Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > Feedback > Flamers' Ward > Welcome to the Flamers' Ward
Search this Thread:
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

Local time: 09:34 PM

Re: PMS? post #31  quote:

Originally posted by bitwiz44
Mercy...You would think someone who has over 2000 post could read correctly by now.

I believe I did read it correctly...it was all about how I think there a special favor towards me and not anyone else.

Mystic you keep coming back with is about "you". It did not start out about you...But now...you pulled yourself into it.

I stated my case like you did...dont I have that right? Since that forum was flaming against me at the end and two people were banned because of their behavior...I think I have that right to post my thought on the subject.

If I want to...I could pull of posts of yours where you have did this very same thing to others. Example...You stated Kimba was a quality poster...Come back Kimba..Etc...As as soon as she did...You sunk your teeth in her.

Uh..no I didn not sink my teeth into her....maybe you should re-read it properly. We were discussing issues and she stated that its easy to use google and check out sources and I could hire her....I simply said I didnt need to hire her, and she got offended because i didnt put a smilie fact that showed I was kidding....kind of like she does..even though you know she isnt kidding. You only read into things the way you want Bit.

Your right Anyone intrested should take a close review of all your postings..There is a trend..Just watch the dates and time. The rest will speak for itself.

Thats right....and dont think that they havent already done that. NEVER have a personally attacked anyone and called them names. I might disagree with their statements...but we ALL do that. Duh! watch the dates and times huh? A PMS remark? There is seriously something wrong with you!

Re-opening the lurker thread was not about you...But I have to say "Now your included". A little while ago..I went back and re-read the lurker thread to See what is sticking in your.. Honerlaw was a Active new member...Did you even read was said?.. Your biting AGAIN for no reason. So which is Mystic? Are you so much better than Honorlaw, Kimba, MJ, DLC, ETC..Or anyone else that The MODs put here?

am I so much better...No? I never remember stating I was. you know...if you really read Honorlaws theory thread...you might see that I am not the only one that disagreed. i didnt need to read ALL of it...I read enough to know I didnt agree, and I stated so....among others that did the same thing...you really need to check your facts Bit!

And Again..The Mod thing is Very old News Mystic...The Mod patrol in LP is doing just fine.

Not old news to you obviously...considering that you are still holding pretty harsh feelings towards people that didnt agree with you!

Last edited by mystic on 07-02-2003 at 05:58 AM |
Old Post 07-02-2003 05:34 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

bitwiz44
Banned

Cool post #32  quote:

Take a Break....Go to your Families pool...Relax...Better yet..Come over to My Pool..Ill set up the Massage therapist to come over...Have a couple of drinks...Unwind..

Old Post 07-02-2003 05:41 AM
Click here to Send bitwiz44 a Private Message Find more posts by bitwiz44 Add bitwiz44 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bitwiz44 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
mystic
Evil Queen

post #33  quote:

quote:
Take a Break....Go to your Families pool...Relax...Better yet..Come over to My Pool..Ill set up the Massage therapist to come over...Have a couple of drinks...Unwind..

Leave me alone bit. im not really in the mood for your jokes after everything you've said.

Old Post 07-02-2003 05:45 AM
Click here to Send mystic a Private Message Find more posts by mystic Add mystic to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore mystic REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #34  quote:

Bit - I don't understand what you mean by "bending of policy" so some info there would be nice. The lurker thread being closed has nothing to do with Mystic... or you. The lurker thread was off-topic. It didn't mention Lacy Peterson once! That's why it was closed... but if you give me a reason to open it, no problems...

Peace,
Michael

Old Post 07-02-2003 08:36 AM
Click here to Send Mike James a Private Message View Mike James's Journal Visit Mike James's homepage! Find more posts by Mike James Add Mike James to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

bitwiz44
Banned

Cool Spirit of this Area... post #35  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Flemming
It is here you will find our forum's top flamers who find it difficult to function in our normal society. Ultimately those guilty of immorally encroaching upon their peer's sense of virtual utopia are sent here to duke it out with one unfortunate enough to become a flamer's victim.

In either case, we welcome you to INReview's little corner of archaic communication. Let the inconsequential deliberation begin.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike James
Bitwiz... the Flamers Ward is an Anarchist forum. This is where moderators will move posts that have gotten off topic and turned into fights and flames.
There will be no warning points given here in the Flamer's Ward. Every man for himself, may the best survive.

In your service,
Michael
INReview Crew

quote:
Yes. Like I said, anarchy. Anything goes. Because this is the flaming forum...

- Michael

legend:
I was just looking over the lurker's thread and I thought that it had some promise. To me, it looked like a nice thread where many people could just talk, not about anything in particular but just talk. I agree with bitwiz44 that it should be kept open for anyone to just start talking. Sometimes, I think that it is nice to have a thread where there is no specific subject or idea to talk about. Just having a place to talk with others is a good idea, and to me, it seems like the lurker's thread is exactly that.

Just my personal opinion.

--Brian

Mystic:
It was opened to lure other people into talking (a welcoming committee of some sorts..what ever it was, and had no business in the LP Threads...it was SO off topic). Actually it ended up as a flaming thread...

Mike James:
Bit - I don't understand what you mean by "bending of policy" so some info there would be nice. The lurker thread being closed has nothing to do with Mystic... or you. The lurker thread was off-topic. It didn't mention Lacy Peterson once! That's why it was closed... but if you give me a reason to open it, no problems...

Peace,
Michael

This is another reason why I get the big bucks.

Flaming is the very reason this "little" corner was created. Thus far...The posts that have been moved here are "Flaming" and "Off" topic as a result of 'Flaming".

There can be no 'Bias" reasons to 'Not" open the lurker thread. It will just generate 'Future" problems from those that end up here because it was NOT opened. There is already a pre-concieved notion that A couple 'Mods" are bias. So why have 'Concrete" evidence to support this? Again, As there is a need to repeate myself for the 'Deaf"...I asked this question only to 'Head" off the future problems as at first i thought it was an oversite. Instead I painted a target on myself for having a positive Initiative to contribute to 'In-review".

Theses threads contain 'Flaming". This is "ON topic" for this area and all should be open.

In case someone wants to know what I want....I want a smiley that 'Blows chow" and One that looks like a donkey and the head is turned looking back with a big grin and also i want to change my Avitar..

Old Post 07-02-2003 03:16 PM
Click here to Send bitwiz44 a Private Message Find more posts by bitwiz44 Add bitwiz44 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore bitwiz44 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

legend
Mastermind

post #36  quote:

I think I opened a large can of worms with this one......

Old Post 07-02-2003 04:15 PM
Click here to Send legend a Private Message Find more posts by legend Add legend to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore legend REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

Local time: 07:34 PM

post #37  quote:

I trust the moderators readng here will arrive at a solution to this OPEN/CLOSED thread delimma when considering the definition of this forum.

Old Post 07-02-2003 07:23 PM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

aristotle77
Mastermind

post #38  quote:

quote:

I could care less if that particular thread is opened or not. Lets get that straight.

But it is not a deniable fact that there is something very strange about you Bitwiz44. I concur with Mystic that you force arguments between people, and then you flame the fire and then ask for group hugs. You are a disturbing person, and you bother most of the woman on that thread. Maybe someone else doesnt want to speak about this besides me, but since this is a flamers thread, I guess that leaves this open for me to call you a freak.

Im glad you did what you did on this thread. You have proven yourself to be inept as I always said you were. And again, I agree that you offer nothing to any thread. I have read your posts, and I agree that for the most part they are stupid, unintelligent, and downright ignorant to people. You tell people of your dating aspects, and what you do. I dont know whether to believe that you are just a lonely person looking for attention or if you just really think people believe anything that you say. I dont and you may not care, but leave the girls alone on that thread. They dont like you as much as you think they do, and they do not think you are cute and funny, because you are not, you are disgusting!

Again, I dont care whether that thread is opened or not, but if you really want to open it that badly, why dont you just open a lurker's thread a part two in this forum?

Old Post 07-02-2003 07:44 PM
Click here to Send aristotle77 a Private Message Find more posts by aristotle77 Add aristotle77 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore aristotle77 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #39  quote:

MmmmmmmmK. Bitwiz, I understand your logic now... check back here later.

Old Post 07-02-2003 07:47 PM
Click here to Send Mike James a Private Message View Mike James's Journal Visit Mike James's homepage! Find more posts by Mike James Add Mike James to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

aristotle77
Mastermind

post #40  quote:

quote:
MmmmmmmmK. Bitwiz, I understand your logic now... check back here later.

What logic would that be? The one about the thread you mean because I know he no other logic regarding anything else!

Old Post 07-02-2003 07:57 PM
Click here to Send aristotle77 a Private Message Find more posts by aristotle77 Add aristotle77 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore aristotle77 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

bitwiz44
Banned

Cool Ahh..Children...Should not play with guns.. post #41  quote:

Open a thread here Aristo...Im Game..

Old Post 07-02-2003 08:02 PM

aristotle77
Mastermind

Re: Ahh..Children...Should not play with guns.. post #42  quote:

quote:
Open a thread here Aristo...Im Game..

You mean you are gamy, and you are.

Old Post 07-02-2003 08:13 PM

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #43  quote:

The Lurkers thread was closed because it was off-topic in the LP forum... Now that is in the Flamers Ward AKA Anarchy Forum, its perfectly on-topic, so I shall re-open it.... not that anyone has a reason to post there, but whatever...

God, I hate flaming...

- Michael

Old Post 07-04-2003 06:11 PM

aristotle77
Mastermind

post #44  quote:

quote:
not that anyone has a reason to post there, but whatever...

God, I hate flaming...

- Michael

After reading the posts by Mystic in this thread, I agree with you on this, and I believe this was also what she was trying to get at. There really is no reason to post there. I agree with her that the reason he wanted it to be open was to start more arguments with people. I think he likes to do that. Read enough of his posts and you might understand what I mean.

Old Post 07-04-2003 11:37 PM

bitwiz44
Banned

Cool post #45  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by aristotle77

After reading the posts by Mystic in this thread, I agree with you on this, and I believe this was also what she was trying to get at. There really is no reason to post there. I agree with her that the reason he wanted it to be open was to start more arguments with people. I think he likes to do that. Read enough of his posts and you might understand what I mean.

Opening the lurker was never about mystic. It was conforming to the reason of the area. If you had quit barking Arsot you perhaps would have seen the others were opened and No one posted on those either.

But I have something for you..Arost... Come on over.

Old Post 07-05-2003 05:21 PM

aristotle77
Mastermind

post #46  quote:

quote:

Opening the lurker was never about mystic. It was conforming to the reason of the area. If you had quit barking Arsot you perhaps would have seen the others were opened and No one posted on those either.

But I have something for you..Arost... Come on over.

Why? Gonna give me some "head?" No thanks freak, Ill pass!

Old Post 07-05-2003 08:13 PM

kimba49er
Mastermind

Local time: 10:34 PM

post #47  quote:

The lurker thread was opened by ME and it was opened because I saw new people coming in to post, only to be chased off by whoever, I don't care to point fingers.

It DID have to do with the LP forum, because it was encouraging new people to post about Laci.

How it ever got off track I don't know, and don't care really.

Wow I went on vacation and thought time away would do me good. It did. Showed me that reading abusive posts on message boards is a waste of time. No one takes compliments well, no one pays attention to what is actually being said, and most seem to use it as a stroke for themselves, not as a way t communicate and share ideas. (Oh and this is nothing new I have seen this in other forums so do not think ya'll are special or anything, people abuse one another in many many other places )

How very sad that technology is bringing countries closer, and yet it pushes individuals into attacking one another.

Wow I wanted to come back and share and I guess I will just have to continue limiting the time I spend browsing, as it saddens me and I don't need that:/

Old Post 07-07-2003 11:48 AM
Click here to Send kimba49er a Private Message Visit kimba49er's homepage! Find more posts by kimba49er Add kimba49er to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore kimba49er REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

post #48  quote:

I'm sorry if I'm sounding like an emotionless robot - but if you see that happen, click on the "Report Post" button and let us know - anyone.

Old Post 07-08-2003 06:06 PM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 11:34 AM

post #49  quote:

son of a ***** mother ****** ******* hell up yours **** if you ******* move your ****** **** i'll stick my ******* mango **** in that ****** big **** turtle ****** if you **** purple oranges ****** in that ******** drain cleaner ***** I wont ******* in that ******* mouse pad in your ******* jack*** add a quater of a ******* T spoon ****** you....

I actually feel better, perhaps I can function normally in society now... this place is brilliant

Old Post 09-12-2003 03:58 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Diamond Member
Lawless
All About Brad!

post #50  quote:

LMAO... gaboman, I'm glad that you got that out of your system. Now the rest of what you post throughout the board will be clean, won't it? Did you actually EAT that bar of soap, because everything else you've posted is clean?! You are too funny, dude!

Old Post 09-12-2003 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Lawless a Private Message View Lawless's Journal Visit Lawless's homepage! Find more posts by Lawless Add Lawless to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Lawless REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
gaboman
What Would Jack Do?

Local time: 11:34 AM

post #51  quote:

Hey, Mike James, I know you don't know me, but I want one of the inflame awards... can you make up a category for me? like... the most times someone can say peanut butter in one post or something? Or the most Chinese swear words in one post 詛咒, 性交, 可鄙, and so on.... sigh, they're actually not very bad words though...

Old Post 09-22-2003 10:24 AM
Click here to Send gaboman a Private Message Find more posts by gaboman Add gaboman to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

helen55
In the Now Guru

Local time: 08:34 PM

post #52  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by gaboman
Hey, Mike James, I know you don't know me, but I want one of the inflame awards... can you make up a category for me? like... the most times someone can say peanut butter in one post or something? Or the most Chinese swear words in one post 詛咒, 性交, 可鄙, and so on.... sigh, they're actually not very bad words though...

Serious,
Advise from a previous laureate:

go earn it!

You have to work for it ... once your specialty is well recognized by the mods (who are not very quick to catch on so you have to do your thing making sure a mod is paying attention when you do it) you will be rewarded.

INReview is just like real life... we do not know in advance which of our activities are rewarded.

Old Post 09-23-2003 05:58 AM
Click here to Send helen55 a Private Message Find more posts by helen55 Add helen55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore helen55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #53  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by gaboman
Hey, Mike James, I know you don't know me, but I want one of the inflame awards... can you make up a category for me? like... the most times someone can say peanut butter in one post or something? Or the most Chinese swear words in one post 詛咒, 性交, 可鄙 and so on.... sigh, they're actually not very bad words though...

Well, Gabby, I'm tempted to give you an award for your Chineese. By the way, for those who are clueless here, "詛咒, 性交, 可鄙" translates literally into "Curse (or curses), sex (sexual intercourse), despicable (or dishonorable)."

Maybe next month I'll create the "Curse Sex Despicable Award." But I'm going to agree with Helen that you'de have to get a bit more active to qualify for such a "bright" honor. (get it, bright=flames, I crack myself up) You actually have to get down and dirty and USE your creativeness in flames or anti-flames.

So, keep being creative and maybe you'll be an honoree on the next INFlames Awards!

Last edited by Mike James on 09-23-2003 at 06:14 AM | Reason For Edit: Fixed Characters
Old Post 09-23-2003 06:08 AM

helen55
In the Now Guru

post #54  quote:

quote:

Well, Gabby, I'm tempted to give you an award for your Chineese. By the way, for those who are clueless here, "詛咒, 性交, 可鄙" translates literally into "Curse (or curses), sex (sexual intercourse), despicable (or dishonorable)."

Maybe next month I'll create the "Curse Sex Despicable Award." But I'm going to agree with Helen that you'de have to get a bit more active to qualify for such a "bright" honor. (get it, bright=flames, I crack myself up) You actually have to get down and dirty and USE your creativeness in flames or anti-flames.

So, keep being creative and maybe you'll be an honoree on the next INFlames Awards!

And we should have mod awards... the hottest mod in INReview...what would that mean? A mod who gets the most replies to her/his posts maybe, or gets the most complaints?

But your post here was really funny - i lllike it a llllot - isn't it the best laugh when you crack yourself up .... and that is why I keep coming back here even after I decide to stay away even that cracks me up ... I just can't crack myself up anywere else on such a regular and predictable basis.

How about Despicable Sex Curse Award for those who are not kosher about sex... it is a curse sp that their sex lifes become despicable ... I think BIT could easily qualify for that with his sheep. the porblem is that you cannot have an advance notice of what the awards are or else the competions will require 1000s of mods to patrol inreview threads... or would that be good for business?

Last edited by helen55 on 09-23-2003 at 06:25 AM |
Old Post 09-23-2003 06:21 AM
Click here to Send helen55 a Private Message Find more posts by helen55 Add helen55 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore helen55 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #55  quote:

Are you suggesting that I get an mod award?

Old Post 09-23-2003 06:23 AM

helen55
In the Now Guru

post #56  quote:

quote:
Are you suggesting that I get an mod award?

Why not? I think you are the best! I think inreview should have some awards for mods... everyplace where there is something going on has some public way to award participants... and I think mods should be awarded if they are not already... but not in the flamers ward... I think that would not be a good way - I mean to flame a mod -- I should not have come down like a steams roller on KJ -- after all I don't care what anyone posts here - if its interestin or funny it's OK with me... and my tolerance level -- well I don't know where it is since I have not yet found it I can get annoyed, but like some one said it so cutely, it's not sand out my box ( but I still don't get it... I can only think of a kitty litter box)

Old Post 09-23-2003 06:35 AM

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #57  quote:

Why thank you... I'm honored. I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, my brother, my dog, my fish, and all the little poeple I stepped on to get where I am today. *tear*

Please refrain from discussion of Bitwiz and his sheep.

Old Post 09-23-2003 06:59 AM

helen55
In the Now Guru

post #58  quote:

quote:
Why thank you... I'm honored. I'd like to thank my mom, my dad, my brother, my dog, my fish, and all the little poeple I stepped on to get where I am today. *tear*

you are so funny -- definitely the mod with the best sense of humor --- does that eventually wear out??? I hope not -- marc does not seem to have any, or at least not that I have seen, I don't read that many posts

Old Post 09-23-2003 07:03 AM

helen55
In the Now Guru

post #59  quote:

when you go to user panel there is the forum % for the user - dcan you tell which poster has mosts posts in the FW?

Old Post 09-23-2003 07:04 AM

Staff
Mike James
The One... and the Two

post #60  quote:

Marc has a perfectly delightful sense of humor. Are you dissing Marc? That could lead to some serious flaming....

Old Post 09-23-2003 07:05 AM
Time: 03:34 AM Post New Thread   
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 34 »   Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > Feedback > Flamers' Ward > Welcome to the Flamers' Ward
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: