Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Sports & Recreation > MLB > Off-season moves
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
HECK!
Bluto

Local time: 11:04 AM

Off-season moves post #1  quote:

Alright, there have already been some pretty big moves, like Schilling to Boston.

But I'm hearing that the Yankees are trying to get Kevin Brown from the Dodgers. Now I'm a huge LA fan, and let me say that I have mixed feelings about this. Anyone?

-HECK!

Old Post 12-02-2003 09:37 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote

nyyphan
Rookie

Local time: 12:04 PM

post #2  quote:

im a die hard Yankees fan and I was actually disappointed by this move...he's gunna pitch for half the year, then get hurt. everyone says he's such a great post-season pitcher, but theres this other thing people forget: there are games that count that are played before the all-star game. same with sheffield: he's hurt now, so why not sit and get better for midseason, get his stroke back just in time for the playoffs? he will get hurt in may-june enough to make him sit for a month or two, then when he is coming back, getting back into his groove, trying to find his swing, he'll hurt the team by not being able to produce down the stretch.

not evnying torre this season

Old Post 03-24-2004 02:12 PM
Click here to Send nyyphan a Private Message Find more posts by nyyphan Add nyyphan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore nyyphan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 07:04 PM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Sports & Recreation > MLB > Off-season moves
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: