Kimberly Anne Was Also Cut In Half - General Discussion

Kimberly Anne Was Also Cut In Half

General Discussion Forum

Pages:  1Original Discusssion    Popular Forums    Search

Posted by: mervynhagger

Now if I had the money that the kind of money being showered on the Laci case, then I might get to the truth of what happened to my daughter. Follow this link: http://www.geocities.com/kimberlyannehagger/ - Kimberly Anne died one month before her 21st birthday on May 10, 1994. She lived in Florida and her head and bust was found on the Hudson River in NY, her torso was found one week later 20 miles away in some woods, also in NY. There was no trial and her husband took a plea bargain and kept his silence. The police were idiots, the prosecutor rushed to cremate without a second opinion and the judge was kicked off the bench by the Florida Supreme Court. Her husband has now confessed to me and I have discovered that my daughter's murder was a crime of passion involving other people. The authorities want me to shut up and go away. Take a look at the web site and then drop me a line. I am trying to get Court TV or something similar to take an interest = so far no luck. I began my quest in 2001 when I first relocated my daughter - years after her murder.

Posted by: ouisch_odin

Your daughter's husband confessed and struck a plea bargain. While it's very sad, and I'm sorry you had to go through that (I think I would literally lose my mind if I had to go through it), it really isn't related to Scott's case, except that police are bungling both.

Good luck in your situation - maybe you can get them to see sense. I'll check out your site.

Posted by: mervynhagger

Ouisch: My daughter's husband confessed to me after 2001 when I first began to learn of her murder in 1994, but for all the years that he has been in prison he has kept silent. It is because of his leads that I have begun to uncover the real truth about what happened and the cops, the prosecutor and the judge all had the story wrong and didn't care. In 2002 even the Florida Appeals Court mistated the case: "Mark Guglielmo appeals the trial courtís denial of his petition for writ of habeas corpus. We affirm. On June 21, 1994, the grand jury returned an indictment charging Mark Guglielmowith the first-degree murder of his wife Kimberly Guglielmo. Guglielmo murdered his wife,cut her body in half, put the body in the trunk of his car, drove to New York and dumped hiswife's body in the Hudson River. On March 23, 1995, he entered a plea agreement with the state. The written agreement stated that Guglielmo was entering a plea of guilty to second-degree murder with a deadly weapon and that Guglielmo would not take any appeals." But the fact is that there was no trial and there are no proven facts in evidence. I have located an individual now deceased who took the corpse from Guglielmo in Connecticut and then took it across the state line to New York and put one part on the Hudson River and the other part in a wood 20 miles away ... according to Guglielmo's instructions for a Viking burial. But Guglielmo asked for either/or, not for both and the fact remains that he did not do this. There is a lot more that is wrong with this case and the authorities want me to buzz off because they don't give a hoot. The connection with Scott's case is that while the press yells what the cops and prosecutor tell them to yell, sometimes the truth is elsewhere and that is why we have trials of fact. In my daughter's instance the plea bargain squelched the facts and there was no trial. In the end the plea bargain backfired on Guglielmo with an upward departure sentence of 40 years. In the Petersen case you need to pay careful attention to the facts in evidence (not the rumors in the press!)

Posted by: ouisch_odin

I'm not clear on this. Are you saying that her husband did not murder her, or that he did but someone else was involved?

As for the comparison in what the press says to what really happened, you are completely right. The problem is that stories like this almost never get out to the viewing public.

Posted by: mervynhagger

Ouisch: There was no trial but her husband was indicted for first degree murder after a Grand Jury deliberation of about 19 seconds - yeh, right, so this is one smart Grand Jury (I don't think so.) There were suggestions that my daughter was pregnant but the Florida prosecutor got the South Daytona Police to phone the NY ME and get the corpse released and cremated before any independent source had time to examine it. My daughter was last seen at a bank in Daytona Beach shortly before noon on May 10, 1994. Then about a week later her torso was found floating on the Hudson River near Tarrytown, NY. A week after that her head and bust was found in some woods 20 miles away. Because the authorities would not cooperate with me I began to communicate by letter and by phone with her husband in prison. He began to tell me a weird story involving his flight to Nova Scotia, Canada and how he got a family friend in his 70s in Connecticut to take the corpse out of his car and perform his version of a Viking - what? Not burial, but send off (Valhalla, NY is not far from this scene.) The friend then cut the corpse in half and disposed of it in the manner described. Meanwhile, the motive for the killing is not clear. It appears to be a crime of passion where my daughter had the hatchet first and she appears to have been getting ready to leave her husband (bags packed and money taken from the bank) when she had a miscarriage and called him home from work. But she had planned to take off with some other people. The police, the prosecutor, the courts, the entire stupid grandstanding System full of people who were anxious to shine their badges told her husband to go for the plea and he did because of the gory recovery in NY which took him by surprise. They said that if he opened his mouth he would be executed. He has kept quiet until now - when I surfaced in 2001. When the corpse was discovered he had just been to Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia placing a mock long sword with my family name on the shoreline where he believed the Vikings had once landed. I kid you not. This means that he could not have been in Canada and NY at the same time. I want the truth revealed and that includes showing up the Florida system of justice as being on a par with its hanging chads! A pox on all of them. I want the truth and that is what the system is supposed to want.

Posted by: Peter B Jones

Hi Mervyn

As I was in a hurry I didn't realize that I could join this Site so easy and quickly - and decided to leave until later, as you can see.

I have read all that pertains to your daughter and are in empathy with the person who replied previous to me to your message.

Keep your chin up so to speak and don't let them grind you down.

Pete.

Posted by: mervynhagger