Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Nostradamus predicted earthquake in Iran?
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Maja88
Veteran

Local time: 08:44 AM

Nostradamus predicted earthquake in Iran? post #1  quote:

I heard that somewhere but I'm not sure what's it all about. Does anyone know a link where i can find some information about that? Or PLZ post articles if you find any on that!

Old Post 12-27-2003 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Maja88 a Private Message Find more posts by Maja88 Add Maja88 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Maja88 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

Local time: 02:44 AM

post #2  quote:

If you are interested in the predictions of Nostradamus check out this web site. www.newprophecy.net Some of it is but a lot of it is interesting.

Old Post 12-27-2003 10:19 PM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Maja88
Veteran

Local time: 08:44 AM

post #3  quote:

OK! Thanks for the link.

Old Post 12-28-2003 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Maja88 a Private Message Find more posts by Maja88 Add Maja88 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Maja88 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

Local time: 02:44 AM

post #4  quote:

No problem...It's scary the way the his predictions have come true over and over again.

Old Post 12-28-2003 06:29 PM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 12:44 AM

post #5  quote:

Convenient is more like it! Accurate and convenient are two different things!
What do you think Heather?

Old Post 12-30-2003 06:01 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

Local time: 11:44 PM

post #6  quote:

What's scary is that the man could babble about non-descript, normal events based on human nature and geology and everyone seems to think he's clairvoyant, oohing and ahhing over the centuries about nothing. It's about as meaningful to me as tuning on my cable box and discovering it on channel 666 give me a break. Can't people find anything more intelligent or productive to do with their time?

Old Post 12-30-2003 07:13 PM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

TearUUp
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 12:44 AM

post #7  quote:

Preach on Sean! That's what I'm talking about!

Old Post 12-30-2003 07:17 PM
Click here to Send TearUUp a Private Message Find more posts by TearUUp Add TearUUp to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore TearUUp REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 01:44 AM

post #8  quote:

quote:
TearUUp said this in post #5 :
Convenient is more like it!

Absolutely!

Old Post 01-07-2004 08:17 PM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

deOmair
Rookie

Local time: 07:44 AM

post #9  quote:

Accurate and convenient are two different things!....

pass4sure certification

Old Post 12-19-2014 04:46 AM
Click here to Send deOmair a Private Message Find more posts by deOmair Add deOmair to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore deOmair REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 07:44 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > Nostradamus predicted earthquake in Iran?
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: