Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > If you dont like my boy Ja'Rule talk that **** out
Search this Thread:
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
tiatay2002
Rookie

Local time: 06:58 AM

post #31  quote:

I agree g-unitforeal26 50 is bangin!

Old Post 08-29-2003 12:37 AM
Click here to Send tiatay2002 a Private Message Find more posts by tiatay2002 Add tiatay2002 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore tiatay2002 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

G Unit 01
Rookie

Local time: 01:58 AM

post #32  quote:

man all u *****es should just shut the **** up ja will never even be close to 50

Old Post 09-20-2003 01:03 AM
Click here to Send G Unit 01 a Private Message Find more posts by G Unit 01 Add G Unit 01 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore G Unit 01 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

PACNEVAFORGOT
Enthusiast

Local time: 10:58 PM

post #33  quote:

FUCC u 2 JA IS A PUNK ASS ***** ASS WANNA BE PAC DON EVEN WRITE HIS OWN **** ***** WHO CANT RAP FUCC U CUZ WESTSIDE

Old Post 10-29-2003 08:24 PM
Click here to Send PACNEVAFORGOT a Private Message Find more posts by PACNEVAFORGOT Add PACNEVAFORGOT to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore PACNEVAFORGOT REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

I-can-dothat
Crackerjack

Local time: 12:58 AM

post #34  quote:

Ja is so dam wack all he does is scream on all of his songs.

Old Post 11-03-2003 12:02 AM
Click here to Send I-can-dothat a Private Message Find more posts by I-can-dothat Add I-can-dothat to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore I-can-dothat REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

PIMP94112
Rookie

Local time: 10:58 PM

post #35  quote:

wat up ja fans no what?

Old Post 11-16-2003 08:34 AM
Click here to Send PIMP94112 a Private Message Find more posts by PIMP94112 Add PIMP94112 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore PIMP94112 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

little lady17
Qualified Rookie

post #36  quote:

nah yall got me trippen, yo imma tell yall this aight keep ya motha ****ing mouth shott bout ja, cuz im bout 2 trip now, and **** 50 cent wit his big mouth that dont even moves when he "raps"!!!!!!!! **** yall ja haters!!!!! MURDER INC FO LIFE YA HEARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-18-2003 04:26 PM
Click here to Send little lady17 a Private Message Find more posts by little lady17 Add little lady17 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore little lady17 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Put It On Me
Qualified Rookie

Local time: 12:58 AM

post #37  quote:

well sorry but im a real big ja fan but when 50 raps hes great and it would be great if i could rap without my mouth movin but yall needa stop dissin both of em b/c i gaurantee you that neither one of them even know all of you exist and yall are gettin worked up over it

Old Post 11-20-2003 02:57 AM
Click here to Send Put It On Me a Private Message Find more posts by Put It On Me Add Put It On Me to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Put It On Me REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

floobyman
Rookie

Local time: 07:58 AM

post #38  quote:

**** that ****. I'm telling you, Ja and fiddy are both tight, but this war shits gotta stop. This needs to get ****in settled. I couldn't see Ja comin out on top if this gets beyond lyrics. Murder Inc wont do **** for him. He's ****ed.... his album wont surface, cause of this **** the Dog says.... I dont know whether or not to believe. I think the dog comes over ja comes over fiddy.

Old Post 11-22-2003 05:30 AM
Click here to Send floobyman a Private Message Find more posts by floobyman Add floobyman to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore floobyman REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

thuglyfe06
Rookie

Local time: 01:58 AM

Red face Ja Fool post #39  quote:

first off, i really don't care what anyone thinks about Ja. He's weak. He's not a rap artist, he's damn near Britney Spears. Everyone of his songs is performed in large part by a female, mainly those who couldnt sing without all that high-tech s*it in a studio (i.e, Ashanti, JLO, etc..) Anyways, Ja Rule is nothing but a fake. He's never been tight, never will be, and he will never in hislife measure up to 50 cent, or Eminem for that matter. No one seems to understand that Ja's songs, I'm not even going to label them as rap, are all about getting his woman back. Nothing he talks about is real. He will never reach the level of (Amaru) 'Tupac' Shakur, or Biggie Smalls, nor will anyone else. But, my point is Ja Rule is weak, he's garbage, he's nothing. And for all of his "fans" who are reading this, obviously not a single one of you are true fans of the 'game'.

Old Post 11-28-2003 07:39 PM
Click here to Send thuglyfe06 a Private Message Find more posts by thuglyfe06 Add thuglyfe06 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore thuglyfe06 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

floobyman
Rookie

Local time: 07:58 AM

stupid post #40  quote:

Kid, do you really think 50 cent's songs are any better? I'm not saying Ja is great, I'm just saying he's not as bad as the **** most people make him out to be. Ja raps about being alone and a thug... that gets ****ing boring, true... meanwhile 50's rapping about how tight he is. The only reason 50 even surfaced fame is because he got shot 9 times. And not necessarily by Ja. And generally the women are singing the chorus, he's the one singing the songs.

Old Post 11-29-2003 04:59 AM
Click here to Send floobyman a Private Message Find more posts by floobyman Add floobyman to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore floobyman REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

up_to_no_good
Enthusiast

post #41  quote:

Little1 learn to speak properly befor eoyu start hating on Ja Rul, any where any place are the same dumb ****

Old Post 04-01-2004 09:58 AM
Click here to Send up_to_no_good a Private Message Find more posts by up_to_no_good Add up_to_no_good to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore up_to_no_good REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

jarulz_gurl
Veteran

post #42  quote:

skyblue, u like Ja an i agree F*** yall, but why u gettin so friendly with Evilcheetah( evil, my ass! sad, yeah definetly!)
AN I JUS WANNA SAY ALL U H8Z U MAY HATE JA, BUT MY HATE 4 U DOUBLES THAT

Old Post 04-02-2004 08:32 AM
Find more posts by jarulz_gurl Add jarulz_gurl to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore jarulz_gurl REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 06:58 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (2): « 1 [2]    Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Music > Rap > If you dont like my boy Ja'Rule talk that **** out
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: