Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > I have never/ I have only...
Search this Thread:
Pages (8): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

Local time: 08:57 PM

post #91  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #88 :

I have not watched it either.

This emergency is for fuscia too!!!

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:32 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #92  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #90 :
We are the only two left in the world.

Well then, don't be.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:32 AM
Click here to Send adityamahesh a Private Message Find more posts by adityamahesh Add adityamahesh to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore adityamahesh REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

Local time: 10:57 PM

post #93  quote:

I don't see the fascination. I don't understand the concept of the movie. Help!

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:33 AM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #94  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #93 :
I don't see the fascination. I don't understand the concept of the movie. Help!

You don't need to be dissapointed. Just come visit us MMs (Matrix maniacs) in the Matrix forum.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:36 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

Local time: 07:57 PM

post #95  quote:

I have never had salsa.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:37 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #96  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #95 :
Um guys, remember to stay on topic.

I have never had salsa.

I just needed to give you two non-matrix people some impetus to watch the movie.

Anyway, here I go.

I have never been to the Empire State building.

I have never been to Las Vegas.

I have never been to the prom. (In India, we don't have proms. )

I have never been to a formal dance.

More to come....

p.s. BTW, did I fail to give you the desired momentum to watch the Matrix trilogy?

So heather, there you go, I am from India.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:40 AM

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #97  quote:

i've never had sushi, or calzones

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:41 AM
Click here to Send Heatherhobbit a Private Message Find more posts by Heatherhobbit Add Heatherhobbit to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Heatherhobbit REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #98  quote:

I never went to the prom either

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:41 AM
View fuscia's Journal Find more posts by fuscia Add fuscia to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore fuscia REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #99  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #98 :
I never went to the prom either

I am sorry, I didn't mean to bring up this touchy issue. Do you need a hug?

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:43 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #100  quote:

Thanks, I am o.k. now. I just thought I was the only one who did not go to a prom.

I have never had Indian or Thai food.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:45 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #101  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #100 :
Thanks, I am o.k. now. I just thought I was the only one who did not go to a prom.

I have never had Indian or Thai food.

You never had Indian food? fuscia, I need to take you out to lunch sometime!!! You don't know what you are missing!!!

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:48 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #102  quote:

quote:
mmaheshwary said this in post #101 :

You never had Indian food? fuscia, I need to take you out to lunch sometime!!! You don't know what you are missing!!!

I have heard that it is quite spicy. I am not much for spicy foods, but thanks.

I have never disected anything-yes I took biology, but I let my lab partner do the cutting.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:51 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #103  quote:

I have never dissected a lab animal either. That is why even though I like theoretical biology, I never tried to make a carrer out of biological sciences.

BTW, fuscia, in restaurents here, you can have them make the food less spicy.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:54 AM

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #104  quote:

I never went to the prom. I've only had indian once. I have never had Thai

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:54 AM

Heatherhobbit
INReview Maven

post #105  quote:

You have to disect in college.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:55 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #106  quote:

I have never looked through my husbands stuff- you know, some women look through their momento boxes ect.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:55 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #107  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #105 :
You have to disect in college.

In India, you have to do that stuff in 11th and 12th grade too!!!Thats why I never went into medicine!!!

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:57 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #108  quote:

quote:
heather15644 said this in post #104 :
I never went to the prom. I've only had indian once. I have never had Thai

Sounds to me like you didn't like it. If thats the case, then its too bad.

Anyway, I never had Thai either.

Old Post 12-08-2003 01:59 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #109  quote:

I have only had 1 speeding ticket.

Old Post 12-08-2003 02:01 AM

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #110  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #109 :
I have only had 1 speeding ticket.

I have had none, and god forbid I ever get one!!!

Old Post 12-08-2003 02:02 AM

fuscia is Away
Diamond Member
fuscia
no title

post #111  quote:

I have never babysat a child in diapers.

Old Post 12-08-2003 02:06 AM

Alpha&Omega
Enthusiast

post #112  quote:

I have never watched football, basketball, or any sport (except for that boring moment with golf (playing's more fun)). I have nothing against them i just don't watched them.

Old Post 12-08-2003 02:22 AM
Click here to Send Alpha&Omega a Private Message Visit Alpha&Omega's homepage! Find more posts by Alpha&Omega Add Alpha&Omega to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Alpha&Omega REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #113  quote:

quote:
fuscia said this in post #111 :
I have never babysat a child in diapers.

Me neither, but I am surprised fuscia, I thought you had two little kids!!!

Old Post 12-08-2003 02:53 AM

chelktty
In the Now Guru

post #114  quote:

I have never been arrested. (knocking on wood)

Old Post 12-08-2003 06:06 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #115  quote:

I have also never been arrested, and god forbid I ever do!!!

Old Post 12-08-2003 06:51 PM

slenderspender
Banned

Local time: 09:57 PM

post #116  quote:

I have never been pulled over.
I have only been in jail once. lol

Old Post 12-08-2003 07:14 PM
Click here to Send slenderspender a Private Message Find more posts by slenderspender Add slenderspender to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore slenderspender REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #117  quote:

quote:
slenderspender said this in post #116 :
I have never been pulled over.
I have only been in jail once. lol

Man... what did you get in for?

Old Post 12-08-2003 08:17 PM

slenderspender
Banned

post #118  quote:

Ahhh, long story. My boyfriends exgirlfriend kept causing a ruckus and harassing me and a few of my friends so I paid her a little visit. It was like 4 years ago. She called my children names...lol.

Old Post 12-08-2003 08:28 PM
Click here to Send slenderspender a Private Message Find more posts by slenderspender Add slenderspender to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore slenderspender REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

adityamahesh
Definitively Illumined

post #119  quote:

quote:
slenderspender said this in post #118 :
Ahhh, long story. My boyfriends exgirlfriend kept causing a ruckus and harassing me and a few of my friends so I paid her a little visit. It was like 4 years ago. She called my children names...lol.

Hmmm, looks like your little visit didn't go quite so well with either her or the cops.

Anyway, did you face a lot of trouble or were the charges minor? (If you think that I am being too inquisitive or even 'nosy', you do not have to answer that question).

BTW, I like you signature, it is quite cheeky.

Old Post 12-08-2003 08:34 PM

slenderspender
Banned

post #120  quote:

No, it went okay. I had my 5th degree assault dropped to a disorderly conduct and got a nice fine. However, the harassment stopped. =D

Old Post 12-08-2003 08:49 PM
Time: 03:57 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (8): « First « 23 [4] 56 » Last »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > General Discussion > Lounge Lizards > I have never/ I have only...
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: