Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum Chat or Talk in the INReview Discussion Forum

register chat members links refer search home
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > UFO's & Aliens > Photo: Strange Cloud Formation
Search this Thread:
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   
Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

Local time: 09:01 PM

Post Photo: Strange Cloud Formation post #1  quote:

This photo (see full image below) was taken from my backyard between 10:00AM and 10:15AM 3/4/2003 with a Kodak Digital Camera. The circles appear to be in the direction of Nashville TN which is about 32 miles south west of my home in Gallatin, TN.

I sent them to a local televison station meteorologist. He said he had 2 theories. He said it could have been what the weather people call a thermal inversion, Which means warm air rising in a circular motion much like a tornado only in reverse.

He also said the AMS (American Meteorological Society) mentioned in the AMS report, there are experiments with rain prevention being used by the U S Air Force that have been known to cause this. He featured it on last night's weather report on the local Fox News channel.

--Wayne Carter
wcarter@bmi.com

Old Post 03-06-2003 08:23 AM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

esskay
Rookie

post #2  quote:

Looks more like the fingers of God poking holes in the sky. Perhaps the end is near after all..

Old Post 03-06-2003 08:29 AM
Find more posts by esskay Add esskay to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore esskay REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Cona
Veteran

Local time: 05:01 AM

post #3  quote:

To me that looks like a giant cone-shaped alien looking down upon us.

There's nothing in side the circle so it can't be ship.

Cona

Old Post 09-05-2003 04:57 AM
Click here to Send Cona a Private Message Find more posts by Cona Add Cona to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Cona REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Mr.Blonde
Crackerjack

Local time: 12:01 AM

post #4  quote:

I smell paint shop pro here fellas, Im not sure if you know or not, but I work on a scientific department In gulf Breeze Fl. Now we look at this stuff aliens, Flying Saucers, whatever all the time now look at the left...Circle Look at the Upper Appex...you can clearly see the cloud is too complete compared to the rest of the cloud, not clouds can look like this however, Clouds have moisture and the altitude depdends on what kind of cloud we have....So seeing how it is too complete in the upper right appex of the circle, it should be as.. "uneven" as the very top part that jags down...of my 12 years in Gulf Breeze we have only had 3 pictures that we cannot get an explination for. Sorry fellas you ain't pulling my leg with this amature stuff..I can do MAGIC with Paintshop!

Old Post 09-05-2003 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Mr.Blonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Blonde Add Mr.Blonde to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Mr.Blonde REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

post #5  quote:

Are you able to share any of those photos you're referring to?

BTW - I agree, these formations look unnatural (particularly the lower left edge of the right circle).

Old Post 09-05-2003 07:49 PM
Click here to Send Marc Flemming a Private Message View Marc Flemming's Journal Visit Marc Flemming's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Flemming Add Marc Flemming to your buddy list Reply w/Quote

Cona
Veteran

post #6  quote:

If you want the truth you ask Marc Flemming. He was the one that took the picture.

So what's up Marc? Is this picture real or fake?

Cona

Old Post 09-06-2003 04:42 AM
Click here to Send Cona a Private Message Find more posts by Cona Add Cona to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Cona REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Mr.Blonde
Crackerjack

post #7  quote:

No, I do not have access to the pictures unless they are in the building, we use the Gloss photos, because putting them on a computer usually gets them edited by insiders or outsiders, so all we have are gloss pics I cannot get them and scan them, but when you look at most of these images through Vitascan you can clearly see lines of distortion.

Old Post 09-16-2003 05:51 AM
Click here to Send Mr.Blonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Blonde Add Mr.Blonde to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Mr.Blonde REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Kookaburra
In the Now Guru

post #8  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Cona
If you want the truth you ask Marc Flemming. He was the one that took the picture.

So what's up Marc? Is this picture real or fake?

Cona

I don't think Marc is claiming to have taken this picture. It looks like somone named Wayne Carter did, and Marc is just posting it as a topic in the forum.

Old Post 09-16-2003 07:23 PM
Find more posts by Kookaburra Add Kookaburra to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore Kookaburra REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Cona
Veteran

Re: Photo: Strange Cloud Formation post #9  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Flemming
This photo (see full image below) was taken from my backyard between 10:00AM and 10:15AM 3/4/2003 with a Kodak Digital Camera.

I sent them to a local televison station meteorologist.
--Wayne Carter
wcarter@bmi.com

He said he took them from his backyard and he sent it to a local TV station. I think Wayne Carter publish those pictures.

Cona

Old Post 09-16-2003 10:20 PM

Staff
Marc Flemming
Renovator

Re: Re: Photo: Strange Cloud Formation post #10  quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Cona
I think Wayne Carter publish those pictures.

That is correct - I did not take this photo. "Wayne Carter" did. It was posted here for the sake of discussion.

Old Post 09-17-2003 01:39 AM

westpark
Rookie

Local time: 11:01 PM

post #11  quote:

Or how's about you used some method to fake it?

Old Post 10-10-2003 10:32 AM
Click here to Send westpark a Private Message Find more posts by westpark Add westpark to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore westpark REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

dr_em2001
Rookie

post #12  quote:

now im not sayin its NOT fake, but you guys are saying that it looks unnatural and that must suggest tampering, but isnt that the whole point of this picture? it is NOT natural? just my opinion :P

Old Post 11-09-2003 07:10 AM
Click here to Send dr_em2001 a Private Message Find more posts by dr_em2001 Add dr_em2001 to your buddy list Click Here to Ignore dr_em2001 REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote

Gold Member
Sayzak
Chimerical Visionary

Local time: 11:01 PM

post #13  quote:

Yeah, that's not a "normal" circle-shaped gap missing from the clouds is it? I tell you, it looks weird. Not like "square" weird, but weird.

Old Post 11-10-2003 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Sayzak a Private Message View Sayzak's Journal Find more posts by Sayzak Add Sayzak to your buddy list Send an AIM message to Sayzak Sayzak's MSN ID is blue3eleven@msn.com Click Here to Ignore Sayzak REPORT this Post to a ModeratorNOMINATE this Post for Reward Points Reply w/Quote
Time: 05:01 AM Post New Thread   
  Print Version | Email Page | Bookmark | Subscribe to Thread
INReview INReview > The Scuttlebutt Lounge > Unexplained Phenomena & Conspiracy > UFO's & Aliens > Photo: Strange Cloud Formation
Search this Thread:
Forum Rules: