Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Feedback > Flamers' Ward > Welcome to the Flamers' Ward
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
helen55
In the Now Guru

Local time: 01:24 AM

post #61  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Mike James
Marc has a perfectly delightful sense of humor. Are you dissing Marc? That could lead to some serious flaming....

I'm anxiously waiting ...his tolerance level could be high... how long has he been running this?? But I just think I'm on his ignore list... I'm surprised he did not kick me out yesterday, I was pretty obnoxious, doing at least about 30 RPM (Rude Post per Minute) and I was going to leave for good but I started to have so much fun with science that I can't just leave now, I'm having too much fun... ... but he may just come and zap my cpu yet if he is not fond of my new flavor of noxious posts

Old Post 09-23-2003 07:16 AM
Click here to Send helen55 a Private Message Find more posts by helen55 Add helen55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore helen55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

Local time: 12:24 AM

post #62  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by helen55
you are so funny -- definitely the mod with the best sense of humor --- does that eventually wear out??? I hope not -- marc does not seem to have any, or at least not that I have seen, I don't read that many posts

I have a tremendous sense of humor dwarfed only by my extraordinary lack of patience.

Helen, did you get my PM? If so, I paitently await your response.

Old Post 09-23-2003 07:31 AM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

helen55
In the Now Guru

post #63  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Flemming

I have a tremendous sense of humor dwarfed only by my extraordinary lack of patience.

Helen, did you get my PM?

I tried to reply but I could not- I don't know why not?

But I agree with you about the mods... it was not fair of me to do it that way.... that was the first time I had the experience of having someone tell me to shut up and that temporarily distracted me from my common sense

I have absolutely no patience ... that's why I got so annoyed with marlene posting bananas in the science forum but now I see that it is really funny... a reason to stay maybe a while longer ... you may know me by now... I don't tolerate unfairness and stupidity only if it is funny or interesting... but if a stupid post is made just to annoy me I do get annoyed... but I think I'm getting more immune to that ....

Can you move a tread from one forum to another? I'd like to have the ASK HELEN moved from the science forum to the gen discussion... most people will never see it under sci/tech... at one place where I worked I did that via email and it was fun for all

Old Post 09-23-2003 07:51 AM
Click here to Send helen55 a Private Message Find more posts by helen55 Add helen55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore helen55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 04:24 PM

post #64  quote:

I'll keep my flaming to the flaming ward, thanks Mark... I'll have to pass on the extraordinary honor of receiving such an award.

Good calls on the chinese swearing btw anyone who wants to pronounce them it's zu zhou, xing jiao and ke bi (in mandarin, not sure about cantonese, teojiou or any of the others...)

Don't forget to use these whenever possible.

(Can I get award yet? No?)

Well, then I'm off to offend some people. Keep looking out kidding

Old Post 09-23-2003 09:07 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

post #65  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by helen55
I tried to reply but I could not- I don't know why not?

I don't know why either. Can you explain what happens when you try?

It's important that we privately address a few things I pointed out in that PM. I have a couple more things I would like to add and reach some closure. I would appreciate very much if you tried responding again. Thanks!

Old Post 09-23-2003 07:16 PM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

DianaRox
Qualified Rookie

post #66  quote:

YOU ASKED FOR IT,HERE IT COMES"

THIS MESSAGE BOARD REAKS ASS, I CANT BELIEVE I COME ON THIS JERRY SPRINGER INFESTED AMERICAN EXCUSE FOR ENTERTAINMENT!
YOUR ALL LITTLE **** FOR BRAINS, WHO HAVE NO LIVES,BUT HANG AROUND A CHAT ROOM WHEN THE SHOW DOESNT EVEN EXIST!
CARIN,MIKE THE MODERATOR, ALL OF YOU":::
LICK MY SWEEEEEEEEET EUROPEAN ASSS!!!!!!!!!!
AHH FEEL BETTER ALREADY!HAHAHAHHAHA

Old Post 10-15-2003 05:56 AM
Click here to Send DianaRox a Private Message Find more posts by DianaRox Add DianaRox to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore DianaRox REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #67  quote:

Touch

Old Post 10-15-2003 08:39 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

bitwiz44
Banned

Local time: 02:24 AM

Cool post #68  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by DianaRox
YOU ASKED FOR IT,HERE IT COMES"

THIS MESSAGE BOARD REAKS ASS, I CANT BELIEVE I COME ON THIS JERRY SPRINGER INFESTED AMERICAN EXCUSE FOR ENTERTAINMENT!
YOUR ALL LITTLE **** FOR BRAINS, WHO HAVE NO LIVES,BUT HANG AROUND A CHAT ROOM WHEN THE SHOW DOESNT EVEN EXIST!
CARIN,MIKE THE MODERATOR, ALL OF YOU":::
LICK MY SWEEEEEEEEET EUROPEAN ASSS!!!!!!!!!!
AHH FEEL BETTER ALREADY!HAHAHAHHAHA

And now you asked for It....

Who in the hell are you? Have you been drinking radioactive waste? This is my "Hood" down here you poor excuse of human flesh. Just because you have 80 lbs of "crack" stuffed in your jeans, You dont come in "my hood" and talk like this. The only thing that reaks is that 'Crack' your sporting. Feeling better? Oh I get it...You have trained "**** roaches" to reach those areas you cannot scratch anymore..Lucky you. And since your so Close to the "North pole", Please dont sit on the ice. You will cause Globle flooding.

Old Post 10-15-2003 01:47 PM
Click here to Send bitwiz44 a Private Message Find more posts by bitwiz44 Add bitwiz44 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bitwiz44 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #69  quote:

bit.... I knew that she would definately piss you off.

Old Post 10-15-2003 02:10 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Marlene Newell
No title, Just me

post #70  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bitwiz44

And now you asked for It....

Who in the hell are you? Have you been drinking radioactive waste? This is my "Hood" down here you poor excuse of human flesh. Just because you have 80 lbs of "crack" stuffed in your jeans, You dont come in "my hood" and talk like this. The only thing that reaks is that 'Crack' your sporting. Feeling better? Oh I get it...You have trained "**** roaches" to reach those areas you cannot scratch anymore..Lucky you. And since your so Close to the "North pole", Please dont sit on the ice. You will cause Globle flooding.

Bit, way to go. I particularly like the don't sit on the North Pole.

But, doesn't she sound awfully familiar to you? Who else do you know from Europe? Hey, she's loading her messages with "hints."

Old Post 10-15-2003 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Marlene Newell a Private Message Find more posts by Marlene Newell Add Marlene Newell to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Marlene Newell REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #71  quote:

Woooooooo hoooooooooooo!

Thanks for the award Mike!

and a banana just because I can

{I prepared speech, by the way...}

Wow! God bless you... Thank you very much Britney Spears, you look wonderful. When I was a little boy in Indiana, if someone had told me that one day I would be getting, as a musician, the artist of the milenium award, I wouldn't have believed it. This is really amazing. I can't believe it. Thank you so very much but there is a couple of people I have to thank.

First I'd like to thank God, who makes all things possible, my mother, Joseph Jackson, Catherine Jackson, Trudy Green, Howard Kaufman, the genius of John McClain, Barry Gody, Diana Ross, Gladys Night, Quincy Jones - I love you, David Blane - your magic is real and I believe in you - and I'd like to thank, I think James Brown is a genius... and all the fans around the world, I love you, God bless you. Thank you.

Last edited by gaboman on 11-12-2003 at 10:11 AM |
Old Post 11-12-2003 10:02 AM

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #72  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by gaboman
Woooooooo hoooooooooooo!

Thanks for the award Mike!

and a banana just because I can

{I prepared speech, by the way...}

Wow! God bless you... Thank you very much Britney Spears, you look wonderful. When I was a little boy in Indiana, if someone had told me that one day I would be getting, as a musician, the artist of the milenium award, I wouldn't have believed it. This is really amazing. I can't believe it. Thank you so very much but there is a couple of people I have to thank.

First I'd like to thank God, who makes all things possible, my mother, Joseph Jackson, Catherine Jackson, Trudy Green, Howard Kaufman, the genius of John McClain, Barry Gody, Diana Ross, Gladys Night, Quincy Jones - I love you, David Blane - your magic is real and I believe in you - and I'd like to thank, I think James Brown is a genius... and all the fans around the world, I love you, God bless you. Thank you.
Look Gabby... I hate to burst your bubbles, but you won a Flaming Award on a forum. I'm not really sure if this is something to be PROUD of, but if it is - it doesn't require a speech. I mean.... It's not like you did anything... IMPORTANT. So - shut up and go to hell...

...but you did thank God, which is somewhat appreciated given the circumstances, so.... maybe you can just go to Purgatory...

Old Post 11-12-2003 12:45 PM
Click here to Send Mike James a Private Message View Mike James's Journal Visit Mike James's homepage! Find more posts by Mike James Add Mike James to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

chelktty
In the Now Guru

Local time: 03:24 AM

post #73  quote:

LMAO Gabo! Nice MJ impression!

Old Post 11-12-2003 02:58 PM
Click here to Send chelktty a Private Message Find more posts by chelktty Add chelktty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore chelktty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #74  quote:

Grant... you crack me up!!! At least you can find humon in all things.
Lovely copy there, of MJ's speech!!! Even though I can't stand him

Old Post 11-12-2003 03:01 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #75  quote:

Michael Jackson, eh? Only in America can a poor black boy grow up to be a rich white woman....

Old Post 11-12-2003 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Mike James a Private Message View Mike James's Journal Visit Mike James's homepage! Find more posts by Mike James Add Mike James to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #76  quote:

Oh man... LMAOROF That's too *&^%#*@ funny, Mike.
Be careful though... Grant loves his MJ. He might flame ya, and REALLY earn an award for next month!!! Then, you would have to give yourself one, for being a flamers antagonist!

Old Post 11-12-2003 03:41 PM

Kookaburra
In the Now Guru

post #77  quote:

And if Michael Jackson finds this post, gaboman and Mike are going to get sued by MJ.

I think he sues for everything. Why do you think the "Happy Birthday" song got changed all across America? Ooops... am I going to be sued by him too now?

gaboman, your speech was funny. Congrats (I think) on the award.

Old Post 11-12-2003 03:55 PM
Find more posts by Kookaburra Add Kookaburra to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Kookaburra REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #78  quote:

If Michael Jackson doesn't like my jokes, he can FLAME ME!

But I do like a lot of his music......

Old Post 11-12-2003 04:05 PM

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #79  quote:

Personally, I don't like MJ, and could care less...

Old Post 11-12-2003 04:30 PM

slenderspender
Banned

post #80  quote:

Ick, Michael Jackson is gross. And his music sux. (my opinion)

Old Post 11-12-2003 06:03 PM
Click here to Send slenderspender a Private Message Find more posts by slenderspender Add slenderspender to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore slenderspender REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #81  quote:

for the record, that was Michael's exact speech when he "received" his "artist of the millenium award" (I think it's the speech atleast)

I am proud to receive any award Mike They said I couldn't dance good, couldn't sing in any tone what-so-ever, they said doggy paddle wasn't good enough as an olympic event and that writing your name in the snow with urine wasn't worth anything at all. They said I wasn't the world's tallest man, which was a let down, and that the world's fattest man is a good deal bigger than me. The pricks even said I would make a terrible figure skater...

Little did they know I could get a flamer's award - muahahaha!

Old Post 11-13-2003 01:23 AM

Jonny_Rico
Veteran

Local time: 08:24 AM

post #82  quote:

lol!! quality forum.

Old Post 01-18-2004 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Jonny_Rico a Private Message Visit Jonny_Rico's homepage! Find more posts by Jonny_Rico Add Jonny_Rico to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Jonny_Rico REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #83  quote:

quality post

Old Post 01-18-2004 11:33 PM

ClayFan4ever
INReview Maven

post #84  quote:

oh yea!

Old Post 06-09-2004 03:15 AM
Click here to Send ClayFan4ever a Private Message Find more posts by ClayFan4ever Add ClayFan4ever to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore ClayFan4ever REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

bocefuswaller
Banned

post #85  quote:

Iguess i dont get it
flamers ward is for what? its seem to be just place to act funny and then think is funny but not funny and sitll everybody laugh any way or acts dumb about it or something. More like just poking fun and being all weird and stuff. can we all have some of what you guy are smoking? Must b pretty good s****.

Old Post 09-07-2004 06:47 AM
Find more posts by bocefuswaller Add bocefuswaller to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bocefuswaller REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

post #86  quote:

Most people found that the Flamer's Ward made any serious argument a free-for-all of taunting and joking and such... Most arguments calmed down considerably once they were placed in here because people took them less seriously. Especially because most of the crap that ends up here is pointless and petty. The ones that aren't continue like nothing had happened, with a few extra on-lookers to tell certain participants of arguments that they're stupid.

Old Post 09-07-2004 08:53 AM

MzKitty
Qualified Rookie

post #87  quote:

I think this is silly. If you speak your mind about how you feel about the mods/admins of this board, they toss their "power" at you as if it's really that wonderful. It just goes to show that some care more about net status than real life offline status. No offense to any of ya. I come here to support Kris (aka my girlfriend) but if you weren't here from day 1, 2 or 3, you are no one. Go get that #1 poster status ppl!

edited to say that this post was made after reading lots of previous posts....

and ha ha... this forum is just yet another place to boost up that posting. yay.

but this is flamers ward. meaning u can talk about whatever. right? am I right?

I may support my love...but I don't always agree with what I read

Last edited by MzKitty on 10-29-2006 at 07:41 AM |
Old Post 10-29-2006 07:13 AM
Click here to Send MzKitty a Private Message Visit MzKitty's homepage! Find more posts by MzKitty Add MzKitty to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore MzKitty REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

funfan
Rookie

post #88  quote:

well everything changes yet stays the same... this was my favorite place at inreview .... and I see some of my old posts and can't believe it's been 4-5 years..... and this was what I spent so much time on???
I quit posting. Cold turkey. Permanently. I think I got kicked out - that helped me get off my chair. I only send email, look at CNN for breaking news (unfortunately that is what I was looking at on 9/11). I don't post or blog or even take photos. I just live as much as I can possible squeeze out of each minute. It is so great to have my life back. But I remember having more fun than humanely allowed while Scott Peterson was getting nailed for his evil deeds.
Mystic - is that still you? I hope all your plans worked out. I still would like to know how Scott got the body to the bay. every time I drive by his current "home" I end up thinking of inreview.

have a great life everyone - helen55

Old Post 06-10-2007 05:42 AM
Click here to Send funfan a Private Message Find more posts by funfan Add funfan to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore funfan REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #89  quote:

quote:
funfan said this in post #88 :
But I remember having more fun than humanely allowed while Scott Peterson was getting nailed for his evil deeds.

Heh! I know you did!!

Mystic - is that still you? I hope all your plans worked out. I still would like to know how Scott got the body to the bay. every time I drive by his current "home" I end up thinking of inreview.

have a great life everyone - helen55

Well, you know Im still somewhat around! But that was not me above posting that. I agree with them though. People were getting banned and placed at a pink status just because they didnt agree with the "mods" (or should I say friends, pals, best buddies, etc) that were taking over this place. It was a total joke!!!!

I'll tell you what though, Peterson guilty or not, it was one of the best places to post all around the internet. The best arguments were made here at Inreview. Unfortunately some people couldn't handle other peoples views and they either left or the "higher ups" put us in the flamers ward. These people didnt really realize that the ones that stayed and argued, were not out for blood. Sometimes in the midst of those arguments we were having fun. I go back to our "Weekend at Bernie's" analogy. I still think about you and Peterson when I watch that movie and see Bernie behind the boat!!

I laugh my butt off everytime!!

Now that the moderator pals have left Inreview....is there any new court cases to discuss and argue about??

Old Post 06-10-2007 06:27 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
HECK!
Bluto

post #90  quote:

Anything but Paris Hilton, I want to q-tip myself to deafness I'm hearing so much about her. Ugh.

Well, I don't know what happened with funfan/helen55 so why not come on back. Clean slate. We need some new and familiar faces for sure.

-HECK!

Old Post 06-11-2007 11:00 PM
Click here to Send HECK! a Private Message View HECK!'s Journal Find more posts by HECK! Add HECK! to your buddy list Send an AIM message to HECK! Reply w/Quote
Time: 08:24 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 12 [3] 4 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Feedback > Flamers' Ward > Welcome to the Flamers' Ward
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: