign location I might add. Ahh...I love holidays.

The_Rebel

Old Post 01-19-2004 11:42 AM
Click here to Send The_Rebel a Private Message Find more posts by The_Rebel Add The_Rebel to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore The_Rebel REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #43  quote:

i hope you have fun eating your chips and riding your lifts!

Old Post 01-19-2004 05:05 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 10:45 AM

post #44  quote:

quote:
chodder said this in post #43 :
i hope you have fun eating your chips and riding your lifts!

Since I use british instead of american terminology, my american friends make fun of me too like that.

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:13 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 09:45 AM

post #45  quote:

Rebel would be a great MOD. Choda would bring IR down! J/k. They should let you moderate something small, like the gardening forum. Hahaha.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:44 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #46  quote:

You are mean Heck.

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:52 PM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #47  quote:

Well, we do have a food forum, but I think Chodder would talk too much about cheese.

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:53 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #48  quote:

And chedder, in particular.

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:55 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #49  quote:

Hey... Chodder could start a thread about Fondue eating... and the foods that would go good with a nice cheddar chesse!

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:57 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #50  quote:

oh yes.

Old Post 01-19-2004 08:57 PM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

maxwell55
Mastermind

post #51  quote:

CHEDDAR CHEESE
In Cheddar cheesemaking, the firm curd is finely chopped ('cheddared') to drain the whey and then pressed into blocks or cylinders.

A giant wheel of Cheddar cheese was given to Queen Victoria (1837-1901) for a wedding gift. It weighed over 1,000 pounds. A normal Cheddar wheel weighs 60-75 pounds.

Almost 90% of all cheese sold in the United States is classified as a Cheddar type cheese.

Old Post 01-19-2004 09:04 PM

Staff
Dekka00
Administrator

post #52  quote:

This one goes out to Cheddar Cheese (mmmm.... cheddarrrr!)

You can eat it on sandwiches, steak, tacos, even pizza. (put it on chocoooolate)
It comes in sharp, mild, and everything in between (make mine sharp!)
A giant wheel of Cheddar cheese was given to Queen Victoria. It weighed over 1000 pounds (that's a lot of bloody cheeeeeyyeeeeeeeeese)
Almost 90% of all cheese sold in the United States is classified as cheddar. So when we salute the flag, we will think of you, Mr. Cheddar Cheese (Mr. finely chopped firm curd cheddared cheeeeeese)

So crack open a Bud Lite, and behold, the power of cheese...

(oh yeah....)

Old Post 01-19-2004 09:30 PM
Click here to Send Dekka00 a Private Message View Dekka00's Journal Visit Dekka00's homepage! Find more posts by Dekka00 Add Dekka00 to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #53  quote:

Dekka, you sound like Marvin from Chip and Dale: The Rescue Rangers.

Old Post 01-19-2004 09:42 PM

Nion
Aryn Belzin
Godwynne House

Local time: 07:45 PM

post #54  quote:

Ok,i would nominate Dekka00 and adityamahesh for the jokes forum.
And of course,how could i forget..Nion as a Senior Mod.Hihihi.

Old Post 01-19-2004 11:06 PM
Click here to Send Nion a Private Message Find more posts by Nion Add Nion to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Nion REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #55  quote:

Hey, most of the jokes posted in the Jokes forum are by Sean. We guys do have a sense of humor though. Don't forget to include chodder and whidden also.

Old Post 01-19-2004 11:17 PM

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #56  quote:

A buddy of mine puts warm cheese on Apple Pie. Nasty.

String cheese rules, btw.

-HECK!

Old Post 01-19-2004 11:41 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #57  quote:

I hate string cheese. It is so stretchy and... stringy.

Old Post 01-19-2004 11:43 PM

chodder
INRH4xx0r^

post #58  quote:

i think i can handle moderating the movie forum. too bad i put down my wrong internet connection on the application. i have Verizon DSL and i put down LAN. oops...

Old Post 01-19-2004 11:59 PM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #59  quote:

Doesn't matter kid. If you read the little summary after you submit your application, you would know that all they want you to have is a fast and stable connection.

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:08 AM

Gold Member
Whidden
KANSAS LAW DOG

Local time: 11:45 AM

post #60  quote:

You have to be 18 to be a mod don't you?

Old Post 01-20-2004 12:09 AM
Click here to Send Whidden a Private Message View Whidden's Journal Find more posts by Whidden Add Whidden to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Whidden Whidden's MSN ID is whidden1@cox.net Click Here to Ignore Whidden REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 05:45 PM Post New Thread   
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 34 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > Future Moderators
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: